Her New Driver

Forget how to Smile

Kyuhyun dazed after Mr. Shim left.  He sighed, he’s not able to focus on his works. After a while thinking to himself he called his secretary, he talked about some matter with him and his secretary nodded in understanding.

“Thanks,” Kyuhyun thanked him.

“You’re welcome, Sir,” he replied.

Kyuhyun let a big sigh escaped from his mouth before calling Changmin.

“Hello,” he greeted him.  “How are you?” he asked.

“I’m doomed,” Changmin chuckled.

“Where are you?” Kyuhyun asked again.

“My friend’s house, my father kicked me from our house,” Changmin said trying to sound indifferent.

“What’s about your job?  Why aren’t you working?” Kyuhyun asked one more question.

“He’s fired me,” Changmin talked about his father.

“Come here immediately, I’m waiting,” and Kyuhyun cut the connection.

An hour later Changmin arrived at Kyuhyun’s office.

“Hello there,” Changmin smiled in regret.

Kyuhyun gave him his weak smile.  “Did your father scold you a lot?” he asked, motion his bestfriend to sit.

“Let’s say I deserve it,” Changmin shrugged.

“and what happened?” Kyuhyun asked again.

“He told me to not ever come home again and blocked my cards, froze my bank accounts, well yeah I’m doomed,” Changmin smirked.

“So what will you do now?  Your father came before and asked me not to help you financially”

“He did? Wow, great!” Changmin retorted.  “Then, looking for job is the first priority I guess,” he smiled.  “Aren’t you angry?” Changmin carefully asked, changing the topic.

“I am, but I think my bestfriend needs my help,” Kyunyun grinned.  “Hmm, how about applying for job in this company?” he offered.

“You’ll be in trouble if my father found about it,” Changmin smirked.

“I’ll take that risk, don’t worry my secretary will find a job for you.  We just need you to work behind the scene,” Kyuhyun shrugged.  “Now talk to my secretary,” he forced him to leave the room.

 

Early in the morning, Kyuhyun and Seohyun heard a car honking nonstop.  It forced them to stand up from their breakfast and went outside.  They looked at Seohyun’s car, it was the one which was honking nonstop.

“What’s wrong with your car?” Kyuhyun asked while covering his ears.

“I don’t know, Oppa!” she also covering her ears.


“There’s nothing wrong with the car, Sir.  I just want to make sure Seohyun agashi finish her breakfast as soon as possible so she won’t be late to school,” somebody got off from her car and smiled.

“Changmin Oppa!!” Seohyun yelled in surprise.

“Good morning princess, from now on I will be your driver,” he smiled.

“You kid me,” Kyuhyun said in monotone.

“No, Sir!  Your secretary told me to be her driver,” Changmin said.  Kyuhyun let out a sigh.

“Put down the formality, gives me goosebumps,” Kyuhyun replied.

Oppa, seriously?” Seohyun asked both of them.

Kyuhyun sighed, “just pity him Seobaby, he’s kicked from the house and has no money,” Kyuhyun teased his bestfriend.

Changmin smirked, just like that he was able to follow Seohyun wherever she went.

***

“You’re home early,” Kyuhyun greeted Seohyun who fixed her eyes on the TV.  On the other side Changmin was busily eating his evening meal.

Seohyun didn’t answer Kyuhyun, she just kept watching the TV.

“What’s wrong with her?” Kyuhyun poked Changmin and sat next to him.

“Girls’ problem,” Changmin simply answered.  Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows.

Kyuhyun looked at the TV, curious what was his sister watching.  She’s watching her boyfriend and his fellow band member talking in one of variety show.

TRAX was not the only artist presented in the show, there was also girlband which Kyuhyun didn’t know the name, well what you expected.  But the more he watched the more he knew about them.  They were f(x), a new girlgroup under same management with TRAX.

Jay seemed enjoy his interaction with the girls, especially with the leader, Victoria.  Looking of how intense their interaction was, the MC couldn’t help but teasing them.

“Jay ssi, I see you have some interest in Victoria ssi” the MC said jokingly.

“Well, she’s beautiful,” Jay smiled.

“Yes, she’s a beautiful dongsaeng,” Jungmo emphasized the word ‘dongsaeng’ so it won’t steer up rumor.

“Well, she’s beautiful as a dongsaeng and also as a lady,” Jay said once again.  He didn’t have any intention to hide his interest in her.

“Of course she’s a lady.  A lady of f(x) that treasured by everyone,” the MC tried to fix the situation.  The MC knew that it was continues, it won’t be good since they were idols.

“Yes, and she’s my ideal type,” Jay smirked.

The MC had nothing to say to help the situation again, but he tried to said in joking way, “It’s would be nice if Victoria ssi feel the same way, and if you two dating I bet people would be envious.  Two famous idols were dating.”  The MC emphasized the word idol to make Jay came to his sense.

“You’re right, and there would be antis too,” Victoria chimed in, giggling.

“Yeah, that’s why it’s better to keep our relationship secret,” Jay laughed.

“You sound like you two were really dating,” the MC said.

“Shall we?” Jay asked Victoria playfully.  Victoria seemed blushed for his words.

 

Seohyun had enough so she turned the TV off.  She puffed her cheeks, obliviously pissed off.  She sighed and finally turned her head to Kyuhyun. “Oppa, you’re home,” she forced a smiled.

“Well, for about half hour now,” Kyuhyun said childishly because of lack of attention his sister gave him.

“I’m sorry, Oppa.  I didn’t notice earlier,” she said in flat tone.  Kyuhyun sighed, he regretted teasing his jealous sister.

“Don’t worry.  He’s an entertainer, maybe it’s just an act,” Kyuhyun tried to cheer up his sister.

“Yeah, it’s okay.  I’ll try to call him later.  Good night Oppa, Changmin Oppa,” she said while heading to her room.

“Trust me dude, he’s a player,” Changmin remarked, referring to Jay.

“How could you know?” Kyuhyun raised right eyebrow.

“Ones recognize someone from their cycle,” Changmin smirked.

“Oh yeah, you’re a player too.  Almost forgot,” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.