POV's of Himchan,Suzy & Jiyeon

I fall in love with my own husband

Jiyeon POV

"Morning my dearest,Kai." I sat next to him on the bed.

"Where am I? Jiyeon,what did you do to me last night? Why I'm here?"Kai quickly put back on his shirt and pants.

"Well,you enjoy it too. I already make you breakfast. Have some" I wrap my arms on Kai.

"How many time must I tell you that we are over? I don't love you anymore.I don't know what you do to me last night just keep your mouth shut,okay! Just don't appear infront of me again and we are strangers from now on." Kai let go of my hand and slam the door.

"Kai,Come Back! This is all her fault! You will pay for this, Jaeyoung! Just wait and see"  I broke all the porcelain plate on to the floor.

End of POV

Suzy POV

"Jongup,Please just let me in.I have to talk to him." I said

"I'm sorry,Suzy ssi. He won't let me in to his room let alone talk with you. He alright I will inform him you came so just go home okay."

"Let's just go Suzy. It's no use waiting for someone who doesn't want to see us."Hyosung hold my arm but I pull it off.

"Shiro. I won't leave until I see him. You would probably did the same thing as i did now to Chunji right?"

Hyosung face the floor.

"Are you her brother? Can you just bring her home. It seems like it's going to rain soon. You all should better go." Youngjae said to Jonghyun.

I was drag of by my brother. I have no choice but to go. *I can explain why I did that to Jaeyoung but why don't you want to trust me? Himchan I really love you. Please just don't leave me* I solemnly look out the car window hoping Himchan would ran after the car.

End of POV

Himchan POV

"Is she gone" I peek through the door.

"Yeah... Why don't you want to see her? I pity her when she beg me to see you."said Jongup.

"I'm sure she has a reason why she did it. You know who Jessica is right? She's the Queenka of the school I'm sure she will do whatever it take to have Daehyun. Suzy and Hyosung might be her friend." said Youngjae  while sitting on the furry long couch.

"I don't know. I feel mad when I think back the incident.I feel like she betray me you know."

"Even so,You should hear to her explanation. How long are you gonna be like this just because of Jaeyoung?" Jongup said before he randomly dance on his way to his room.