Chapter 25

I fall in love with my own husband

"Jaeyoung,You can wake up now. Go home and get change."Ms Jung slowly tap you on the shoulder to wake you up.

"Oh,I will be back soon.Anything,please text me quick."You bow to Ms Jung and peck on Daehyun's forehead.

You went out the Hospital entrance and  went home.

 

Your house was so empty but you sing loudly to not feel scared of the silence.

You change into this and pack Daehyun and your things in a small bag:

On your way out,You open the front door and saw Jessica standing outside with a luggage.

[What she wears]

"Can we talk for awhile?"Jessica said.

You invite her in and prepare coffee for her.

"You don't have to make coffee for me.I just want to talk to you."Jessica sat on the chair and continuously look at the time on her phone.

"So....What is it that you want to talk about?"You cross your arms and legs.

"I know you are still mad at me for what happen.It's fine cause i will also do the same thing if i were you.I just want you to take care of Daehyun oppa while i'm gone."

"Gone?Where are you going?"You asked.

"I have to go California. I got a job as a Model there thanks to my mom.I have to took my flight in about 40mins time. That's the why i am seeing you before i go. I'm really sorry,Jaeyoung. It's ok if you don't want to forgive me. I hope you and Daehyun become a perfect loving couple forever.I know you are the only one that will give him the love he always wanted and i know you betray him for another man.I trust you.I have to go now."Jessica shake hand with you.

"Thank you for trusting me Jessica.I know you are really a great gorgeous girl and i'm sure you will soon find your mr.right.It's sad that you have to leave without seeing Daehyun but i will inform him. Have a safe trip to California.May your model career succed all the way."You hug Jessica and both of you tears up.

 

When you took the taxi,You receive a text from your mother in law.

' Daehyun have wake up.Hurry come here.'

"Ahjussi,Please drive a little faster." You said to the Taxi driver.

 

Ward 06

"Jagiya,I'm so glad that you are alright.Do you know i was so panic when i heard that you died?"You hug Daehyun who is lying on the bed.

"Omma,Appa Who is she?"Daehyun said and pull you away from him.

"Mother and father in law,What's this? Why he doesn't know me? Daehyun its me Jaeyoung your wife." You cupped your hand on his cheek.

Your parents and parent in law look at each other.

 

Doctor Office.

"Based on his accident,he's likely to have a brain damage. We talk to him and the last thing he remember was his 20th birthday."explain the doctor in charge.

"We haven't met each other yet during that time."

"Jaeyoung ssi,Think our brain as a cd. When it got scratches and all,it will stuck and replay that part in the middle of the story when you play it. Give him some time to remember back.Maybe all can you do now is pray and help him remember. He may be discharge soon after some treatment." said the doctor again.

Your mom pat your back "He will remember who you are. You just have to be patient,okay." said your mom.

 


Sorry for the very long late update. I was thinking of what idea to write and came up with this. Hope you all like it. 

Now what's gonna happen if Daehyun lost him memory? 0.0

Have you guys watch B.A.P ONESHOT Teaser?? 

I died during the whole video. Too much HOTNESSS! *Ovaries Exploded*

If you havent,Go and watch now!

Don't keep calm cause BAP IS BACK!!!