He's in Love

Forget how to Smile

Leeteuk was sitting in his car after bid his goodbye to Taeyeon when suddenly someone knocked the passenger’s window.  A guy with milky-colored skin was smiling and motioned him to open the window.  Leeteuk looked at him in shock, he did nothing.  The guy got impatient and tried to open the door, luckily for him but unluckily for Leeteuk the door was unlocked.  The guy sat in the car and said, “We need to talk.”

“Wha—what?”

“We need to talk about Kim Taeyeon ssi.”

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?” Leeteuk was annoyed by the stranger who sat comfortably in his car.

“Do you want to make any scene in front of her house?”

Leeteuk looked nervously to the closed door Taeyeon went in earlier.  “Who are you?”

“Drive, I’ll talk while you’re driving.”

Leeteuk stopped his car in front of a bar as the guy asked, he had no idea why he followed the guy instruction but he felt like he had to or else.

“So what is it?” Leeteuk asked.

“Stay away from Taeyeon ssi,” the guy said.

“That’s not your business,” Leeteuk frowned.  “And who are you?”

“Later I’ll formally introduce myself,” he smirked, “now back to the topic.”  The mysterious guy took some pictures from his coat and gave it to Leeteuk.

Leeteuk looked in shocked at the pictures.  Those were pictures of him with girls, different girls in every picture.  Their positions were very intimate.  “You stalked me?”

“It’s a good deal to get you followed but it’s worth.  I don’t mind if you do those things (pointed to the pictures) before you proposed to Taeyeon ssi, but after…. Well it’s unforgivable.”

“What’s your point?”

“Like I said, stay away from her.  Don’t bother to wait for her reply, I’ll make sure she’ll object this marriage.”

“You wish,” Leeteuk stood for his pride.

“Then it’s up to you.  I have the copies of the pictures, let’s see what I can do with those,” he smirked and got off the car.

“By the way, thanks for the ride.  Have a nice night.”


 

Kyuhyun and Changmin were the first to arrive at the bar, they had ordered a quite large portion for the boys and sat in their usual private place.  Kyuhyun started drinking without waiting the others, suddenly he chuckled and sent a bitter smile to Changmin.

“It’s not fair, is it? I always end up loving someone I couldn’t have while YOU had the opportunities but you didn’t take them.  First, Seo Joohyun you could have her but never tried to, and then Kim Taeyeon you could have been his husband.”

Changmin gulped for his words, it seemed like a drunken honest talk but he knew Kyuhyun won’t be drunk that easily.  Kyuhyun placed his elbow on the table and rested his chin over it, his eyes looked straight at Changmin’s.

“Kyu—“

“Aah what’s with me?  I think I’m drunk already,” Kyuhyun chuckled and hit his temple on the table as his hand lost its balance.  “Ouch that’s hurt,” and chuckled again.

He drunk more alcohol, Changmin looked worried about his friend since Kyuhyun was actually rarely drunk, moreover the number of his drinks was less than usual.

“Kyuhyun-ah stop drinking,” Changmin took the glass from him.  Kyuhyun gave him a grin then put his head on the table, closed his eyes, and slept.  Changmin sighed, his friend was totally in love, he thought.

Minutes later, Choi Minho, Lee Jonghyun, and the new boy Minho talked earlier were arrived.

Hyung, what’s wrong with Kyuhyun hyung?”  Jonghyun asked when saw the sleeping Kyuhyun.

“Is he drunk?” Minho frowned.  “Already?”

“He’s drunk, drunk with love I guess.  He didn’t drink that much,” Changmin said.

“Wow,” Minho squeaked with awe.  “Finally he’s in love.”

Everyone took their seat and begun to gossip about their leader, forgot about introducing the new member.

“Who is she?  Is she beautiful?  What did she do to make him like this?”

“Kim Taeyeon, yes she’s beautiful –especially in his eyes–, she doesn’t love him back,” Changmin answered the questions.

“Kim Taeyeon, Leeteuk hyung’s fiancée?  That Kim Taeyeon?” Jonghyun said bluntly.

“The one that Leeteuk hyung introduced us earlier in the party?” Minho asked Jonghyun.

“How could I know? I’m asking the same question.”

Changmin gave them a weak smile, “It seems like the same Taeyeon.”

“No, she’s not.”

The three of them forgot about the existence of the source of the voice, they turned their head to him.  “What do you mean?”

“She’s not Leeteuk’s fiancée.”

“But—“

“She doesn’t love him.  Leeteuk ssi did propose to her but she didn’t give her answer yet.”

“How could you know?” Changmin narrowed his eyes.

Jonghyun suddenly clap in understanding.  “Don’t tell me—“

“Yes, I’m Kim Joonmyun, Taeyeon’s younger brother.”