Chapter 27

I fall in love with my own husband

Key:

You=Purple

Yonghwa=Green

L.joe=Light brown

Hyorin=Red

Ailee=Pink

Jonghyun=Orange

MInhyuk=Blue

Jungshin=Light blue


"Why on earth am i in school so early? Even byunghun oppa is not here yet." You stare at the blank chalkboard.

You went to the school library feeling bored all alone while waiting for your friend to arrive.

"I didn't even know our school has a library this big. Where is the fiction book section?" You look around admiring the big,spacious and decorative library. You past by a guy who was sleeping and crossing his arm at the corner.

"Why is he sleeping here? He's kind of cute. Wait,What I'm saying? Wake up Jaeyoung!" You shake your head.

"I know I'm handsome but do you have to stare at me for so long?"said the guy.

You drop down shock to know that he's awake.

"A...Aniya. I didn't look at you because your handsome but this library is not your home. Wake up now!" You said sternly kickng his leg.

"Oww!Still, You admit that I'm handsome right?" The guy open up his eyes and stand up.

"Oh,Y..Yonghwa?"You stutter the moment you see his face.

"How you know my name? Who are you?"Yonghwa asked.

"Eh,Guitar boy.Don't pretend to not know me." You beat him on the arms.

"Oww... Jaeyoung,is it really you?" 

"Ne. It's been a long time! I miss you so so much.Where's the other?"

"They will be here soon. Actually, I came here because I'm teaching a couple of the students here how to play musical instruments."

"Ohhh... Can you play some music for me?"

"Sure but this is a random lyrics." Yonghwa started playing his guitar as soon as he took it out.

"The moment our eyes met,I fall in love with you. Day by day, I like you more and more. Everything about you is perfect with no flaw..." Yonghwa end it beautifully.

"Wow!! That's fantastic. Did you compose it yourself?" Before Yonghwa could answer,The bell rings and it means time for lesson.

"I have to go!"Both said it together.

"Oh,Jinx!"You said

"Eh?"Yonghwa blur.

"Nothing.Bye,Have fun with your lesson."You tap his shoulders before going back to class.

Music lesson(Venue:Class 3-2)

"Where were you? We thought you didn't come to school." Hyorin ask you as soon as you sat down.

"I was at the library since you two came late." You smile.

"Your husband is here for your info" said Ailee.

You turn surprise and at the same time sad to see him with another girl,chatting happily.

"Aigoo,What is my sister looking at,huh?Have you done your homework...?"L.Joe cover your view.

"Oppa,Did you forget that I'm a special student here? I got no any homework and I have already graduated school!"Your heart was 'burning' inside and said so loud  that the whole class look at you.

"Yah,Can you lower your volume down? I didn't knew you can talk so long like a ahjumma."Your brother covers your mouth before you talk again.

You remove his warm hands away and scribble on your notebook.

"Class, Line up outside and walk quietly in two's to the AV room." said ms park,the music teacher.

Music Lesson(Venue:AV Room)

"Omg. You all,look at that handsome guy with blond hair." said Lauren to her friends.

"The drummer is so cute! That's mine,okay."said Suzy.

"No. All mine!"Said Sulli joining the conversation.

"GIRLS! Get in now!"Said MS Park sternly.

"Jaeyoung,Annyeong!" All of the CNBlue members said and wave to you.

Your eyes widen and awkwardly said hi back.

The girls who were crazy for the four them earlier glare at you as if you are a criminal.

"How do they know you?"ask Ricky.

"That's my tuition teachers while I'm in america."

"That's many. So each teach different subject?"ask Ricky

"Ani. They teach me musical instruments and then subjects too."

"The reason why I invite them here and their assistant is because our class going to be performing for our carnival this Friday before your graduation starts on next tues. They are going to teach you how to play all this piano,guitar and drum etc. First I only want the best which will be performing who can play all this instruments."said Ms park

The lesson soon started after they introduce themselves and everyone learn the basic.

"So who do you think is suitable for the performance?"Jonghyun look at s

"Before we tell the result, we will like to said that it's been great teaching you all except for some but it's ok. We all have decided to choose four people. And the groups will be divided into two,Group A&B" said Jonghyun. "The lucky four people are,Jaeyoung, Hyorin,Myungsoo and Chunji" Jungshin said out the names according to  the class list.

"Hyorin and Myungsoo will be Group A and Jaeyoung and Chunji will be Group B.They can choose whether to take vocal or play the instruments which will be choose during the lesson." explain Minhyuk.

"This four people who has been selected will be  having extra lesson after school.For the others,dont be discourage try again next year. Let's support your dear friend here.Don't forget take the form,the four of you. Class dismissed."said Ms Park dismissing the class.


I was thinking of making a sequel or part 2 of this story..I thought of this since the ending is quite complicated and maybe there's a twist so... I also have so many stories that i came up with involving Infinite,Boyfriend,Teen Top,Myname,Nu'est(not confirm) What do you all think? Should i proceed with this Sequel?? And i am terribly sorry if i didnt update my other story IS HE THE ONE. Truly sorry maybe after the holidays or after i finish completing this story.