Car Accident

I fall in love with my own husband

Daehyun-Brown

You/Jaeyoung-Purple

Jessica- Light Blue&  Black background colour


*Message sent*(To Himchan & Chunji)

"I hope my plan works.I wish you both of luck Suzy and Hyosung" You sent message to both suzy and Hyosung.

After that you continue decorating the cupcakes with different designs and flavours.

"What are you doing so early in this morning?"said Daehyun walking down the stairs in his matoki design t-shirts and long pants.

"Can't you see that i'm decorating this cake?"

"Wait i thought you don't know how to cook?You can't differentiate spices and a dairy product"

"Do you have to bring that up? Doesn't mean i don't know how to cook, i can't cook right? For your info, i at least know how to bake,okay."You did the finishing touch on the cupcakes.

"Really? Is this for me?"Daehyun already ate one before you could even asnwer the question.

"You better finish all this  4 cupcakes or else i will kill you went i get home."You took the keys and your bag.

"Where are you going?

"Did you forget or something?Today,I got a date with my handsome oppa,Gdragon aka Kwon Jiyong" You check your shirt to make sure its not dirty.

"Why are you calling him oppa?Is he more attractive than me?"Daehyun purposely fix his messy hair to look more attractive.

"Yes.Are you jealous of him?"

"Yes im jealous.I'm jealous that he got to go out on a date with my beautiful wife." Daehyun hold a strand of your hair and  place in behind your ears.

Your heart was racing as fast as a ferrari.

The silence broke when a beep sound was heard from outside.

"That's my taxi. Sorry, I have to go"

While you were walking to the door Daehyun hold your wrist that make you turn and face him. He gives you a peck on the forehead and said "Take care and have fun.Don't forget to tell me the details later"

You flash a warm smile to him holding back your tears and took off in the taxi.

 

Daehyun POV

"Why do i feel like something bad is going to happen?"I thought as he thrown the cake wrappers into the bin.

As i walk back upstairs,i receive a text from Jessica.

"Can we meet?I really have to talk to you even if i knew you are still mad at me.Meet me at our usual place."

 

Cafe

"Oppa,I'm glad you came. I miss you so much!"Jessica wanted to hug me.

"Just don't touch me will you?I know what you told to Jaeyoung that day."I move away from her.

"Did she tell you?"

"That's not important. How could you do that to her?Threatening her by saying you will kill her parents if she doesn't leave me?Are even the jessica i used to know?"

"I did that because i love you.I don't want to lose you."

"I don't love you sica. I'm sorry but i have come to love her.Only her. I only treat you just like a dongsaeng not more than that."

"You promise me when we were little that you marry me when we grow older.That you will always love only me"

"Promise can be broken andthat was when we still immature.Its different now. So can you please just leave us alone and forget about me?"

"Do you think it's that easy to forget about you? I will leave you alone but let me see jaeyoung suffer first then i will do that" Jessica stands up to leave.

"SICA,WAIT!"I shouted and ran after Sica.

 

Jessica walk when the green light is on.

I catch up with her when a car was speeding.

"SICA,WATCH OUT!"

Well,Jessica couldn't hear me so i ran towars her and push her to the side.

She rolls down the road and got a few scratch on her arms and face.

I was the one who got knock down by the car.

"OPPA!!!"Jessica shouted and ran to me. That's the last sound i hear before i become unconcious.

"Oppa,Ireona! Please don't make me scared!I'm sorry,I'm really sorry.Don't leave me!"Jessica shakes my body and face which is full of blood dripping on to the earth surface.

"Somebody please call an ambulance now!"Jessica said to a passerby.

End of POV

 


OMG!What is going to happen next? Will Daehyun be alive or lost his memory?I kind of miss Zelo when hes not in the story. Here's a photo of him