Forgive us please! We need your help!

I fall in love with my own husband

Suzy-Red

Hyosung-Green

Jaeyoung/You-Purple


You went out to meet Hyosung and Suzy in the cold weather right after you receive a text from them. It was around 2.36 AM.

 

TSJY Cafe

You wait for them inside the closed cafe.Thankfully,the security let you in. You drank a Americano that you took from home while waiting.

Then came in a few seconds late covering their faces with their hood jackets.

"We are really sorry for being late."Hyosung and Suzy took off their jacket and place it behind the chair.

You tries to act all tough and gangster-ish. "If i knew you guys will be late,you won't even see me here.I would rather sleep in this weather if it were not for your pitiful message."

 

"Jaeyoung-ssi,Are you still mad at us?"Suzy said and not dare look at you.

"Of COURSE! Who wouldn't be angry when you got kidnap by your own classmates?"You roll your eyes and fold your arms.

"You can hate us all you want or anything but please forgive us! We really need your help."Hyosung hold your cold hands.

"Tell me one good reason why i should forgive you two?"You took a sip from the cup.

"We three were all friends.We always did everything together even going to the toilet at night during camp.We was happy and rich and don't care about the world until....Suzy and My father's went bankrupt and we became a pauper. We thought Jessica would still be a loyal friend but she betray us. She left us two and make new friends. We  soon found out that she print poster a make a meme of us.The sentence are in Big Bold Letters "WHAT IS THE PAUPERS DOING OUR SCHOOL?" We were a laughing stock for the whole month but we cope with it until we couldn't took it anymore that we kneel down infront of her gate and beg her to took away the posters. She promise us she will do that if we promise to follow whatever she ask us to do. I knew i made a wrong choice but we got no choice. It alright if you don't believe us."

"So why you ask me to meet you two here?"

"We need your help so that both Himchan and Chunji can accept us back. You are our only hope."Suzy begs you with almost tearful eyes

"I can't believe im saying this but i will forgive you two but that doesn't mean we are on good terms yet. Just give me some time for tomorrow. I will text you later." You stand up and bows.

"One more thing, I hope you guys now realise that people change so i think you two should probably leave the gang before its too late." You wore your coat and walk back home by taxi.

 


Sorry for not updating for so long but i hope you all understand. Here's the chapter that you all been waiting for and sadly this story is going to end soon. Oh, Have you all heard Rain Sound by BAP?? I am totally so addicted to it. Daehyun and Youngjae voice is awesome. Himchan is so handsome in the mv as well as Yongguk. I love when Jongup did the spin dance thing and love Zelo green hair. All of them was so attractive when the green paint/rain splash on to them.

Here's picture of Matoki's from 2013 calendar(from Tumblr) for you guys while waiting for nxt chapter :))