Episode 1 : Paris, Here we are!

Coincidentally, I Date My Idol, KIM HYUNA!!

After they had 3 hours sleep, 4Minute had to wake up because they have to prepare to go to the airport. Jiyoon ruffled her own head because she was stress enough cause lack of sleep. "Aishhhhh!! I really hate morning flight!! Why there must be morning flight in this world?!" Then Jiyoon seated on the bed and turn off the alarm which was ringing loudly. "Yeah, i really want to grow taller, Unnie~~ Lack of sleep makes me hard to grow."said Sohyun. 

In other room, Jihyun was just wake up because of Jiyoon's alarm is loud enough to wake her up. Jihyun is the one who is the easiest to wake among 4Minute members. 

As soon as she woke up, She woke Hyuna by shaking her body. Hyuna is the one who is hardest to wake. "Hyuna ya, wake up! We have to prepare to go to the airport!" said Jihyun with her attentive voice. "Hmm..." Hyuna rolled her body with blanket. "Hyuna ya!!" Jihyun shook her body harder than before. "Unnie, you better go prepare first then i am the next one." said Hyuna lazily. She is still half asleep. Then Jihyun decided to pull her down from the bed and screamed, "WAKE UP KIM HYUNAAAAAA!!" Jihyun was frustated to wake Hyuna up from her sleep. "Aaaaaaaaaaa!!" Hyuna screamed in pain because of her head was bang into the floor. "Unnie, you are too much!" said Hyuna and rubbed her forehead. Jihyun also helped her rubbed her forehead. "I am sorry Hyuna ya! But we really have to wake up early." said Jihyun. She felt a bit guilty to Hyuna.

Then all 4Minute member prepared themselves to go to the airport. They dress themselves prettily because of airport fashion is really important for hallyu stars. They also didn't forget to put bb cream on their face so their bare face will be hide by bb cream tone.

After half an hour, they were ready to go, Manager oppas and noonas already in their dorm, ready to pick them up and also their belongings. "You all are ready?" asked Jintaek. "Yeah, i think we are ready to go now." said Gayoon. "Okay then let's go!" said Jintaek.

 


 

In their flight, 4Minute continued their sleep. Because their flight is around 8 hours to Dubai. Why Dubai? Because their flights have to transit in Dubai and continue their flights there and then they can go straightly to Paris. 

Jihyun tried to sleep but she couldn't. "Why i got a bad feeling? I don't know exactly what it is.." thought Jihyun. Hyuna who seated next to Jihyun noticed Jihyun uneasy feeling. "Unnie, what's wrong with you?" asked Hyuna. "No, its just.." Jihyun tried to hide that feeling from Hyuna. "'Just say it! You can't hide it away from your face, unnie."' said Hyuna. Jihyun took a deep breath, "I don't know i got a bad feeling, Hyuna ya. My feeling is just same like last night." Hyuna tapped her shoulder, "Unnie, don't worry! I am sure everything will be okay. Maybe you just feel too excited. But you didn't know how to describe it." Jihyun smiled, "Maybe you are right Hyuna ya." Hyuna fix her blanket, "Better we try to have some shut eyes, unnie." "Then they back to try to sleep.

 


 

After 14 Hours, Finally they arrived in Paris, Charles De Gaulle Aéroport. When they all saw, 'Bienvenue en France!' they were all jumping like a kid. "Eomeo we are already in Paris! Eomeo daebak!" said Hyuna with her ahjumma style."Wow!! I still can't believe that we are going to shoot MV in front of Eiffel tower and Musée de Louvre!" said Gayoon. "We are now not going directly to Hotel. Only manager noonas and Cheon will go to the hotel to put your belongings. You girls, me and Joonkun are going to Channel." said Jintaek while he was reading schedule on his phone. "Ch..Ch..Chanel? W...wait what are we gonna do there?" asked Gayoon, she is the real gangnam girl. Jintaek smirked, "You must be really happy for this girls, especially you Gayoon. Cause Chanel will sponsored your clothings in your newest MV." said Jintaek. 4Minute gasped and looking at each other, they wanted to screamed all out loud but they can't cause still in the airport area! "This is the best day in my life!" said Gayoon.

Then when they get all of their baggaged Manager noonas and Cheon were going to the Hotel and Jintaek, Joonkun with 4minute were going to Chanel to fitting their clothes.

On their way to Chanel, they enjoyed the beautiful scenery in Paris. "Wow! So romantic!" said Jiyoon. "It will be great if we go here with our boyfriend!" said Sohyun. Paris scenery were just too mesmerized for all of them. 

Suddenly Jiyoon got a question to manager oppas, "Anyway The song that i composed together with Hyuna, yeah its about love but the music is really full of swag and so hip hop, Why Hong appa thinks that MV will be fits in if we shoot in Paris? Why not US?" asked Jiyoon. Joonkun turned his head back to Jiyoon, "If 4Minute shoot in US, people will thought that you copy BEAST style." Jiyoon nodded. "And how come we even didn't know the MV director and concept?" asked Jihyun. "The Director will be Kim Do Hoon and PD Kang for the MV and the concept yeah Cute, Fierce, but classic in the same time. The image that never be combined before." said Joonkun.

