Discussing about the Wedding Date

I fall in love with my own husband

"You two know each other?" said Mrs lee.

"Omma,His my schoolmate."

"Really? What a coincidence. Fate brought us together I guess."Mr and Mrs Jung and Mr and Mrs Lee laugh together.

You signal Daehyun to go at the back of the house.

"What are you doing here? Is this all a setup?" all sorts of question come out of your mouth.

"One question at a time please?"

"You can't be my husband,right? Please tell me it isn't true."

"I'm sorry but it's true. Actually--" before Daehyun could continue you cover his mouth with your finger.

"I knew it. You and Gikwang samcheon(uncle)make a deal, isn't it?Listen here and listen carefully, you will never be my husband. Never will be because-"Before you could continue,Daehyun already read your mind.

"You don't like me. I know. I also  don't want to be your husband!"

"I know you two want to lovey dovey but Omma & Appa call for you two."Said Daewoo 

You glare at Daehyun as though you will eat him up if he said anything about you.

"Your daughter is so beautiful. It's so great to meet you in person."Said Mrs Jung.

"Gomawoyo. Omonim,you look beautiful too.What kind of lotion do you use?"

"If you're curious,come and visit me often."said Mrs Jung.

"We prepare some food for you all. The kitchen's this way." Mrs lee lead the way.

"Your little brother kind of cute."

"Jung Daewoo,Noona said you're cute."

"Yah,Who ask you to do that?" You slap Daehyun's back.

"Jaeyoung Noona,You're cute too. Are you Hyung Girlfriend?" You keep quiet and look at Daehyun.

"Daewoo-ah,Noona is not my girlfriend. Why would hyung have a girlfriend like her? She's totally not my type."

"You're also not my type,okay."

"What are you three doing standing there? Come and have a sit." Your dad calls to you three.

"Noona,gwenchana(It's alright). I will marry you when I grow up in 7 years later. Wait for me okay." Daewoo whisper to you.

"Jeongmal? Have some more of this"You put more meat in Daewoo bowl.

Daehyun look at your side view. *Why are you so freaking beautiful?*

Ailee POV

"Honey,Where shall we go today?"

"Hmm...I know this place that you will love. One thing,Do you like Kids?"

"Kids? I totally love kids especially the chubby ones."

"That's great then. I will bring you there"

Little Kids Inn.

"That's the name of this place.Many abandon children or childrens with no parents stay here."

"Yongguk Oppa, you came! Where's Daehyun Oppa?" said Shayne the little girl with ponytail hair.

"I came to see my cute 'little sister'.Daehyun Oppa is busy so he can't come but he promise that he will come visit soon. Here's a lollipop for you"

"What about me?" said a cute chubby boy name Kim.

"Here's one for you two. Say hello to this Noona/Unni."

"Annyeonghaseyo."Both of them bow to greet.

"You two are so cute. Your Oppa and Hyung here is a cheapskate right? Here have this sushi that I made for you two.Share it with the other."

"Yah, isnt that for me?"

"Not anymore. Try to bribe them if you want one" I giggle while looking at Yongguk who begs Shayne and Kim.

"All of them here are like brothers and sisters of Yongguk and his friends." said a lady who came from behind.

I plastered a huge smile on my face.

End of POV

"I was suggesting tomorrow would be better. Well, the faster the better." Mr Jung suggest.

Both you and Daehyun spit out the water that both of you is drinking. 

"Omma,Not to be rude or anything but we have school tomorrow. Besides, knowledge is more important right dad?" you nudge your dad.

Daehyun on the other hand,wipes himself of the plain water and said "I think that's a great idea but I have to go to school. One more bad grade and I'm dead." His mom kick his leg underneath the table.

"Why are you two so panic? We already inform the school."said Mr Lee and Mr Jung.

"What!!" Both of you and Daehyun shouted in unison.

A second later, you got a call from Hyorin and Ailee and so does Daehyun.

"Is it true? I read from our school blog and they said you two are greeting marry. Chukahae! Ailee and Hyorin said.

"It's on the  school blog?! , you have to help me delete it of the blog or any website,Please. And what do you mean by chukahae?"

"Hyung,You already know about this. Just please don't let it spread. I beg of you" Daehyun said to Yongguk.

After two minutes, both of you hangs up the phone and sat on the couch.

"Omma,Hyung and Noona fainted." Daewoo runs back to the kitchen.  

Daehyun's parent and your parent's look at each other and smile. You two didn't know that you are holding each others hand since you both is already unconscious.