Saengil Chukae! Happy Birthday! Part 2

I fall in love with my own husband

Back at the Apartment.....

"Stop playing with the balloon and start blowing it."Hyorin pull Ricky ears.

"That hurts!Arraseo."Ricky said in his helium voice.

"That looks cool.Can i try?"Ailee took a balloon.

"Aigoo.This immature kids.."L.joe shake his hand.

"I hope they are doing well in buying the present."Said C.A.P

"Speaking of which why is Gikwang and the others are not here yet?"Said Ailee.

"We are over here.Here's the red velvet cake and some food."Gikwang and the four came in.

"Wow.There so many food.Should i eat Hyorin's grill meat or Gikwang ordered Pizza?"Jongup said as he drools over all the food.

"Don't you dare touch any of them!Leave some for the birthday girl."Hyorin beat Jongup hands.

"Where did they two go anyway?" ask L.joe.

"Date.This is a surprise so i ask Daehyun  to bring her somewhere so we can set up here."Said Yongguk as he drinks the blueberry.

 

 

"That food was awesome.Thank you for bringing me there."You  thank him.

"You're welcome." 

A minute later Daehyun receive a text from Yongguk. "Today's Jaeyoung Birthday.Bring her back home after i give you a call"

 

"Who is that?"You ask.

"Nobody...Hey,are you still thinking of going back home?"Daehyun quickly put back his phone in the pocket.

"Sort of,I guess.Wae?"

"Are you into music?"

"Of course."

"I think there a place where you can have some inspiration."Daehyun lead the way.

(cheonggye stream)

 

"UWAAH!This is so pretty..."You play with the waterfall.

Along the way,a musician plays a song.

You was so focus into the song that you don't notice that Daehyun gone.

 

You sat  near the waterfall waiting for Daehyun because you don't know the way back home.

"Sorry for leaving you.I got a call from Yongguk."

"It okay.As a punishment,i will make you wet today." You push Daehyun to the waterfall.

You let out your tongue to him.

"I will revenge on you.One day."

 

 

You two reach the apartment.

"That's weird.There's too many shoes here."You step inside and it's completely dark.

You switch on the light and.....

"SURPRISE!!!!!!"All of your friends shouted from behind.

"Happy Birthday!"Ailee and Hyorin hugs you.

You blow the candle and make a wish.

 

"Thank you guys!I love it.And how could you not tell me about this,Daehyun?"

"It was their idea."

 

The birthday party goes on with The Teen Top singing and Ailee plus Hyorin.