Jealousy

Forget how to Smile

The next day, Seohyun got really pissed off.  Jay didn’t even once picked up her calls or replied her messages.  When she tried once again after school finally Jay picked his phone, and they agreed to meet at their usual place.  Changmin got to drive Seohyun there.

“Are you really going to meet him?” Changmin asked while driving.  He looked at Seohyun through rear view mirror.

“Of course,” Seohyun managed to say it calmly.  Others maybe convinced but Changmin knew for sure that Seohyun was really pissed off.

“No offence there princess, but your brain is kind of emotionally involved right now.”

“And what do you mean?”

“You know, you could possibly do something irrational if you met him.  Something you might regret later,” Changmin remarked.

“I can compose myself well,” she stubbornly said.

“Well, I have seen many girls lost their rational self before what-so-called-love,” Changmin replied.

“Don’t you trust me, Oppa?” she asked.

Changmin sighed, “Okay, I wish you luck.  And please just remember, he doesn’t worth any tears, sorrows, or another aftermath.”

“You make it like it’s going to be a bad ending.”

“Just being cautious,” Changmin shrugged.

They arrived an hour later in a nice little café in the edge of town, it was  Seohyun and Jay usual place to meet.  Not too close to the heart of Seoul in which they could probably caught by fans or reporters.

There were about 40 minutes before the meeting time, Changmin tried to enjoy himself in the café while Seohyun waiting for Jay in more private area.  Being his player self, he flirting with one of the customer and chatting to get rid his boredom.

The time several minutes passed, Jay hove into sight and walked casually to where Seohyun was waiting.  Changmin let the woman he’s flirting with to go and secretly followed Jay.

Changmin once again showing his charm to the manager of the café so she would let him sit somewhere near the couple but hidden from Jay sight.  Well, basically he sat behind Jay not too close but not too far enough for him to eavesdrop.

Oppa,” he heard Seohyun greeted him.  Jay is old enough to be called Ajussi by Seo, heaven yes he’s 25 and Seo’s just 18, Changmin thought.

“Let’s make it quick, I have another schedule in 30 minutes,” Jay said coldly.

Oppa, why did you flirt with Victoria ssi?” Seohyun was to the point.

“You came all the way here just to ask about that?” he asked back.

“You refused to talk it on the phone,” Seohyun retorted.

“Well, you know how’s celebrities are,” he raised his tone.

“But I think you went overboard.  Like you didn’t care about my feeling,” Seohyun said.

Jay sighed, “I’m sorry I can’t protect your feeling.  Let’s break up,” he added.  Changmin groaned in his place.

Oppa,” Seohyun was nearly tears.  She looked for support by looking at Changmin but he looked expressionless.

“Very well then, no more to talk about, I’m leaving,” Jay said while standing.  He turned so Changmin finally could see his face.

Seohyun burst into tears and held his hand, “Oppa, please!  It’s not fair just to break up like this.  I won’t complain about your work anymore.”  Changmin gave her a slightly head shake.  He signaled her to calm down.

Seohyun ignored him, she held Jay’s hand while crying.  Changmin couldn’t hold it no more, he walked toward Seohyun and grabbed her hand.  “Sorry to interrupt, but I must take my princess back.  You’re not good enough for her,” he said to Jay and dragged Seohyun along.

Jay looked surprised, Seohyun gave him a last look with her teary eyes. on their way to the main door, she yelled “Oppa!! Oppa!!”  Other customers finally paid them attention and were surprised when they saw Jay.

“I’ve told you!  You would something you would regret!” Changmin yelled when finally they were sitting in the car.

Seohyun just sobbed.

“What should I say to your Oppa!  I even let you did that silly thing!” Changmin exploded.

“Can you just shut up, mister driver?” Seohyun said coldly.  Changmin said no more on their way.

 

The next day videos of Jay and Seohyun in the café were all over the internet.  Jay was interviewed to clarify about the issue.  Surprisingly Jay said that Seohyun was a sasaeng fans who forced him to get together in the café and cried when Jay left him.

Changmin was angry watching the news, he called Kyuhyun who was in his office.  Kyuhyun immediately turned the TV on and found the news was repeated over and over in different channels.  Fortunately Seohyun’s face was blur, but still he’s angry.

“Okay, it’s time to be a stalker,” Kyuhyun mumbled to himself and browsed everything he could about Jay.  He also phoned his friends who he knew works in entertainment.



Yeah, I'm able to update twice today!! khekhe..

and I'm sorry, I think there will be no Teayeon for several chapters.. *bow