The Spoiled Sister

Forget how to Smile

Oppa, buy me a new dress please!” she pleaded.

“Ya Cho Seohyun!  Can’t you see your oppa is busy?” Kyuhyun impatiently answered his sister.

Oppa, please….” She showed her kitten eyes.

“Ask someone else.  Try to ask Changmin,” he suggested his bestfriend.

“He’s abroad,” Seohyun pouted.

“He’s abroad?  Again?” Kyuhyun said in disbelief.

Oppa please,” she begged again.

“Okay, okay.  After work let’s meet at office entrance.  Now go home!” Kyuhyun lost to his sister.

“Thanks Oppa!” Seohyun shouted happily.  She knew Kyuhyun never be able to reject her wish.  He loved her so much, and Seohyun never showed her aegyo except to Kyuhyun.

On the meeting time they finally went shopping.  They went to a famous boutique where Seohyun’s a regular customer.

“Welcome miss, I’m sure you’re here to take your new dress?” the owner asked politely.

“So you just need to take the dress? Why should you drag me along?” Kyuhyun complained.

“FYI, I haven’t paid for it yet.  So please do, Oppa,” she smiled cunningly.

“You can be so spoiled sometimes,” Kyuhyun patted her hair.

“Not in front of people, Oppa!” Seohyun tried to block Kyuhyun’s hand.  The boutique owner smiled for their act.

Suddenly the door opened and other customer came, “Welcome miss,” the owner greeted her.

“Good evening, Tiffany ssi,” the new comer greeted back.

Looking at her, Kyuhyun lost his words, he looked at her in admiration.  Her fair skin, her fine hair, her charming eyes, and her bright smile had captured his heart.

Unnie!” suddenly Seohyun’s voice brought him back to his sense.  The new comer waved to her before start talking with Tiffany, the boutique owner.

“Is she your friend?”

“Yes she is.  Remember I asked you to accompany me to my friend’s wedding? It’s hers,” my sister words attacked unmercifully.

Although I’ve broken my heart, a fair understanding reached me.  Of course she has someone, she’s very lovable, it’s nearly impossible no one take her yet.  Well, my love’s died even before start blooming.  Whatever, I’m happy for her.

“Hello Seohyun,” she approached Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

Unnie, do you come to take your wedding dress?” Seohyun asked.  The girl smiled shyly, “yes,” she said.

“Would you try them on right now?” Seohyun asked in excitement.  “I want to see you in your wedding dress,” she added.

“Just come to the party tomorrow,” the girl answered.

“Ehem,” Kyuhyun tried to catch their attention.  Seohyun gasped.

“Oh I forgot!  Unnie, this is my brother, Kyuhyun.  Oppa, this is my friend, Taeyeon,” she introduced them.

“Nice name… nice to meet you,” Kyuhyun extended his hand and smiled.

“Nice to meet you too,” Taeyeon smiled as well.

“I better off now, have many things to be arranged.  See you at the party,” she said her goodbye and smiled.

She’s so beautiful.  Her smile is dazzling.  Kyuhyun looked at her until she’s gone.

Oppa, quickly pay for my dress and let’s go home,” Seohyun once again brought Kyuhyun back to his sense


Sorry if this chapter is like a longer version of the foreword.. :D
I'll work harder for the next chapter..