Suzy and Himchan First Date?

I fall in love with my own husband

"Are you going to the arcade or not?"Jongup said to Himchan while putting on his t-shirt.

"Give me a minute."Himchan took out his cellphone and search for Suzy name in the contact list.

*Should i call her or not?*Himchan thought.

Suddenly,his phone rang and the caller is Suzy.

*That's quick.Its like as if she had read my mind* Himchan answer the call and hear Suzy soft voice but at the same time panic.

"Himchan,I'm sorry for calling you but i really need your help"Said Suzy.

"Help you with what?"

"I have a birthday party today for my brother but i lied to him that i will bring my boyfriend to the part.Sorry if i ask you to become my 'fake boyfriend'.If you can't then its okay."Suzy wants to hang up when...

"I can.Text me the time and place.Bye"Himchan quickly hung up.

"Just tell me truthfully,You do have a feeling for Suzy,isn't it."Said Youngjae who is sitting beside Himchan.

"N..No..Who says so?"Himchan denies his feeling.

"Hyung,don't lie.We heard your conversation on the phone.You are actually happy that she ask you to be her boyfriend." Jongup appear out of the blue and sat on Himchan lap.

"Get off me! I don't like her.How many time do i have to tell you guys.Its just..."Himchan doesn't finish his sentence.

"You don't know whether your feeling is love or hatred,right?"

Himchan nod.

"Maybe you should go to the party.Who knows you will started to like her?"Jongup said while playing with his rabbit soft toy.(The one Yuri holding in the picture below)

Himchan dressed up as soon as he received a text from Suzy.

"4.00PM at Gangnam-gu, Apgujeong-2dong, 521, SM Entertainment.My brother is a popular idol from a boy group called Shinee.We are celebrating his birthday at his company." text Suzy with a smily emoticon.

 

SM ENTERTAINMENT

"This place sure is cool."Himchan fix up his bow tie while waiting for Suzy.

"Himchan!" Suzy call out to Himchan.

"My brother waiting inside.Let's go in."Suzy hold Himchan wrist.

"JongHyun oppa!This is my boyfriend that  i tell you about."Suzy said to his brother.

"Annyeong,Himchan imnida."

"You look more handsome than i thought.Thank you for coming.Do treat my little sister well."Said Jonghyun before going back to his Shinee members.

"I never knew you had a brother who is an idol."Himchan whisper to Suzy.

"Keep it a secret and don't tell anyone.I only tell you."Suzy gave Himchan the chocolate cake.

"Hey,Suzy.Would you like to have a dance?"Taemin offer Suzy his hand for a dance.

Suzy accept it and little did she know that it actually make Himchan jealous.

Himchan couldn't bear to look at the scene and he left the party.

 

Suzy POV

*Sorry Himchan but i figure this is the only way for you if you really like me.* Throughout the dance,Suzy keeps on focusing at Himchan when she lost sight of him.

"Sorry Taemin but i gotta go."Suzy  ran out of the building but she didn't see Himchan.

(This is what she wears when she finding for Himchan)

Himchan cover Suzy eyes with his palm.

"Himchan?"Suzy turn around and without any hesitation she hug Himchan.

Himchan just let situation be that way.

End of POV

Home

"So hows your date with suzy?"ask Youngjae.

"Well,We are OFFICIALLY TOGETHER NOW!"Himchan took out his cellphone and show a picture of him and Suzy giving a peck on his cheek.

"Chukahae Hyung!"Jongup said before going back to his room.

Youngjae sadly drag his feet and went into his room too.

"Whats wrong with you two?"Himchan scratch his head,confuse.