Drama Class...

I fall in love with my own husband

"Aish,this two girl. Same just like this babo--"

"YAH!Who are you calling a babo?"You wake up from your sleep.

"OH,you scare me.You are a babo,WAE?!"

 

"You're lucky im sick.If i could,i would stuff all this cotton in your mouth."

"Do it then.Just a bit of water and you faint.Girls are really weak."

"If you don't know anything,just shut your mouth up.Will you please leave me alone?"

"Fine!"Daehyun slammed the door.

"I was going to thank you but you did this..."

 

CLASS

"Is Jaeyoung awake?"ask Ailee.

Daehyun were silent for a minute and then he ask "She got splash with a cold water earlier.Is something wrong with her?"

"This is a secret between us three but since you ask.Keep it a secret and don't tell anyone okay?"

Daehyun nods and lean in to hear to what Ailee going to said.

"There's nothing wrong with her but she got this sickness since she was 8 years old.We were playing when a cold breeze flew past.We ask if theres something wrong but she refuse to tell us.Her face was totally pale and she drop down unconscious"

"Thats where we found out that she has this weird sickness that she can't feel cold or she will faint.And worse,It might lead to death."Hyorin continues on.

"Does she knew about this?"

"Yeah.So you better keep a secret.We trust you.You and Yongguk are the only one we can trust most."

 

Daehyun POV

"If you don't know anything,just shut your mouth up.Will you please leave me alone?"

 

"AIsh,I shoudn't have said bad about her!Now, you are the one who is Babo,Daehyun"I scratch my head.

"Oppa!!"Jessica came running and gave Daehyun a back hug.

"Sica,There are people watching us."

"Oh,Bian.Why is you are like so cranky?Do i have to pinch you to make you smile?"Jessica pinch Daehyun cheek.

"Ahh..Ahh..That hurts!Okay, i will smile."

 

"You should have seen your look when i pinch you."Jessica laugh.

"This two lovebirds at it again." said Youngjae.

"You actually jealous right?"Jongup playfully slap Youngjae arm.

"Jessica.We got to go.Hyosung need us."Suzy pulls Sica.

"Ah,Daehyun.The principal call for you"

"Me?Okay."

I went into the principal room.

"Daehyun,Your Uncle called begging me to give you chance to stay in this school" said the principal

"Uncle?Since when my Uncle knew the school number?"I got confuse.

"So i am giving you chance now.The Drama club needs some help.Why don't you go and help them.You might get a certificate and who know that can help you."

"O...Kay....I will go first then" I left the office and went to the the drama club practice room.

POV  end

"That jerk!Act as if he's cool and know everything.How can Uncle be friends with him?"

As you sweeps the floor you thinks about Daehyun.

"Why am i thinking about him?Wake up,Jaeyoung!"

"Is it fun talking to yourself?"Daehyun appear from behind.

"What are you doing here?!?"You sweep the dust to Daehyun causing him to cough.

The coach of drama club suddeny comes out and scold the person on the phone.

"Where can i find actors to act for this scene?!"He then turn to look at both of you.

 

"You two are perfect.Just follow this scripts."He gave the script without even asking your opinion.

Both of you memorise the script and look at the coach.

"You are kidding me,right?"

Before you can even object,the lighs were off and the stage light focus on you two.

*Eotteokhe?I can't possibly be acting this love scene with him*.

"Hyemi,If you go i will lose everything.Are you really breaking up with me?"Daehyun on the other hand already started to act.

"Forgive me but i have to do this..I really have too."You really cry and tears  really comes out.

Daehyun grab your hand and pull you into a hug.

You was shock by his action.

"Please don't leave me.Saranghae,Hyemi-ah."

 

Both of you cries and the light switch back on.

"You can let go of me now,idiot!"You kick Daehyun leg.

"OUCH!"

"Bravo,That was perfect.Consider you guys lucky.Come back after school.We are going to perfect this scene again."

"Excuse me but i don't think i can accept the offer.I'm just  a helper here.And This idiot here just came out of nowhere"

"Haha...Don't worry...Consider yourself lucky to be acting here.Its not easy being an actor in this club.And as for him,He offer to help us so..See you after school?"

 

After school,Both of you went to the theater room and practice over and over again to make the scene completely perfect.

"Cut.That's a wrap.You two did a great job.You may go back home.Thank you."said the coach.

 

You went home and prepare dinner,

"Uncle,sorry for not texting you.I'm free this saturday."You text  Gikwang.

"Okay.See you this Saturday then."

"I'm home.Yes,Ramen.Thank you Jaeyoung."

"Welcome.Can ask you something Hyorin?"

"What is it?"Hyorin ask.

"Have you ever felt like you are at peace or feels warm when a guy hugs you?"

"Hmmm..Mollayo.There is one time that i felt like that but it just turn out to be one sided love.Why are suddenly asking? Are you in love?"

"No way.Theres nobody that is my type in this school."

"Yeah right.What about Daehyun?"

"Eww.I don't like him.We are like cat and dog fighting with each other everyday."

"I heard that if a guy and a girl always fights when they see each other,they will surely be lovers"

"Do you want to die?"You pick up the cola and playfully tries to splash it on Hyorin.

"Jaeyoung.ANDWE!"Hyorin run away from you.