~Chapter 30~ Breakup

I fall in love with my own husband

"I make some Chicken porridge for you.Have some then you can go rest."L.joe called out to you who keep changing the channel on the tv.

"MMMMM!It's delicious. You are really a great cook.I'm so lucky to have a good brother like you."You eat a spoonful over snd over again.

"Gomawo!I wanna ask why you suddenly want to sleep at my house? As you can see,it only has one room and i'm sure you're not comfortable."L.joe make eye contact with you.

You choke to realise that L.joe has been staring at you all along.

"Why are you staring at me like that?Okay,I just miss spending with you my mischievious,cute,hot and annoying brother. Appa and Omma is not here so might as well stay with you for the time being.Ever since you become an idol,i really miss you and it's hard to meet.I am comfortable as long as you,appa and omma are always around."You placed the spoon on top of the fully empty bowl and wash it in the kitchen.

"I'm really really very sorry if we didn't spend so much time together.To be honest,I really want our old life back where we as one family with appa and omma going out to Disneyland in Hongkong,oppa and you going to school and back home together and most importantly,sleeping side by side as we cuddle each other because of our wild imagination that's scary. You remember that,right?"L.joe said as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"Of course till omma and appa then realise that both of us have been sleeping with them secretky throughout the night in the morning."You laugh thinking about the past.

"Haha,Now you're back to the normal self.Tell me the truth,Is this all because of Daehyun?He still doesn't talk to you nor he remember you,right?"L.joe said as he look at you who is looking down to the floor the moment Daehyun name is mentioned.

"Oppa,What should i do?I don't want to leave him. I'm afraid he will leave me for another girl.No matter how much i try to let him remember,he won't listen.I saw him with other girl in my dream and they were very closed,He loves her and i kill myself to avoid the reality.That's the reason why i hug you so tightly earlier.I thought that it was real and never get to meet you again.Help me,oppa"You hold onto your tears that eventually drop down your cheeks.

"Shhh.....Relax.Why are you crying?I am here with you and so does your friends.You will never be alone,dongsaeng. As for Daehyun,he will never ever leave you or he will get a punch from me.You have to try using any methods to make him remember such as example,bring him to the place you first met with him or things that you do for him?"L.joe suggest some ideas as he carress you just like how brothers do to calm down their dongsaeng who's hurting inside.

Your phone rings and you pick it up.

"Jaeyoung,You have to come quick to the Airport.Ailee is departing soon.Palli and come with L.joe"Said Hyorin on the phone.

L.joe heard the conversation and both of you quickly went in the car to Incheon Airport.

Ailee Pov

"Yongguk-ah,Jeongmal Mianhae.I have to leave you and it's so hard to leave you now.I wish we had spend more time together but i guess our fate has already been written.I just gotta said that i really love you as how much i love my self.I really got to go now. I'm sorry.My parents won't even let me meet just for a second. That's the why i have to talk to you through this letter. Forget about me and forget that i ever exist in your life. I hope you find a better girl than me.Let's break up. Goodbye, Yongguk"I wrote my last sentence on the letter for Yonggul as I sigh.

"AiLEE! Wait!"Jaeyoung shout across the airport making people to turn and face her.

"How could you leave without any announcement?What if we don't get to meet each other huh? You're gonna regret your whole life leaving us your two loyal bestfriend behind!"Without any hesitation,Jaeyoung hug me and her tears continuously fall.

"Mianhae,You guys. I just want to leave without any difficulty. Now you guys are making it more difficult for me to leave." I wipes away my own tears.

"Sorry to break this up but we have to go now. Ailee,you will be late for your college admission there.Find a replacement for me for the festival."Said my mom in english.

"Sorry,Guys. I have to go. Always remember me,okay. If we are meant to be friends,we will meet each other again one day."I hugs and kisses Jaeyoung and Hyorin before leaving.

"Ailee!" A familiar voice was heard.

I stop my footsteps upon hearing that voice.

"Kajima!You expect me to let you go when the truth will hurt me more,huh? Jebal Kajima. I won't be able to accept any other girl cos i only love you."Yongguk gave me a back hug.

"Let go of me,Yongguk. My plane is leaving in 5 minutes time."I tried to pull away from his hug back but failed.

"i Won't untill you said that you won't leave."

"I don't want this to happen either but i don't want be a ungrateful daughter. I have to go California even i don't want to. Saranghae,Yongguk. Jeongmal Sarangahae. So let me go if you love me too."I let go of his arm on my shoulders and prepare to leave when Yongguk pull my arm and kiss me on the forehead and then the lips.

*Why must this happen?I don't want break up with you either.I love you too much.*I said in my mind.

"The plane to California is leaving in two minutes time."said the announcer.

Yongguk broke the kiss and gave me really one last hug.

"I will never forget you. Don't ever forget me,okay?Nado jeongmal sarangahae."Yongguk whisper as he let go of  the hug unwillingly.

I gave him and the others a weak smile and left.

A few seconds after i left, Hyorin pass the letter to Yongguk.

End of Pov

 

 


Omo this is sad! What do you think of this? Should Yongguk and Ailee be together or not? The reason why i create this breakup because my friend said that Yongguk and Ailee don't have any chemistry so i consider it. So what about you readers think? This maybe my last update because i'm going Johor Bahru next week for School Trip :)) Hope you guys will be patient and wait till i come to update new chapter. and sorry if it's short.