Epilog

Forget how to Smile

It was almost a month after Taeyeon accepted his proposal and the next day was their wedding day.  Kyuhyun was forced to stay all day long until the next day at Suho’s apartment.  When Taeyeon came in the evening, Kyuhyun pouted and whined.

“Why should I stay here?  I’m bored.”

“Please bear with it,” Taeyeon smiled and gave him a letter.  “It’s from Seohyun.”

Kyuhyun took the letter.  He whined again, “Are you afraid I will run away?”

“I just want be sure that you will be there for the wedding,” Taeyeon looked at the ground.

Kyuhyun took her into his embrace and patted her, “don’t worry, I’ll be there.  If I’m staying here make you feel relief I don’t mind.”

“Now let me read the letter,” he said after released Taeyeon.

 

Dear my beloved Oppa, Cho Kyuhyun <3

No matter what happen I will always love you,

Oppa, actually I know that we aren’t blood related and I had always wished we weren’t.  Looking at you who were lonely, I always wanted to be the one who would be forever by your side, but now I’m happy you finally met Taeyeon Unnie.  She’s the best!!! J

When I said I wanted someone who was like you, I was being serious.  Everytime I thought we only could always be brother-sister I wished to have someone who was like you and there’s only one in this world, Shim Changmin. Khekhe~

You both are really similar, I liked and like him, maybe I love him.  He always says that he likes me, to other people!  Unfortunately he never told me even once.  If only he did it, I’d love to be his girl. J

I’m telling you this so you won’t worry about my love life, I know you always worry in everything about me.  At least this would reduce your worry.

Don’t worry, Oppa!! Be Happy!!

Love- Seo Joohyun Cho Seohyun.

 

Kyuhyun smiled after reading the letter, he put it back into the envelope and put it in his bag.  He would like to treasure it, letter from his lovely sister.

“What did she say?” Taeyeon asked.

“Don’t worry and be happy,” he quoted, chuckled.

“That’s it?” Taeyeon didn’t believe her soon-to-be-husband.

“Don’t you believe me?” he dragged her to sit on his lap and warped his arms around her waist.

Suddenly Suho teased them, “Guys, do I need to sleep somewhere else tonight?”

Kyuhyun chuckled, “no need bro, we’re not getting any further, are we?” he teased Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stood up with a blush on her cheek.  Kyuhyun eyed him, felt proud that this beautiful woman would soon be his.

Suddenly he took his phone out, he needed to text Changmin.

To Changminnie: Take Seohyun with you and talk with your dad.  He’ll forgive you.  Actually he asked me to stop you being a player and he’ll forgive you if you are finally serious with Seohyun.  You told him you liked her, didn’t you?  Good luck!

This time Taeyeon was the one who was eying Kyuhyun.  She looked interested in everything Kyuhyun did, it made Kyuhyun pulled her into his arms once again.  He got closer to her face until their noses touched.  He breathed slowly, synchronized it with hers.  He closed his eyes, she did so and she blushed once again.  Kyuhyun opened his eyes and smirked, he looked at Taeyeon who was still closed her eyes.  He flicked her forehead.

“Are you waiting for something?” he teased.

“No!”  Taeyeon answered way too quickly, she leaned back.

Kyuhyun laughed and pulled her closer and kissed her in his forehead.  “Just one more day, be patient and we’ll do everything we want,” he smirked.

Taeyeon gave him a peck on his lips made he laughed again.  He caressed her and stayed like that for – forever?

“Hey hey guys!  Don’t you remember I’m sitting in front of you??  Do you really want me to sleep somewhere else tonight?” Suho whined.

 

-The End-



For the next scene you can make it up to you. :D
I’m not a romantic person, so I’m not sure how to end this. khekhee
Thanks for your support!! To my subscribers, commenter, and all the readers!! <3456789

the next update will be spc Chapter for ChangSeo~~ :)