Mr. Shim

Forget how to Smile

When Kyuhyun opened his eyes, he saw the worried face of his sister, “Joohyun,” he said softly.

She hugged him, “Oppa, I know you’re confused but don’t confuse my name with that cat,” she’s doing her aegyo.

“What time is it?” he asked.

“12 pm,” she answered.

“so why are you here?” he asked his sister who suppose to be at school.

“Changmin Oppa picked me up and said you fainted, so he asked the teacher to allow me to come back earlier.”

“Did he say something else?” he said while sitting.  Changmin had brought him to the couch while he’s fainting.

“… yes..” she answered hesitatingly.  Kyuhyun sighed.

“I hate Changmin Oppa!” she retorted.

“Don’t be, he must be has his reason,” Kyuhyun patting his sister.

“I hate him for making you like this,” she started to sob.  Kyuhyun’s surprised for her words.

“Don’t worry about me and don’t cry,” he said softly.  “How about you, are you okay?  I’m sorry about last night,” he added.

“Tsk, you can still about others,” she merong-ed him.

“You’re not others, you’re my Seobaby,” he smirked.

“That’s Cho Kyuhyun!! Smirking like an evil,” she .  He caressed her hair.

Seohyun went to her room to change her uniform, she’s been waiting for Kyuhyun to open his eyes this whole time.

Kyuhyun sighed, took his phone, and texted his buddy,

To Changminnie: Make sure you apologize properly.  To your father, to her family, and to her.

From Changminnie: Do you forgive me?

Kyuhyun didn’t reply.  He accompanied his sister having lunch, he just had brunch earlier so he just watching his sister eating.

“These are Taeyeon’s Eonnie’s—“ Seohyun paused in the middle of her sentence.

“Yes,” Kyuhyun smiled a bitter smile.  “Delicious, aren’t they?” he asked.  Seohyun nodded.

“What are you going to do now?” she asked.

“About what?” Kyuhyun said with the please-don’t-talk-about-it expression.

“Nothing,” she smiled.  “Oppa, you know I love you right?” suddenly she added.

“I know, thanks.” Kyuhyun finally said aftere surprised by her sudden remark.

“No matter who leave you, no matter who hate you, no matter how miserably you are, I’ll be there for you,” she said.

“I know, and I will for you too,” Kyuhyun ruffled her hair.

 

***

The next day Kyuhyun finally backed to work.  He already missed making lunch for Taeyeon because since that day he no longer did it, he didn’t want to offense her.  Besides, he didn’t know what to say if they met.

When he’s busily doing tasks at her office, suddenly his secretary came in.

“Sir, Mr. Shim want to meet you,” he said.

“Tell Changmin I’m not in the mood to deal with him,” he sighed.

“Sir, it’s Mr. Changmin’s father,” his secretary said again.

Kyuhyun paused, “Mr. Shim from Shim Company is here?” he made sure.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Let him in,” he finally said.  He stood and waiting for Mr. Shim to come in.

“Mr. Shim, what a surprise!” he reached out his hand to a handshake, Mr. Shim received it.  “Please sit down,” he motioned him to sit.

“I’m surprised you personally went here, is there something we can help?” Kyuhyun asked formally.  Although Mr. Shim was his bestfriend’s father but they rarely interacted since Mr. Shim was always busy when Changmin and Kyuhyun were younger.

“Yes, you can help me, and actually I’m here not because of business.  It’s about Changmin,”

“…..”



So sorry if this's kind of short and boring.. T.T

anyway, speak up your mind! I open for your suggestions.. :D