Sunday Cold

Forget how to Smile

“Hatchiii,” Kyuhyun sneezed.

“Bless you,” Changmin replied.  “Here some tissues, don’t forget to close your mouth while sneezing or the virus will spread.”

“What are you doing in my room?” Kyuhyun said sarcastically and took the tissues and sneezed again.

“For my life sake,” Changmin touched his heart with his right hand and nodded.

“Then go and beg for your life to your father,” Kyuhyun tried to hold his sneeze but failed.

“Not now, I have a sick patient here,” Changmin smirked and tapped Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“You’re not helping.  Hatchiii…”

Seohyun appeared in front of door, “Oppa, are you okay?” she’s worried.

“I can’t stop sneezing,” Kyuhyun pouted.  Seohyun came in with a pot of warm ginger drink with honey.

She poured the drink into a cup.  “Drink it,” she fed his brother with the drink.  Kyuhyun opened his mouth but couldn’t help sneezing.  He made the drink spilt into Seohyun clothes.

“Are you okay?”  Changmin stood to help her.

“Mhh mhh,” Kyuhyun mumbled while rubbing his runny nose.  “Sorry,” he repeated the word.

“You better not come near him in case the virus infected you,” Changmin said to Seohyun.

“But—“ she insisted.

“Better get out of here.  Nice girl, don’t worry I’ll take care of your Oppa,” Changmin pushed Seohyun to the door.  Kyuhyun also motioned her to go.

“Fortunately it’s Sunday, I don’t have to work,” Kyuhyun said.

“What a workaholic.  I bet tomorrow you won’t be able to work either,” Changmin smirked.

“Then you failed to treat this sick patient, so just go home!” Kyuhyun stared at his friend.

“Seriously Kyu, you can’t be so annoying.  Just rest, I’ll make you porridge,” Changmin stood up and walked out the door.  He stopped, “but you know, I’m right about you wouldn’t be working tomorrow,” he’s laughing.

 

Just like Changmin predicted, the next day Kyuhyun still had a cold.  He tried to wake up and walked to the kitchen.  He insisted to have breakfast together with his beloved sister and bestfriend.

Oppa, are you feeling better?” Seohyun asked, a frown formed in her worry face.

“Better, don’t worry too much.  Just get ready to go to school,” he calmed his sister.

“Actually, Oppa today is national holiday, remember?” she giggled.

“Oh…” Kyuhyun responded but couldn’t really remember what the occation is.

Oppa…” his sister started carefully.  Kyuhyun and Changmin who was sleepy yet busily eating his breakfast gave her a full attention.

“Actually today’s I’m gonna take an audition,” she said shyly.

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened while Changmin started giggling.

“What’s so funny?” Seohyun forced Changmin’s giggling to stop.  “Nothing,” he replied.

“What’s audition?” Kyuhyun asked.

Seohyun rolled his eyes, “Audition, like, audition!  To be an idol, of course,” she replied.

Kyuhyun turned his head to Changmin, “what’s she talking about?” Changmin shrugged didn’t bother to answer.

Oppa!  You really don’t have any idea what an audition is?” she asked.  She knew his brother wasn’t really interested in entertainment –which she found it odd since he was actually quite young, 23 y.o- but she didn’t expect him to not knowing about audition.

“I know, kind of showing your talent in front of judge and if you were accepted you would debuted?” he stated in questioning tone.

“Sort of,” she nodded.

“So what’s your talent?” Kyuhyun teased his sister.

“You know, I can sing…” she answered shyly.  “Yet Changmin and I sing better than you,” Kyuhyun smirked.

Oppa!!” she hit his brother lightly.

 

It was about 3 pm and Kyuhyun was left alone since Seohyun asked Changmin to accompany her to the audition.  Not really alone actually if you counted several workers in the house, yet he’s bored.

He’s feeling better and decided to go to Taeyeon’s florist.  He went without telling anyone since no one would allow him anyway.  He wasn’t able to make her lunch because he’s a bit tired, so he dropped by a bakery and bought a cake and brought it for Taeyeon.

He arrived about a half hour later, he played with Joohyun before he went in, “Hello Joohyun!  Nice to meet you again, but I’m sorry I can’t get to close since I have this cold,” he snorted and sneezed several times.  “Here’s cake for you,” he sliced the cake and gave a piece for Joohyun.

“Bye Joohyun, I’m going to eat cake too with your Eonnie,” he waved to the cat which started eating.

“Good day, Taeyeon ssi,” he greeted with a smile as opening the door.

“What are you doing here?” a cold voice greeted him.



Maybe the next update will be on... hm... I dont know...

well maybe later not sooner bcoz you know, we have our real world, yeah.. that's why...

I hope you enjoy the story, thanks for reading~ :D