HYORIN AND HIMCHAN

I fall in love with my own husband

Sorry if i didnt update the other chapter with the other characters :(This chapter will tell you.Ever wonder what your friends doing while you're out with Kai?


Hyorin POV

"Jaeyoung-ah,Can you help cook something for me?I promise i will treat you later"I turn and didn't saw Jaeyoung.

"Where is she?Well,I guess i should make my own lunch."I gets up to take a bath.

 

After bath,I went to the kitchen to cook. My phone rings and its from Shinhwa Eric.

 

"Hi,Appa.I'm fine here.How's your business in Taiwan?"I said to my Dad.

"It's going quite well as i wanted.I miss my one and only lovely daughter.Take care of yourself and eat a well-balance meal.Appa,Will be back soon.No one is staying with you right?"Said Eric

"Of course not.I am staying alone.Can i still bring my friends over for study?"

"Yes.Okay,Appa has to go.Take care.Love you"

"Love you too,Appa"

End of POV

 

The three brothers(HimUpJae)

"Haiss...If only we have someone that can be with us forever."sigh Jongup

"You mean like a girlfriend?"Youngjae join in the conversation.

"Yup.Daehyun with Jaeyoung and Yongguk with Ailee.What do we three get?Nothing"

"When did Yongguk hyung stead with Ailee?"

"I got his text message.Look." Youngjae and Himchan look at Jongup phone.

"Now i know why Jaeyoung's not his type.His in love with Ailee."

"Act cool.Hyosung is coming our way."Jongup and Youngjae get into 'character'.

"Hi.I came here because of my friend Suzy.Himchan hand me your phone."Hyosung said.

"Me?Wae?"

"Just give it to me." Hyosung snatch away the phone from Himchan.

"My friend Suzy is interested with you.If you dislike her better tell her.Don't ever hurt my friend cos i will hunt you down if that ever happen.B y the way,if you are free, ask her out. Its up to you whether you wants her or not. So that's all i have to said." Hyosung said.

"That's very one long sentence."

"Tsk..Tsk...I don't know what she see in you that make her have a crush on you." Hyosung rolled her eyes and went off.

"What is that all about?"Himchan said.

"Our  Himchan has a secret admirer!You're very lucky.

"I don't like her.So don't make any assumption."

"Yeah,right.Are you going to finish that chocolate eclair or not?"Youngjae said to Jongup.

Himchan stares at his phone and look back at Suzy and Hyosung who is leaving the cafe.


Sorry if this chapter is short.Hope you all enjoy it.Suzy has a crush on Himchan but will Himchan return back the love to her? Find out on the other chapters...