Hope is a Dream that never Sleeps

Forget how to Smile

“Taeyeon ssi, I come again,” he smiled.  “As usual I bring you your lunch!” he smiled.

“and please eat that, don’t need to sorry about Joohyun, I also bring her share,” he waved cat’s food happily.

It was the nth time Kyuhyun brought her lunch and not even once she ate them.

“Please Teayeon ssi, just once please eat them.  Or you prefer to eat together with me?” he didn’t give up.  He put the box in front of her.

“I don’t need them,” she pushed away the box made it fell to the floor.  She herself seemed surprised but immediately put her poker face back.  Kyuhyun seemed a bit annoyed and sighed.

“How much you don’t want it, you shouldn’t throw it away.  You should remember that out there, there are many people need food so badly but they cannot get it,” he said.  Taeyeon didn’t respond.

He picked as many as food he could and brought them to the veranda where Joohyun’s waiting.  He played once again with her and fed her.  He smiled and laughed with her, teased his sister again and acted like nothing happen.  Not even once he glanced back to Taeyeon before leaving. but he never loose his hope.

 

[For me, hope is a dream that never sleeps.

No matter how many times I stumble and fall

I’m still standing like this.

I only have one heart.

When I’m tired you become my strength.

My heart is towards you forever. – Kyuhyun Hope is a dream that never sleeps]

 

The next day Kyuhyun came again with his lunch box and his happy smile.  “Here you go, I gotta go, works are waiting,” he said then went back to office.

In the afternoon he back to the florist again, he saw the box was still in its original place, he lifted it and felt the weight inside, he sighed.

“Would you open the box?” suddenly Taeyeon spoke.  Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows and opened the box.  It wasn’t his lunch for her, it was filled with various cut fruits.

“Sorry for yesterday,” she said.

Kyuhyun smiled, “thanks,” he said.  “Wanna eat together?  Actually I’m quite hungry,” he smirked.

 Without waiting for her reply he sat in the couch and started to eat the fruits.  Taeyeon sat in a chair next to the couch.  Kyuhyun lifted the fork with a cut of strawberry and say, “Aaaah…”

Taeyeon did nothing.

“Do you want me to awkwardly stay like this?” he asked.  Finally Taeyeon opened and eat the fruit.

“Thank you,” he said.

“For what?” she asked.

“For not letting my hope die,” he smirked.

“Why are you so stubborn?” she asked again.

“Because you’re my dream,” he replied while eating more fruits.  He didn’t seem like someone who said cheesy line but he seemed like someone who said the very truth from his heart.  Taeyeon smiled without she’s realizing.

“I fall for your smile,” he said to her surprise.