Another Lunch Box of Love

Forget how to Smile

When Taeyeon decided to come back, Kyuhyun planned to take the same flight with her.  Although they didn’t but the ticket together but somehow they seat was next to each other.  Kyuhyun grinned widely and thanks Suho through text for what he had done.

When Taeyeon who looked surprised stood next to him inside the plane, Kyuhyun also put a fake surprised look.

“You’re here, Taeyeon ssi?” he greeted her.  He was arrived earlier so she won’t be suspicious.

Taeyeon nooded and told him that her seat was the seat next to him, near the window.  Kyuhyun asked her politely to take a seat.

He cleared his throat in a fake nervousness as didn’t know what to do next, but then he said, “You look beautiful as always, Taeyeon ssi.”

Taeyeon kept her pocerface but he could see the tint blush on her cheeks.  He looked away and grinned widely.

Along the way, he tried to make comfortable conversation with her and felt relief because she seemed cooperative.  He could feel that their relationship slowly but surely came back to be like in the past.

“Taeyeon ssi, thanks for forgiving me,” Kyuhyun said when finally they stepped their feet back in Korea.

“I’m also sorry for acting immature,” she smiled.

“Taeyeon ssi…” Kyuhyun hesitated.

“Yes?”

“Can I call you Taeyeon?  and you can call me Oppa if you want,” he smiled shyly.

“Sure, Oppa.”

They both smiled.  Finally Kyuhyun saw the smile back onto her face.

 

Weeks later, Suho asked Taeyeon to come to the orphanage’s event again.  This time the event has to do with art, the children would perform their talent, at least that what Suho said.  Taeyeon a bit surprised because Suho seemed enthusiastic but after he said that Kyuhyun hyung would also come along with his others friend, she understood.

Noona, they said there would be meals for the children but they expected us to bring for ourselves.  It would be kind of picnic.”

“Hmmm”

“I heard that you usually made lunch for Kyuhyun hyung, can you make for us?  I mean my friends and me?” he asked hopefully.

Taeyeon frowned her brows but finally said, “Okay.”

Actually she was more than happy to make lunch for Kyuhyun again, she planned to make two special lunches for both of them and the usual ones for the rest.

The day came, Taeyeon, Suho, Kyuhyun, Seohyun, even Changmin, Minho, Jonghyun, and of course Ryeowook joined them this time.  They decided to take minibus to the venue, although it took more time but they were happy in this picnic mode.  They arrived hours later, and were asked to take a rest but Kyuhyun sneakily asked Taeyeon to come with him.

“Let’s have lunch,” he whispered to her and they went to a big room that had prepared tables in front of a stage and with a big screen for the purpose of talent show.

“Is here okay?” Kyuhyun smirked.  “No one will come though,” he added.

Taeyeon smiled, she sat around one of the tables in the corner but Kyuhyun insisted to sit in the table in front of the stage so they moved.

“Did you bring me lunch?” he grinned in anticipation.

“I made two for us,” she smiled.  Kyuhyun seemed a bit disappointed.

“Actually I also brought one for you,” he took out a lunch box and put it on the table.  Taeyeon recognized the box, it was hers but Kyuhyun never had a chance to return it.

“I’ll eat that later, now I insisted to eat mine,” she smiled.

Kyuhyun pouted, “No.”

Taeyeon moved awkwardly on her seat, “actually Kyuhyun ssi—“ she stoped because Kyuhyun stared at her.  “Oppa, your food always a bit inedible,” she carefully said the truth.

“Poisoned?  But you always ate those though,” he frowned.

“Well yes—“

“And Seobaby too.”

“She’s a good girl,” Taeyeon remarked.  “But that’s not the point, I made this lunch especially for us, I hope we can eat these together.”

“Later,” Kyuhyun insisted.  He took her lunch box and put his in front of her.

Taeyeon gave in and dragged the box closer.  Kyuhyun waited patiently until she opened the box.  A smaller box was plastered in the box so it wouldn’t move, Taeyeon seemed surprised.  Kyuhyun motion her to open the smaller box, when she opened it a simple beautiful ring was seen.

Suddenly the room went dark a spotlight showered them with light.  Taeyeon looked at him with surprised.  Another spotlight showered its light to the big screen.  Music was playing and the screen on.

There were lyrics on the screen while Changmin was singing it live.

[Her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they’re not shining,
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying.
She’s so beautiful and I tell her everyday.
and when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while,
coz you’re amazing just the way you are]

Taeyeon ssi, you better keep your smile on your face.
I’ve fallen for your smile at the first sight…
but then I’m totally fall for you.

 

Changmin stopped singing and there’s pause before Suho sang.

[I always want to protect you,
so that even the small things won’t tire you out.
I’m eternally in love.
As your guardian, I will block the stiff wind.
Even though people turn their backs to you
If I could be the person who can wipe your tears on a tiring day,
It will be paradise. – Exo K “Angel”]

Sorry I made you cried.
but…
I want to be your guardian, and be in paradise with you.

 

It was Seohyun’s turn.

[All I wanna do is find a way back into love,
I can’t make it though without a way back into love.
And if I open my heart again,
I guess I’m hoping you’ll be there for me in the end. – “Way Back into Love”]

Taeyeon ssi, I hope you can open your hear again and
I’ll be there for you in the end.
For me love is you, way back into love is when I found you.

 

The next was the children sang together.

[Isn’t she lovely,
Isn’t she wonderful,
Isn’t she precious,
Isn’t she lovely made from love. – Isn’t She Lovely.]

When they were singing this song, Kyuhyun took the ring out and asked Taeyeon’s hand.  He brought her into the stage and kneeled in front of her.  The last song was Super Junior – Marry U, Kyuhyun together with Ryeowook and Joonghyun sang it while Minho was in charge of the rap.

I prepared this for you since long ago,
Please take this shiny ring in my hand.
I’ll remember this promise we shared with the same heart,
Would you marry me?

I’ll stay next to you for the rest of my life (I do)
I love you (I do)
Through rain and snow I’ll cherish you (I do)
I’ll take care of you (I do)

Rap:
All I have to give you is my love, that’s all I’ve got to offer
I know I lack many things but not my love
I’ll look out and take care of you
Will you promise me just one thing?  No matter what happens, we’ll always love each other, That’s all.

 

“Will you marry me?” finally Kyuhyun asked.



Hai hai finally this story is coming to its end!!

I'm sorry if it's not romantic enough, I really am not a romantic person.. *shakingmyhead*

and thanks to you for reading, dropping comments, and also thanks for your support!! :D

one last chapter to go!! and one spc chapter for ChangSeo!!! *grin *bow