FanGirling

I fall in love with my own husband

Your parents went back to America after your wedding day.Dae move into your house which your parents put it under your name.

You open the door for Daehyun when he rings the bell.

"Can you help me carry some of these stuff of mine?" Said Daehyun while holding a box full of his personal stuff.

"Shiro.What if i dont want to?"You ignore him and continue watching Music Shows on the Televsion while munching on your Snicker.

"AHHHHH!!!My Yunho is so hot!!I love Changmin voice!If only you were mine,oppa~"Your ultimate fangirling comes out when TVXQ perform their latest song "Humanoids". 

 

 

 

 

"Tsk...Tsk...It's fine if you don't want to help me unpack but can you stop shouting like one crazy kid"

"Shut up!! If you don't like it you have two choice get out of this house or watch this quietly."

Girls day "Don't forget me" and Hyuna "Ice Cream" was being played after TVXQ and Daehyun the one with his fanboying.

You shakes your head in disgust and plays with your phone.

 

"Its's time for lucky calling.GDragon is calling someone now.Hmm...I wonder who is the lucky fan that will receive his call?"Said the host Lee Hyun Woo.

*Please let it be me.Please!*You 'wrap' your hands and pray in your heart.

Suddenly your phone rings and you didn't expect it to be GD.

"Yoboseyo,Who is this?"

"Annyeonghaseyo,GDragon imnida aka Kwon Jiyong"said GD with his voice that can make girls fall for him straight away.

"Seems like Gdragon is talking to his fan now.Wow,its a girl.And now i'm receiving tweets from fans around the world saying that they are jealous etc"Said the host again.

You look at the TV screen and can't believe it is really happening.

"Chukahae.You're my lucky girl fan.I hope to see you soon."GD smile and bite his lips as seen on tv.

"Oppa,S...S...Saranghamnida!"You stutter to GD on the phone.

"Nado.I will see you soon,Jaeyoung ssi"GD smile again.

You jump around the room as if there's no tomorrow.

"Chukahae,Jaeyoung ssi.You have just won ONE OF A KIND Album and ALIVE Album.You also got a free ticket to lotte world with GD. We will contact you soon for collecting of the prizes." Said Hyunwoo the host.

You stick your face and kiss the tv screen when GDragon performs "Crayon"

 

 

 

Daehyun cannot control his anger and jealousy that he switch the tv off.

"YAH!Why you switch it off?You are jealous because i get to go out with GD but you can't go out with Hyeri or Hyuna right?"You take back the remote control and switch it back on.

"See,Now i miss him.Oh,Is that Yoseob?"

"YES,I'M JEALOUS! HAPPY?!!" Daehyun took his bag and things and went in his room.

You ignore him and continue admiring Yoseob.


Who here is a VIP or GD fan?If only this is true i will be the happiest girl on earth to go out on a date with GDragon. Hope you enjoy this chapter even though its short. Why all korean guys are sooooo hot??!