I have got no choice

I fall in love with my own husband

The next day in school,all eyes were on only you. You felt like you are in a jail and will  soon be beaten up by all the gangster.Luckily,your bestfriends are there to stand up for you.

"What are you glaring at?"said Hyorin glaring at the juniors.

"I'm your senior and you should respect us.Then we will respect you.I know taekwondo and can beat you all in a second"Ailee roll up her sleeves.

"Thats enough guys.You are making me look more bad.Let's just go to class."

 

In class,you gave a weak smile to the Teen Top members. "Are you alright,sis?I should have stop omma from doing this idea."L.joe sat next at the empty seat beside you.

"I'm fine.Just a little scared with the glares and all...You should probably get back to your seat.What will the others think?"

"She's right, nobody in this school know you two are siblings except us." Hyorin took back her chair and sat beside you.

It was alright for a while  but it became worse after lesson.

 

Girls Toilet

 

"Did you hear about the rumor?" said Girl 1

"Yes,I don't think they really love each other." said Girl 2

"Maybe she purposely make herself pregnant and accuse Daehyun oppa."said Girl 1.

 

You couldnt hold your anger and bang the door.

The three juniors was shock plus embarrassed.

"What a pity.Three pretty girls but they has a black heart. For your info,I am not pregnant because if i am i would already have morning sickness. Imagine you in my place and people talk bad about you.How would you feel? Listen hear,You can have your favourite oppa all you want cos i...i.." You can feel the pain in your heart that you couldn't be able to breath.

 

"You all can go.Let me deal with her!"Said Jessica with her members.

"Well,Well,If it isn't our dear Jaeyoung.Trying to act all tough infront of them huh?"Jessica pull your hair.

"What do you want??That hurts!"You said but it didn't come out of your mouth.

*I need to keep quiet and breath in normally first*you thought quietly.

"Hyosung,check if there's anyone outside.Suzy,bring her to our car and hurry!"Jessica orders.

Suzy manage to escape and push you in a black honda car. Hyosung and Jessica followsuit.

 

"Where are you taking me?"Again i try saying but i remember i have to breath in normally first.

 

Daehyun POV

"Hey,Have you guys seen Jaeyoung?"I ask to the others.

They all shook their head.

"Daehyun,I think Jaeyoung is in trouble!She is suppose to be in the toilet but she's not there now."Ailee came running to me.

"I think their right.I saw Hyosung going in to the toilet earlier"Said Chunji.

"I think i know where she is.We all can't go so you two stay here.Himchan and Yongguk follow me.You all come up with an excuse alright. We will back as soon as possible"

"Seongsaenim,They all went to toilet and now their are gone.I think the aliens took them"Jongup smile confident of his answer.

"Aliens,your head!"Youngjae slap Jongup head.

Hyorin and Ailee sat on their chair nervously hoping Jaeyoung alright.

End of POV

 

Your POV

You arrive at a abandon house and weirdly its snowing and its not even snowy season yet.

You felt the chilly winds brushed past you and you control yourself.You breath in an out and now manage to talk normally.

"What is all this?Let go of me.Hyosung,Suzy let me out of here!"You shout. Both of them look down to the floor.

"I'm their leader.They follow only my order.I can ask them to kill you if i want."Jessica smirk.

"I know you.You are the girl that Daehyun close too.Is this all about him that you drag me here?"

"You are smart.HE'S MINE AND I WON'T LET ANYONE BE WITH HIM.EVEN SOMEONE WHO HE KNEWS."Jessica raises her voice.

"What are you talking about?Please just let me go and you can have him"You plead to Jessica.

"Easy for you to said.If you value your life,divorce with Daehyun"

"I can't! I have to think about my family first."

"Oh,really?There's a group of my spies who is following your parents and Daehyun.They can kill them in just one second. So,What do you said smart girl?"Jessica show a video of your parents sleeping soundly at home and a black shadow is hiding in their wardrobe.

"NOO!Not my parents.Please not them."Tears start dropping down your cheeks.

"I guess you do love your parents.I will let your parents go but you have to leave Daehyun."

Daehyun's face comes into your mind.You don't know why but now you feel difficult to leave him.But you got no choice.You love your parents and him,i guess.

"Fine.I will leave him.Give me one more day and i promise you that he will go back to you."

 

Daehyun,Yongguk and Himchan came bursting into the room.Suzy and Hyosung was shock. Himchan look at Suzy and gave her a "How could you do this to my friend?I thought you're my girlfriend" look.

"Dae,I can explain.Its..."Before jessica could continue he gave her a"Get lost Now!!" look to Sica before running back to you.

 

Daehyun untie the rope and hug you. You felt warm when he hug you.

"What kind of a hero who is late to save his girl,huh?"You plastered a weak smile on your face and fainted in his arms.

"You guys can go back to school now.Inform the others that we are alright.I am going back home."Daehyun carries you and drove back home.

End of POV

Home

Daehyun POV

I gently place her on her bed and covers her with the blanket.

"I hope you woke up soon.Please.Don't leave me" I held her cold hand tightly.


What is going to happen now?? Find out in the next chapter. :)) I can't believe i got so many views than my other previous stories. Thank everyone and do subscribe and comment cos it really helps so i can know whether my story is worth reading or not?? :))