The Goddes Lost Her Smile

Forget how to Smile

“Oppa, Teayeon Unnie agreed to meet me,” Seohyun said happily.

“Good,” Kyuhyun responded shortly.

Oppa, why are you so cold?” she pouted.

“Why are you so annoying?” he smirked.  “Why do you come here everyday, your oppa is working not playing,” he shook his head.

“I want you to drop me at Taeyeon Unnie’s florist,” she gave him her best smile.

“Why don’t you ask your driver?!” Kyuhyun annoyed by his sister.

“Because you’re so cool!  My friends always envy me every time you dropped me off,” she grinned.

“Whatever,” once again he lost to his sister.

Kyuhyun had this weird feeling when thinking about meeting Teayeon again.  First because he didn’t know what to say, second because an unknown reason.  But he felt the butterflies inside his stomach came to alive.  It’s not bad, he thought.

 

They arrived in the florist, but the door seemed locked.  They couldn’t see anyone inside from the glass wall, they rang the bell several times before they started to have bad feeling.

Oppa, isn’t there anyone inside?” Seohyun asked her brother.

“I don’t know, didn’t you two agree to meet here?  Try to call her.”

Seohyun tried to call Taeyeon, no one answered.  Softly Kyuhyun could hear the ringing cell phone inside the florist, he saw a little red bag on the couch.

“She must be inside,” Seohyun said.

After nth call, still there’s no answer, Kyuhyun decided to break the glass and went inside.  Fortunately, Seo found Taeyeon in the rest room before it’s too late, her hand was covered with blood; she cut her wrist herself.

Oppa!! I found Taeyeon Unnie!!  She tried to commit suicide!” Seohyun yelled in fear.

Kyuhyun rushed to her sister and was shocked by what he saw.  He tried to stop the bleeding by warped her wrist using his coat.  Then he lifted Taeyeon and brought her into the car and took her to the hospital.  Seohyun called Taeyeon’s parents the situation and asked them to come to the hospital.

They managed to arrive at the hospital as quick as they could.  After doctor helped to close the cut, they gave Taeyeon infusion.  She’s still unconscious when her parent arrived; Seohyun explained the situation to them while Kyuhyun dealing with the documents.

“Hello, I’m Seohyun’s brother, Cho Kyuhyun” Kyuhyun greeted them.

“Hello, we’re Taeyeon’s parents.  Sorry to trouble you,” Taeyeon’s mother was sorry.

“It’s okay.  I’m glad can be a help,” Kyuhyun said.

“I really thank you for bringing Taeyeon here, I couldn’t imagine losing Taeyeon this young,” she stated sobbing.

“The doctor said she’s okay right now.  Then, if you don’t mind please excuse me,” he said.

“Okay.  Once again sorry to trouble you, you must be busy,” she apologized once again.

“Don’t worry,” he smiled.

They came back home after a hectic day.  At home he couldn’t concentrate, he’s worried about Taeyeon, moreover he missed Taeyeon’s smile, wait do I miss her smile? He asked himself.  It couldn’t be helped then, I fall for her.

Kyuhyun decided to talk about the matter with his bestfriend Changmin, he called him, “the number you are calling cannot be--“ Kyuhyun hang up the phone.

“Aish, Shim Changmin! Where are you when your friend needs you!” he grumbled.