Chapter 26: Jeongmin confession to Hyorin

I fall in love with my own husband

Key:

Hyorin=Red

Bora=Purple

Nana=Peach

Hyuna=Pink

Soyu=Green

Dasom=Dark Green

Nicole=Brown


"At last,CCA is over! I can't take all those exercise anymore!!" Hyorin complains.

"Me too! I regret taking gymnastic as my second choice. Why can't I be in the dance club?"Bora joins Hyorin with the complains.

"Okay,Enough about this cca thing. How's our classmate,Daehyun ?"ask Nana before drinking the plain water.

"He's fine.The usual him,you know.I just really hope he gets back his memory back. I can't bear to see Jaeyoung get hurt. Any idea on how to reminisce his memory back?" Before Hyorin could get her answers from her friends, the cca coach call out to them.

"Okay Class! I want you to go back home and research on tips of dieting in a healthy way through exercising. The groups with the creative decoration work with no copy and paste will have a prize." said the coach.

"Another pile of homework over homework. Damn, will they ever let us rest?" Nicole and Soyu keeps on complaining while walking towards the girls room to change.

"Hyorin,There's someone looking for you outside." said Soyu.

Hyorin change into her newly clean shirt and went out. "Oh,Jeongmin-ah. What is it?"

"Saranghae." Jeongmin gave a piece of letter and a rose to Hyorin and quickly ran off back to s.

"Ooooh. Jeongmin has a crush on you!" Nicole appear from behind.

"Isn't he from our class,right Nana?" said Hyuna.

"Yeap. I knew it that he likes Hyorin. Everytime, I saw him he keeps looking at his phone with your picture on his home screen." said Nana flashing back to that day.

"Is he a stalker? That's so scary!" Dasom freaks out.

"Shut up, you guys! Even if he's likes me doesn't me I will choose him. I am going home,bye!" Hyorin storms off.

"What hella wrong with her?Yah,Tell us all what the letter said tomorrow." Bora shouted.

 

 


A/N: Sorry for the very long wait. I'm busy with school + thinking of what to write next 4 this story. So very sorry if this chapter is short , im writing this while im so sleepy.

Now that Jeongmin already confess his love to Hyorin,Will Hyorin accept his heart? And what is written on the love letter?? Find out in the chapters too come. Sorry if i don't update about the others that much especiall with Yongguk+ Ailee couple & Himchan + Suzy couple. ^.^ Hope our dearrie Himchan get well soon :))