Tie the Knot

I fall in love with my own husband

You look at yourself in the mirror as the stylist make your hair. Unlike other girls who is happy on their  day. Yours were like dark clouds forming inside the room you are currently in.

"I wish they were here"You check your phone expecting a call from your bestfriends.

"May I come in?"Hyorin knocks on the door. You gave Hyorin and Ailee a very  long hug.

"You are looking so pretty.I'm jealous of you!"Ailee took a picture of your wedding dress which you're wearing.

"What is there to be jealous about?How I wish this is all a dream. Can you believe me marrying Dae?"

"Nope but why must it be him?"

"That's the why. Why can't it be Rain or Yoon Doojoon from b2st or Song Joong Ki or..."

 

"Yunho from DBSK!"Hyorin finishes your sentence.

"Yah,Let's take a selca now. My mom just bought me a Polaroid camera yesterday!"Ailee said as she took out the camera from her bag. You,Hyorin and Ailee pose as if you guys are real CF model. "Cheese" The three of you said before clicking the button.

All the photos was awesome that you took some while giving the others to Hyorin and Ailee.

"I heard you and Yongguk are in a relationship."

"Ummm."Ailee said.

"I think we know who will be the next married couple." Hyorin and you look at each other laughing.

"What nonsense are you two talking about?"Ailee pretends to be not happy but deep down she is extremely excited.

"We are just kidding. Want me to call Yongguk?Yong..." Ailee cover your mouth with her palm.

"Sorry to broke the fun but can I borrow your friend for awhile?"

"Sure but the groom suppose to wait before he can see the bride. You can't resist,is it?" Hyorin teases Daehyun before leaving you two some time alone.

You tap the bedsheet next to you showing him to sit beside you. "You call me for?"

"I prepare something yesterday." You took out a piece of paper.

"Love contract?"Daehyun reads the title in a disgust voice.

"We can't be husband and wife forever right? I'm sure you also have someone else in your mind so I make this.We have to act as though we like each other infront of our parents. Everything is over after a month. "

"Done. It's your turn to sign. I am going now if you don't have anything else to said."

You look at the paper and sign it.

Daehyun POV

*Babo Jaeyoung! Such situation will never happen as long as I'm yours.If you want me to be yours* I thought sadly.

"Hyung,Can you accompany me to the toilet? I can't take it anymore." Daewoo tap Daehyun shirt.

"You always do this when hyung's busy.Follow me." I hold my little brother hand.

End of POV

After hours of makeup and spraying the hair, You walk down the red carpet with your father. 

"Be a good wife and always listen to your husband okay" Your dad whisper to you.

You went up the cathedral.

All your friends wave to you and the groom as they all sit together in the round table. "Before we start, is there any objections?" said the priest.

The whole room went silent.

"Alright then,Do you  Jung Daehyun take Ahn Jaeyoung as your lawful wedded wife?"

"I do"

"Do you Ahn Jaeyoung take Jung Daehyun as your lawful wedded husband?"

You pause for a moment thinking about your parents the future and your happy and bad  times with Kai.

"I do" 

"You may now kiss the bride."

Daehyun lock lips with you. You thought it was all a dream yet so real as you can feel his soft tender lips pasted on yours.

Your eyes widen and lightly push him away. 

"Sorry"Daehyun mouthed to you.

Other than that, the wedding went well with you cutting the cake, took pictures with your friend and Daewoo having fun with Hyorin,Ailee and the Bap members.