Chapter 28:Nightmare

I fall in love with my own husband

"Jongup-ah,Do you see Daehyun?"You ask Jongup who is busy packing his bag.

"Ani.Maybe you can ask Youngjae?"Jongup point to Youngjae who is staring outside the window.

"Youngjae,What are you looking at?Do you know where Daehyun went out to?"You ask.

"Uh,Sorry i was busy...in whatever i'm doing you. About Dae,I don't know if i should tell you or not..."Youngjae sigh.

"Wae?Just tell me..."You said.

"I will bring you to him but promise me you will be calm and never leave his side okay." Youngjae a promise with you using his pinky.

"Promise.Just bring me to him now."

 

I rode in Youngjae's car and it went to a stop.Everything at the place where we stop seems to be like a deja vu. 

"Why are we here?Don't tell me..."You stop your sentence seeing Daehyun went into the mall with a girl.

"She's the girl i saw talking to Dae in school in the morning."You tell Youngjae.

"I tried to tell him that he has a wife that is you but he doesn't care and he said he is going to confess to the girl who is prettier by kissing...Jaeyoung,where you going??!"Youngjae shouted out to You who went out of the car into the mall.

You secretly follow both of them from behind and you keep telling yourself to calm down seeing together.

"Aniya,Jaeyoung. You must think that they are just friends and just go home now."You turn back to face them but they were gone.

You find for them throughout the whole mall and only just found them at this quiet place where no one can see them.

You was directly infront of them but they didn't saw you at all.

You tried to reach out to them but you're like a invisble soul passing through their body.

"Jiyeon-ah.I have something to tell you."said Daehyun

"What is it,oppa?"Jiyeon said.

"Since when did you call me oppa?"ask Daehyun.

"Hehe,i just feel like it. Is that what you want to said?"said Jiyeon.

"Aniya!S...Sa..Rang...hae!"Daehyun said out loud.

"Hmmm... Nado. I really love you too oppa."Jiyeon said as she leans closer to Daehyun.

Unexpectedly Daehyun kiss Jiyeon on the lips. Jiyeon did not let go of it and her eyes look to you.

You were surprise and didn't realise that your tearing up.

Slowly,you stands up and commit suicide on the rooftop. You died as tears drop down you sorrowful pale face.

 

You woke to reality after that because of your brother who wakes up to go back home.

"Jaeyoung,Neo gwenchani?Your face is so pale."L.joe cupped your face.

You hug your brother so tightly till he can't breathe.

"J..Jaeyoung,let go of your poor brother he can't breath already."said Hyorin and Ailee.

"Why are you crying?Are you sick?"L.Joe ask worried.

"O...ppa,Can i please stay with you for today? Please,just for today."You sobs and beg l.joe repeatedly.

"Arraseo...arraseo. Let's go home now."L.joe wrap his arms around your shoulder while walking back home.

 


OMG! Luckily its just a dream or should i say a nightmare. What if that happen for real?! And who is this Jiyeon and is Daehyun cheating with Jaeyoung? I know he lost his memory but i am sad plus mad while writing this.

Daehyun how could you cheat on her! Anyway,Enjoy this chapter and i also have decide that maybe... I said MAYBE this story will have part 2. ^^ Nite,Guys i want go sleep and it's already 3:43 AM here in Singapore.