Zelo Death....... :'(

I fall in love with my own husband

You quickly Went back in the apartment and lock the door.You sat on the sofa and touch your cheek."I like you"The words that Zelo said keeps replaying in your mind.

"Am i dreaming?"You pinch your cheeks."Okay,That hurts."

You took a bath to forget all about it.

When Hyorin came home with Ailee,You were eating Ramen whilewatching a variety show called "Running man" On TV.

"Aigoo,This Kid always eating Ramen.Have you done the math homework yet?"ask Hyorin.

"I don't have any homework.The teacher told that i was lucky to got enroll into the school because of my brother.Anyway,I already finish college in America"

"So that means,you are free from any school work?To the extend where you don't even need to come to school?"Said Ailee.

You nod. "I'm Jealous of you!"Said both of them.

Night falls  and you was still wide awake while Ailee and Hyorin is already sleeping.

You look at the ceiling as you lay down on the bed that you have to share with Ailee.

You thinks whether to choose Daehyun or Zelo or the others.You fall asleep soon after that.

 

The next day,everyone in the school all looks glum and sad.You wonder why.

"Our Zelo..If only he did not sent her back home"The girl stares and walk towards you.

"It's because of you that he's gone!How could he kiss you and not us?He would still be alive if that didn't happen!"The girl grab your shoulder.and almost want to slap you.

"STOP IT!What wrong did she do?"Ailee speaks up while Hyorin stops the girl.

"Because of her Zelo Dea--"Her sentence was cut by Yongguk.

"Are you guys done?Nothing else better to do is it?Go back to class.NOW!"Said Yongguk sternly.

Ailee fix up your messy hair.The three of you walk pass them when Yongguk stops you

"We need to talk"

"You two may go.I will be alright."

You follow them and feel uneasy since all eyes were on you. You were terribly scared when all of them look at you with sad plus mad eyes.

"Where were you and Zelo last night?"ask Jongup

"Huh?"

"Are you deaf?Can't you hear him!"Daehyun shouts.

"Calm down,Daehyun.You are going to scare her."Said Youngjae.

"Let me ask you again.Were you with Zelo last night?"asked Yongguk.

You hesitate but soon speaks up "Yes but it was him who insist on sending me home"

"Is it true that he confess to you?"said Himchan.

"How do you know?"

"So the rumors were true."

"Wait,What is all this about?Why do you guys kept asking me about Zelo?Where is he?"You ask because you was confuse and at the same time scared.

"It..It's hard to say this but you're the last person to saw him."

"Wait,Is he--"You stop saying.

"Yes,He's d..d...dead"said Yongguk sobbing.

The others look at different direction,trying to hold up their tears and look down.

 

You went back to class and ignore everyone's glare.Hyorin and Ailee knew you will be mad if they ask you anything so they left you to have some time alone.

"What are you looking at?Mind your own business."L.joe speaks.

The others quickly took out their books and do their own things.

During recess,you didn't even eat.

"Are you alright?Go and at least eat something.What if you get sick?"said Hyorin.

"I wil be fine.You guys enjoy eating.I will be at the garden if you need me."

 

At the school garden you bump into Daehyun.

Both of you to tried to avoid eye contact.

Daehyun walks  back inside the school building when you call him.

"What you want?Why,are you sad that Zelo cannot buy you any more chocolates?"

"Is it because of me that he's gone?"You ask softly.

"No..You shouldn't blame yourself.Maybe it's his time."

"But still...The cause of it is me,right?"

 

Daehyun look at you and walk back in.

You look at the back of him when a cold water splash on you from the top.

A group of boy who is the one who splash it to you laughs.

"Yah!Do have any life insurance?"You point to them.

You walk back in the school and your whole surrondings is blurry.Without you knowing,You were already on the floor lying unconciously.

"Jaeyoung!"Daehyun stare at the boys who quickly run away.

He carries you bridal style and bring you to the sick bay.

 

"She's alright but she's weak now.It may be because of the water."said the nurse.

"Jaeyoung!"Hyorin and Ailee burst in to the sick bay and hug you.

"She will be fine but she need some rest."said the nurse again.

You were still unconcious at that point of time.

"JUNG DAEHYUN!You better take care of our Jaeyoung since you know what happen."Hyorin said while pointing her finger at Daehyun.

"What??!'

"And im sure you will accept it since this is your chance to skip class,right.Don't worry,we will put  a good word about you to the teacher."Ailee pats his shoulder before leaving with Hyorin.

 


OH GOSH,ZELO GONE! I'm so sad.......(Sorry to all Zelo fans)

  

Why must this happen!!! Our cuteZelo! WAE!!

 

 

Anyway,back to reality.......

Could it be because they splash the water on you too hard or is it something else? Hmm??

Here's A pic of our Zelo,Daehyun and Yongguk