What is Bestfriend for

Forget how to Smile

“Hi Joohyun, I bring your snack!” Kyuhyun shouted happily.  “And where’s is Taeyeon unnie?” he decided to let Joohyun called Taeyeon unnie.  “She’s not here yet?” he asked again.

Meow…

It was early in the morning, he dropped by before went to office.  He had a nice friendship with Taeyeon now.

“Why did you name her Joohyun?” suddenly a voice asked.

Kyuhyun turned his head and found Taeyeon stood behind the squatting him.  He stood carrying Joohyun.

“Introducing, my sister’s lost twin, Joohyun!” he giggled.

“You like teasing your sister that much?” she chuckled.

“Hey, you’re laughing,” he smirked.  “Look Joohyun! Unnie is laughing, she’s beautiful, isn’t she?”

Taeyeon cuffed him.  “Wanna come in?” she asked while unlocking the door.

“I can’t, works are waiting.  Here’s your lunch, I don’t think I’m able to come this noon but I’ll stop by in the afternoon to bring the box,” he said and ready to go.

“Wait!” Taeyeon stopped him.  Kyuhyun looked at her.

“This is for you,” she gave him a lunch box, somewhat shy.

Kyuhyun grinned, “thanks!  I really have to go, see you later!” he took the box and patted Taeyeon’s hair.

He waved to her and went into his car, he’s smiling.  Suddenly his phone’s ringing.

“Hello,” he picked up while driving his car.

“Hi love, Shim Chanmin here.”

“Shut up!  Are you in Korea?” Kyuhyun asked, he realized that’s not an international call.

“Yup, just landed.  I miss Korea but I miss you more,” Chanmin giggled.

“Good.  Then immediately back to your works, don’t torture your secretary anymore,” Kyuhyun replied coldly.

“Ice you have there, love,” Changmin complained.

“What do you want?” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

“Skip work for today!”

“Don’t need to inform me that.”

“I mean Cho Kyuhyun needs to skip work for today,” Changmin said cunningly.

“Heaven no! why should I?”

“Picked me up, please… It’s not the right time for me to go home,” he pleaded.

“Hang up,” Kyuhyun disconnected the line.  Although he’s cold to his bestfriend but he told his secretary that he would arrive later and headed to airport.  He didn’t need to be told which airport Changmin was, they had their own favorite airports.

“I know you will come!” Changmin welcomed Kyuhyun with hug.

“No hug, please,” Kyuhyun pushed Chanmin away.

“I LOVE YOU!!!” Changmin shouted.

“Crazy,” Kyuhyun left his bestfriend and headed to his car, Changmin followed him.

“Say love, how’s Seobaby?” he asked soon as they sat in the car.

“He’s good.  He has boyfriend already, FYI,” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Well, she’s grown up afterall,” Changmin shrugged.  Kyuhyun shook his head.

“Where’re we going?” Kyuhyun’s driving without knowing their destination.

“Your house of course,” Changmin raised his eyebrow.

“Quickly apologize you your dad, and go back home,” Kyuhyun said in monotone.  Changmin giggled.

 

Kyuhyun went back to office after dropped Changmin at his house and in the afternoon he came to Taeyeon’s florist just like he promised.  The rain started to pour when he got off his car, he didn’t bring umbrella so he let water wetted his clothes.

“Hello there, Taeyeon ssi,” he smiled brightly.

“You’re all wet!” she shocked.

“Well yeah,” he agreed with her.  “I can’t stay long, I just bring the box, goodbye Taeyeon ssi,” he said.

Teayeon seemed a bit disappointed.  “Not even a cup of hot chocolate?” she offered.

“No thanks, a friend of mine is home and I don’t want to leave him alone with my sister for a long time,” he grinned.

“Very well then, don’t forget to warm yourself at home,” she said.

“Are you worried?” he smirked.

“Bye Kyuhyun ssi!” she pushed Kyuhyun to go.  Kyuhyun giggled while waving at her and then went home.


Sorry if it's kind of short?hehe..

update later.. I have a real chaper to make in the real world.. T.T :D