"I think our MV will be a big hit. Do we have time to enjoy Paris by our own?" asked Hyuna. "Nah! We don't. Sadly, we don't." said Jintaek. "Ah its not fun!!" said Sohyun and pouted. 

"However your MV will be shoot in the most popular places in Paris!" said Jintaek. Hyuna sighed, "How can we enjoy tourism place when we are working?" hyuna  muttered. "Surely you can!" said Jintaek. "Let's just stop debating about this stuff! We are arrived now!" said Jintaek firmly and unbuckled his seat belt.

 


 

Then they all went inside of Chanel office. They were all mesmerized by stuff inside there. There were Jean-Paul, one of designer in Chanel who welcomed them warmly. "Bonjour! So you are the famous girl group from South Korea, 4Minute?" greet Jean-Paul with his warm widely smile. "Yes!" said 4Minute girls happily. "Oh my God! You girls are so adorable! I am going to make you look prettily and elegant in your music video!" said Jean-Paul and pinched Sohyun cheek. It mades Sohyun blushing. "Come on follow me to my dressing room! I have prepared your clothes for your music video!" said Jean-Paul. Then 4Minute girls followed him.

"Honestly this is my first time to make clothes in hip hop style. Its a huge challenge for me and of course Chanel. Because our clothes are always chic and elegant. So, i used this time to make you girls looked fierce but in the same time lovely and elegant!" said Jean-Paul while they were passing the corridors into his dressing room. "Its an honor for us to have a chance to wear your clothes. We are so grateful that you want to design clothes personally for us!" said Gayoon. "Non, non, non! Its me who have to say thank you to you!" said Jean-Paul and opened the door.

"Voila! C'est ma masterpiece!!" said Jean-Paul as soon as he opened the clothes for 4Minute.

"This one is especially for you!" said Jean-Paul and pointed to Sohyun. Sohyun was speechless. Jean-Paul smiled, "I know its really simple but you will look fits with your MV! And the bag, i gave it to you free! Cause you won't use it on your MV!" said Jean-Paul. Sohyun shed her tears in happiness. "Ma chou, why you are crying?" said Jean-Paul and wipe her tears. "You dislike my design?" Jean-Paul pouted. "No, its because of i am so happy and thankful. I always cry like this when i am too happy!" said Sohyun. "Oh, don't cry! It was nothing at all!" said Jean-Paul. Then he showed another clothes for them.

"And this one is for you!" Jean-Paul pointed at Gayoon. Gayoon naturally hugged him."Merci Jean-Paul!!". Jean-Paul patted her shoulders, "Anyway, Girls, Another great news for you, i will give you our make up stuff for you! This MV will be all Chanel!" 4Minute bowed, "Thank You!!"

 


 

After they finished fitting their clothes and all fashion stuff for their MV. They went back to hotel to have a lunch. 

When they are about to eat, "After this you girls go take a shower and we are going to Musee du Louvre for Jacket Album Photoshoot." said Jintaek. "Oppa, we all are exhausted and stiil got jet leg." said Hyuna. "Me, either. But what can we do? We have no choice since we only have short time to do our MV shoot here." said Jintaek.

"Oppa, When we are going to Eiffel Tower?" asked Gayoon. "Tomorrow! Tomorrow we are going to take scene there and also photoshoot! We only have 4 days so you have to do your best on this! Oh i forgot to tell you! After your girls finished your Jacket Photoshoot, you girls have to practiced dance for an hour. Because tomorrow there will be dancing scene." said Jintaek.

"WHAT??" 4minute girls almost got heart attack after hearing a very busy schedule. "Oppa, tell me that is just your joke? Its not funny!!" said Jiyoon. "Not a joke, sadly!" said Jintaek.

"Aigoo!! How can we live? We need some rest..We need energy to dance.." Hyuna sighed.

"Girls, stop talking! You have to eat before we going to another schedule! Just go reserve some food now!" said Joonkun.

Then they reserved some food. They love to be in Paris, They also love to have MV shoot in Paris, But they'd never thought to be super busy like this.

 


 

TEASER FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

 

"Unnie, i will go out for a while." Hyuna picked her wallet and wear her jacket.

"Where are you going? This is already midnight? Are you going alone?" asked Jihyun.

"I am going to Eiffel tower, alone! I'll be back soon." said Hyuna when she zipped her jacket.

"Hyuna, its risky for a girl to go out alone in the midnight! I'll go with you!" said Jihyun.

"No, you stay here!" said Hyuna  and left hotel.

 

When she's already in front of eiffel tower, she asked someone to help her to took her photo with Eiffel tower. But, sadly, Hyuna's phone and wallet being stole by that person. 

Then she tried to find a person who can speak english. But, its really hard to find english speaker in France.

Luckily, she met someone who looks like a korean,

"Do you speak english?" asked Hyuna.

"Yes.." said that boy. That boy thought that he recognize her but he can't remember who she is.

"I want to go to hotel. Uh..Help me!" Hyuna tried out her english. She doesn't speak english at all.

"That's Kim Hyuna!!" he thought.

 

Will that boy helped Hyuna to go back to the hotel? What will be happening between them?