Who’s that Jerk?

Forget how to Smile

Kyuhyun was angry.  He came back to Seohyun and asked her, “Who’s supposed to be her groom?”

“What’s wrong, Oppa?” she asked.

“That jerk won’t come,” he clinched his teeth.  Seohyun’s mouth opened in disbelief.

“How’s about Taeyeon Unnie?” she asked again.

“First of all, let’s get out of this unlucky place,” he felt like blaming the place.

Seohyun had no choice since he dragged her to the car.

“Who is it?” he asked his sister once again while driving.

“I don’t know, she said it was business marriage but she loved the man,” Seohyun sobbed.

“Why are you crying?” Kyuhyun yelled in angry.

“I’m thinking about Taeyeon Unnie.  And why did you yell at me?” she started to cry real hard.

Kyuhyun realized his mistake, “Sorry Seobaby, I was angry.  I know she doesn’t deserve it,” Kyuhyun calmed his sister.

 All the way home his sister won’t stop crying.  He decided to take her to her favorite ice cream shop.  “Stop crying, won’t you?  let’s eat some ice cream, but please don’t go crying like that, people will mistakenly thought me as some badguys,” he persuaded his sister.

Seohyun stopped crying, Kyuhyun helped his sister wiping her tears.  “Let’s go!” he said cheerfully.

Seohyun ordered her and his favorites, “Oppa, do you think I should meet Taeyeon Unnie?” she asked.

Kyuhyun thought for a moment, “You should give her sometime, I guess.  But try to call her, in case she really needs someone,” he answered.  Seohyun nodded.

“Do you really don’t know who’s the groom?” he asked again.

“No, Taeyeon Unnie never told me who the man was.  She just said that she met him in an arranged meeting set by their parents.  She loves him and agreed to marry him, I never thought that the man would left her like that.” She explained.

“Well, maybe the man doesn’t love her,” Kyuhyun tried to think logically.

“If so, he shouldn’t agree on the marriage!”  Seohyun exploded.

“Lower your voice, people are staring,” Kyuhyun patted his sister hair.  “You’re right.  I wonder what kind of jerk wouldn’t love her,” he said.

“What did you say, Oppa?” Seohyun couldn’t hear him clearly.

“Nothing,” he said, smiled a bitter smile.