Chapter 24

I fall in love with my own husband

"I look so pretty.Okay,shh..Praising myself again"You talk to yourself again while combing your hair in the ladies.

A little boy look at you while waiting for his mom.

"I'm not a crazy girl okay.Hehe...Here have my Lollipop"You gave him the lollipop Gdragon bought for you.

The boy laugh and smile before he left with his mom.

When you went out,your phone rings and Vixx 'Rock Ur Body' music come out.

"Oh,Omma.What is the matter calling me?"

"Jaeyoung,Promise you will keep calm after i tell you why"Your mom said in a very sad low tone.

"Okay.What is it?"

"Daehyun is in the----" Before your mom could continue,someone bump into you without saying sorry and you drop your phone making it to break.

"DAMN! Appa is so going to be mad at me.Yah,Look what you did to my phone!" You yell to the guy which only show his back and ignore you.

"Anyway,I wonder what omma was going to said to me.What about Daehyun?"You scratch your head which is not itchy.

 

Sparkle Hospital

"She hung up.Must her battery be low."Your mom said to your dad.

"How are we going to contact her now?" said Ailee thinking real hard.

"I heard she's on a date with Gdragon.Unfortunately,I don't have his number."said L.Joe

"I will try to call her again."Kai dial your number again but there's no answer.

"On a date?My daughter with Gdragon?Who is he?!"Your dad ask angrily.

Hyorin explains to him.

The other bap members sat nervously with wet palms praying for Daehyun's safety.

Jessica stand at one corner and keep banging her head on the wall.

"Yah,Do you want to die? I don't mind that actually but don't do it here. Just wait and see what Jaeyoung is going to do when she arrive. You better be afraid me now because she won't let get away it." Ailee said stopping Jessica from banging her head continuously.

 

Home

"Thank you for today,Jiyong oppa. Will treasure it." You say goodbye to him.

He gave you the last hug and hand you the album before going out.

"Why i feel so uneasy?" You open the door after pressing the code.

"Daehyun-ah,I'm home."You said but it echo back to you.

*One voice message* Your house phone repeatedly said.

"Jaeyoung honey,Daehyun is in the hospital now. He really need you now. If you are home,ask the driver to sent you to the hospital."

The moment you heard it,you can feel like your heart thumping slowly inside.

"Miss,Are you alright? I think i have to sent you to thehospital now."Said the driver who just arrive and he drives you to the hospital.

 

 

Hospital

There's a traffic jam and you got no choice but went out of the car and ran with all your might ignoring the driver calling out to you.

It's just a few blocks away and you came through the entrance panting.

"Miss,Do you need help? You are panting so hard." Say the nurse.

"I'm alright.Is there a patient name Jung Daehyun?"You ask.

"Yes.He's in the ICU. I will show you the way."

 

"Jaeyoung honey!What happen?Where's Mr Lee(The Driver)?"Your mom wipes away your sweat.

"Mom,What is Jessica doing here?"You glare at Jessica.

"You can ask her yourself."Your mom said.

You walk nearer to Jessica and pull her collar.

"Jaeyoung,Jeongmal Jeongmal Mianhae"Jessica tears up.

"Don't tell me you are the reason why he's here.What happen?!"

"I...I...threaten him.If he doesn't divorce you,i will let you suffer before i can't leave him alone. He ran after me and thats when it happen. Mianhae...I'm really sorry!"Jessica squat down crying.

 

"After what happen that day,it's still not enough for you?You can torture me all you want but please don't ever ever hurt my Daehyun!He's precious to me and i can't leave without him because I really love him" You also start to welled up.

Hyorin gave you a comfort hug "Shh..Shh...He will be alright.Don't cry anymore cos i'm sure Daehyun don't want to see you like this."

"I don't want him to leave me.I got so many to confess to him"You sobs.

"He won't leave you. Calm down."Hyorin pats your back.

 

Soon,The doctor came out 2hour later.

"Is my son alright doctor?"asked Ms Jung.

The doctor heave a heavy sigh.

"Why are you sighing?Please tell me now" said Ms Jung again.

"Please calm down everyone.I'm sorry but i can't save your son.I'm really sorry" said the doctor.\

 

Both your mom and mother in law faints.

You went in wanting to see it for yourself.

There lies a vey cold body covered with a white blanket. You open it to reveal his face.

"Daehyun,it's me Jaeyoung Your wife. Please wake up. I got so many to said to you. Forgive me for all my wrongdoings towards you. You are playing only,right? I beg of you,please wake up. Ireona!!!" You force him and tears flows down your flawless cheeks and it drops on Daehyun cheeks.

 

Daehyun POV

"Where am i?Why is everyone gathering here?Is that me lying down on the bed? Jaeyoung,Omma,Appa,Guys I'm here! " I try to reach out to them but they was invisible to me.

"What's going on?Why are my family and friends crying?"

"You had an accident and unfortunately you died. Seems like your name is next on this decease list." Said an angel while holding a book.

 

"Wait,This is not right! This can't be happening.I can't die,yet.Please let me live once more. I have yet to confess my love to my wife and regret not doing so. " I beg the angel.

 

The angel look at Jaeyoung. He/she know that Jaeyoung have really sincere feelings for me. He/she then look at the others and think twice.

"I will grant you that wish but the side effect will be that you will be blind and even worse lost memory with your wife. Is that fine? Take it or leave it."

 

I agree with the conditions.

 

The angel chant some words and my soul went back into the body.

End Of POV

 

The lifeline beeps meaning Daehyun breathing again.

"What a miracle.He's alive.Can all of you wait outside,please" The doctor said before continuing the surgery...

Night falls and the other went back home.

"Be strong,Okay."Yongguk said.

"Jaeyoung-ah,you should go back and get some rest.You probably tired from crying so much." said Ms Jung

"I'm fine. I want to stay till he's awake. I can take care. Maybe you can go back home with my parents." 

"If that's so,Take care. Try to get some sleep.We will be back tomorrow." said your dad.

 

You bid farewell to them and went in the ward.

You cover Daehyun with the blanket so he won't be cold.

You look at his face which is all bruised up.

"I'm sorry that i'm not there to safe you." You whisper.

You intertwine your hands with Daehyun's. 

"Let's dream about each other tonight! Saranghae Daehyunnie." You said before falling asleep.