Kim Joonmyun a.k.a Suho

Forget how to Smile

-flashback-

“What happened here?” Suho asked when he saw his sister cried in his wedding day.

“What to do, Joon-ah?  The groom can’t be contacted,” his mother replied.

“What?!” he yelled.  “Do you mean he didn’t come?” he frowned.

“I don’t wanna think about that,” his mother started sobbing.

“Mom, please be calm.  Everything’s gonna be okay,” he tried to calm his mom but he’s panic himself.

“Just cancel the wedding!  Let’s don’t ashamed our self no more!” his father exploded.

“Where’re groom’s parents?” Suho asked.

“They’re trying to find him.”

Suddenly he saw a man coming, he asked about what happened then seen went outside with a girl in angry expression.

He wondered who the man was, and he saw the man again when his sister was bought to the hospital after trying to commit suicide.  He didn’t have chance to know him personally since the man was quickly disappeared.

That time he knew his name, Cho Kyuhyun.  He never knew what his relationship with his sister was.

Once again he was puzzled about their relationship when he dropped his sister to her florist one morning and saw Kyuhyun played with a cat, but he guessed that Kyuhyun was the one who made his sister smiled again.

Later his sister gave him the cat with a sad expression, she told him to take care of the cat in his apartment since she couldn’t bring it to their house.  She never told him why he should take care of the cat, but he guessed it had something to do with Kyuhyun.  Yes, Taeyeon gave him the cat because it reminded her to Kyuhyun after the incident in Kyuhyun’s house.

Suho tried to find information about Cho Kyuhyun and he met Minho.  He purposely got closer to him, fortunately they both had a great tolerance of alcohol so they managed to get along well.  Although at first he just used Minho to get information about Kyuhyun, later he found himself enjoy their friendship and Minho introduced him to Lee Jonghyun.

He knew that Minho, Jonghyun and Kyuhyun were part of what-so-called Kyu-line, the other member is Shim Changmin.  So he concluded that his sister found out about Kyuhyun’s relationship with Changmin.

He still didn’t know whether or not Kyuhyun knew about Changmin relationship with Taeyeon, but he was sure that both Minho and Jonghyun didn’t know it.  So it was possible that Kyuhyun also didn’t know.

One day, he saw Changmin went out from their house when he came.  It turned out that Changmin did a late apologized, Changmin reasoned that he couldn’t love Taeyeon because he already had someone he loved, and he didn’t want Taeyeon to live with a husband who didn’t love her.  Instead he knew someone who loved her but because of him Taeyeon had misunderstood the man.  He wished Taeyeon a good life.

Their parents asked about the man but Taeyeon refused to answer, however Suho knew him.  He never saw Taeyeon smiled again like she did when she’s with Kyuhyun.  He decided to help her and Kyuhyun.

When he had chance to meet Kyuhyun, he also met Changmin.  He thought he hated him but he didn’t find any problem in his reasoning but he hurt his sister and that’s the fact.



hi hello, this time is double update!!

make sure read the prev chap as well, khekhe..

thanks for your support!! *bow*

and I'm so happy to put my bias of EXO K in the story... :D SUHOOO!!