Help

Forget how to Smile

“Yes, I’m Kim Joonmyun, Taeyeon’s younger brother.”

 “That’s perfect!  You can help Kyuhyun hyung!” Jonghyun said excitedly.  Joonmyun a.k.a Suho gave him a small smile.

Changmin rubbed his neck nervously when Suho stared at him with unreadable expression.

“Hello Changmin hyung, we should have met earlier,” Suho greeted him.

“Hello there, Joonmyun,” he answered awkwardly.

“Suho is fine.”

“Ok, Suho.”

 

Changmin was forced to tell them about his relationship with Taeyeon under Suho’s pressure and they could felt the awkward atmosphere afterwards.  They kept drinking to shoo the awkward feeling and became quite drunk except for Changmin who felt the obligation to keep sober since he had to take the drunken Kyuhyun home.  Suddenly Suho’s phone rang.

“Noona!” Suho answered the phone, chuckling.

What have you done, Suho?  Did you do something to Joongso ssihis sister asked in angry voice.

“Noona~~” the drunk Suho just chuckled.

Are you drunk?”

“Noona, I’m here to kick his ” he said and laughed.

Whose ?” she asked confused.

“Shim Changmin!!  The one who broke your heart!” Suho’s still chuckling.  Changmin narrowed his eyes to Suho and get a smirk as a reply.

Yah!  You’re drunk!  Where are you?  Should I pick you up?”

“I love you too, noona!  Bye~” Suho cut the connection and looked at Changmin.  Actually he’s not drunk enough to say silly words.  He got up from his seat and walked toward Changmin, Minho and Jonghyun looked at him suspiciously.  Suho landed his punch in Changmin’s face and kicked him until Changmin fell from his seat.  Suho smirked.

“Sorry hyung, as much as I want to forgive you I also want to beat you.”

Minho and Jonghyun ran to hold Suho in case he beat Changmin again.  They felt relief when Suho just stood there and did nothing, but to their surprise it was Changmin who suddenly threw a punch.

“Sorry boy, but no one is allowed to punch me,” Changmin smirked.  He would like to have a fight tonight and blamed it to alcohol, he needed to release his frustrating feeling afterall.

When Changmin threw another punch, his fist landed on Kyuhyun’s face who was suddenly standing between him and Suho.  They were surprised, no one notice Kyuhyun woke up.  Kyuhyun chuckled after received the punch.

“Changmin-ah, I don’t like someone hitting me on my face.  So I’ll pay it,” Kyuhyun spoke as throwing his fist to Changmin.  The situation went chaotic.  Suho who at first planned to fight Changmin, was wrapping his hand around Kyuhyun’s waist holding him from whatever he planned to do next.  Minho and Jonghyun blinked their eyes and helped Changmin to get up.  They were standing between them afraid the fight would continue.

Silent.  Then,

“…. I’m sorry.”  They heard Changmin said.

Kyuhyun beamed, “I love you~” obviously drunk in their eyes and then he turned his head to Suho, “Hey kid, won’t you apologize for hitting him?”

Suho frowned but then said, “I’m sorry.”

“Good then, party’s over guys!  Better go home!” he sang and stumbled toward Changmin.  He flung his hand around Changmin’s neck.  Changmin caught his-almost-collapsed bestfriend.

“Yeah, we should go home.  You can continue if you want but don’t drive if you’re really drunk,” Changmin said to the rest.

“Hyung, want to stay at my apartment tonight?  It’s near and you can give me a ride,” Suho suggested, his eyes sent a message.

Changmin hesitated and Kyuhyun didn’t help at all, he seemed fall asleep once again.  Minho remarked, “Hmmm… its sound good, Hyung.  You can talk?”

“Or continue to fight?” Jonghyun chimed in.

Suho laughed, “No, not necessarily fight, just talk.  And I’m drunk, I guess.”

Changmin sighed, “Okay.”

About half an hour later they arrived in Suho’s apartment.  Changmin involuntary gave Kyuhyun piggy back since he just chuckled crazily when they asked him to get off the car.

They managed to reach Suho’s room in five minutes.  When Suho’s opened the door, he could tell that someone’s there.

“Suho, where have you been?  How made me worried!” someone yelled as they stepped inside.

The presence of that someone gave Changmin a shock, he let Kyuhyun slipped from his back onto the floor.  Kyuhyun opened his eyes because of the pain of hitting his head to the floor.  He turned his head and saw Taeyeon, his eyes widened.

“Taeyeon ssi!”  he shouted happily.

He stumbled and stood next to Taeyeon.  “Look Changmin-ah!   I guess I’m very drunk!  I saw Taeyeon ssi!!  How could it possible when you brought me home,” he chuckled.

“Taeyeon ssi, I love youuuuu~” Kyuhyun sang with his eyes closed and his armed spreaded, wanting to hug her but didn’t.

Suho and Changmin looked at their drunken friend in different expression.  Changmin was worried but Suho liked slightly satisfied?

Kyuhyun kept staring at frozen Taeyeon, “You know, I want to hug her but I won’t because I don’t want this image disappeared,” he said to no one in particular.

Changmin came forward and warped his hand around Kyuhyun waist, “You right, you’re drunk!  Now just sleep, won’t you?  Keep dreaming of her, I’ll take you to—“ he hesitated and then looked to Suho.

“To the bed, there’re two bed rooms.”

“Yes, to the bed.”

 Changmin helped Kyuhyun to walk and Suho showed them the way, leaving Taeyeon dumbfounded.  Kyuhyun took a last glance to Taeyeon and smiled, Suho gave her a wait-talk-to-you-later look.

“You didn’t say your sister lives here,” Changmin stated after they put Kyuhyun on the bed.

“She doesn’t.  It seems she’s worried because I sound drunk on the phone and—“ he didn’t continue his words.

“Whatever, you better talk to her now.  Do I need to go with you?”

Suho simply nodded.  They walked to the living room and met Taeyeon.

“What is he doing here?” Taeyeon asked, stared at Changmin.

Noona, he gave me a ride because I’m drunk.”

“You don’t seem that drunk.”

“I’m sorry for the inconvenient,” Changmin said.

“I’ll pretend didn’t see him.  So Suho, I was worried and prepared hangover soup for you, in case you needed it.  And what exactly you said to Joongso ssi?”

“Thanks for your concern, Noona,” Suho smiled.  “It was just men’s talking, nothing else,” he added.

“He said he was threatened by someone who weirdly looked like you, and he canceled the engagement,” Taeyeon furrowed her brows.

“I helped you, didn’t I?  Now you don’t have to worry about it,” Suho said cunningly.

Taeyeon bit her lower lip and glanced to Changmin, “We’ll speak later.  I’ll wait you tomorrow at home.”

She dashed to the door and left the boys alone.

“She hates me.”

“What did you expect?”

Suho motioned Changmin to sit as he had something to be talked about.  When they took their position someone walked in to the living room.  Kyuhyun.

“Did she say something?” he asked in a very sober way.

“You—“ Suho tried to describe Kyuhyun.

“I don’t get drunk, and I believe Changmin know that,” Kyuhyun gave a weak smile.

“Well, I really thought you were drunk this time.”

“I’m not.  So is there anything worth to hear?” Kyuhyun said as sitting next to Changmin.

“Well, I have something to tell you,” Suho said.

“What is it?”

“I decided to help you—and my sister.”



Seemed I was on hiatus for a while.. khekhe..

sorry for this very late update, but hope you'll enjoy it.

today's double updates!! :D