Episode 6

Coincidentally, I Date My Idol, KIM HYUNA!!

In the hotel room, Minhyuk was being interogated by Jintaek. 

"Lee Minhyuk, I wanted you be honest with me. What's happening between you and Hyuna? I mean i know already how you both meet. But, i want to know what kind of relationship you have with Hyuna?" asked Jintaek.

"Just between a fan and an idol. Nothing more." said Minhyuk. "How come you both holding hands together in the photo?" asked Jintaek. 

"Hyuna noona holding my hand first and i hold her back. Not being hypocrite, I don't wanna miss a thing with my Idol." answered Minhyuk.

"Hmm. That makes sense. But Minhyuk you can't do this kind of thing anymore. I'll also make sure Hyuna won't do that anymore. " said Jintaek. 

Minhyuk nodded, "What if Jintaek saw what we did, we were just like a real couple. Its crazy, but i think, coincidentally, i date my idol, Kim Hyuna!!" thought Minhyuk.

"You love Hyuna right?" asked Jintaek. "Of course! I do love her." said Minhyuk. "If so, don't be too close with her anymore after this MV shoot. I know you are a real 4Nia. So you have to protect 4Minute's reputation. Understand?" said Minhyuk.

"Yes, Manager Hyung!" Minhyuk nodded. Jintaek smiled, "You've to go sleep now. Cause tomorrow morning you have a schedule with 4Minute."

 


 

"Okay girls! So today will be our last MV shoot! And as y'all know that the guy who appeared in a photo with Hyuna will star in your MV." said Jintaek. 

"Where is he?" asked Sohyun. "Minhyuk, can you come out from the fitting room?" asked Jintaek. Then he came out from the fitting room.

"Anyeonghasaeyo? I'm Lee Minhyuk! I'm 4Nia and this is my first time to star in a MV. Please help me so i can do my best!" bowed Minhyuk.

Namji wishpered to Jiyoon, "He's hot! What do you think?" Jiyoon wishpered to Namji, "He should be an idol!"

"Ya! Jihyun! Jiyoon! Don't wishpered like that! You make him feel uncomfortable!" said Jintaek. "Sorry." said Namji and Jiyoon in the same time.

Kang PD appeared, "You all already prepared? If so, Let's start the MV shoot!"

 


 

"You such an immature!! Do you think things like this will solved all of your scandal?!" Shindong kept hitting Eunhyuk. 

"Aaaahhhh! Hyung! What if you're in my position?" Eunhyuk pouted.

Shindong without any hesitation slap Eunhyuk's lips, "You think that your silly aegyo can solve a big problem like this?" Shindong yelled.

"I'm sure you'll do the same if you were in my situation!" said Eunhyuk.

"If i were in your situation, I'll not took photo with my girlfriend's phone after make love!" Shindong hit Eunhyuk's head once again.

"Aihhhh Hyung!! Stop hitting me! It won't make any difference." said Eunhyuk.

"What? You said it won't make any difference? Sure it would! I feel better cause i release my anger to the right person! Can you think forward before you do something?? What if Cube finds out that the source is SHINee's Key and spread by Super Junior's Eunhyuk?? Our reputation will be broken. Not just our reputation but SM!!" said Shindong. 

"Hyung, What should we do now?" Eunhyuk ruffled his own hair. 

"Ck..I don't know!!! I REALLY HATE YOU!!" yelled Shindong.

 


 

"You've worked hard today!" said Kang PD. "Yeah we've worked hard" said 4Minute.

"By the way Lee Minhyuk, you have a talent to be a star. I'm sure you'll be debuted soon." said the other PD, Kim PD.

"Thank You PD. I hope so." Minhyuk's acting was good enough to lie in front of that PDs.

Hyuna patted Minhyuk's shoulder from back, "Minhyuk ah~ Let's have lunch together with us!" offered Hyuna.

"No, noona.. I.." Hyuna ignored what Minhyuk said and grabbed his hand , "Ah come on!" 

 


 

While they are waiting for the food, 4Minute and Minhyuk kept talking and laughing together. "So, since when you start become a 4Nia?" asked Namji. 

"Since Hot Issue, 2009." Minhyuk smiled. His smile makes 4Minute melted down like ice cream. "Which song is your favourite?" asked Gayoon. 

"I really love " Volume Up". Personally i think "Volume Up" is 4Minute's masterpiece. It sounds elegant." answered Minhyuk.

"Who do you like the most in 4Minute?" asked Sohyun. "I like Kim Hyuna. I like her the best!" said Minhyuk and throw a glance at Hyuna. It makes Hyuna blushed a bit. 

4minute teased Hyuna, "Woowww!! You seem really like Hyuna." said Gayoon. "I like Gayoon noona also." Minhyuk laughed. 

"Aigooo sooo cuuttteee" said Jiyoon with ahjumma style.

"Woahh food is now coming!! Let's eat it all together!" said Hyuna. "I'm starving!" said Sohyun.

 


 

When they back again to the hotel, and before Hyuna entered her room with Namji, Jintaek grabbed Hyuna's hand, "Kim Hyuna we need to talk." said Jintaek.

"About what oppa?" asked Hyuna. Then Jintaek dragged her inside her room with Namji. Then have a seat. 

"Do you like that boy?" asked Jintaek. "Yeah. He is a nice boy. Why suddenly you ask me about this?" asked Hyuna back.

"Don't fall for him! Cause this is just temporary! That's all i want to say." said Jintaek.

Suddenly Jintaek's phone is ringing, and its from CEO Hong, "Hello CEO." greet Jintaek. 

"Jintaek ah, Please bring that boy to Korea cause i need him. I think he has a good potential to be an idol. And He has to play some role in media with Hyuna. If you succeed, i will protect 4Minute as you wish. Okay?" said CEO.

"Okay sir." said Jintaek. and closed the phone.

Hyuna was curious, "What he said?" Jintaek sighed, "He want me to bring Lee Minhyuk to Seoul and make him as our trainee and also play some role in media with you, Hyuna. He also said, If i succeed bring him to Seoul, he will protect 4minute as i wish." explained Jintaek.

"Really? Is he serious with his offer?" Namji can't believe CEO Hong's words. "If he isn't i'll make him keep his words." said Jintaek. 

Hyuna smiled, "Oppa, i'll help you to persuade him and his parents." 

"Nice Idea.." said Jintaek. But then, "But Hyuna, you sure, you'll be fine if you play a role in media with him?" Jintaek unsure.

"Yes oppa. I'm fine. As long he is nice to me and it can make 4Minute safe." said Hyuna.

"Okay then! That's good! I go now!" said Jintaek and left them. Hyuna closed the door  and then went to bed with Namji.

"Hyuna ya, Did something happen between you and Minhyuk?" asked Namji. "Nothing...Why?" Hyuna asked back. But, suddenly she remembered that she kissed him while try to hide from Kang PD. Hyuna gasped but then she remained herself calm.

"Minhyuk is so hot! I mean! Please, can't you see his lips? It seems tasty." said Namji. "It tasty indeed." said Hyuna a bit unconsciously. "I mean it seems tasty indeed." Hyuna corrected herself. Thank God! Namji didn't realized something weird.

"I am happy to know that Minhyuk will come with us to Seoul." said Namji. "Yeah me too...." said Hyuna.

 


 

Minhyuk was alone in his room with Jintaek, he was packing his stuff to his bag. He was sad to leave Hyuna cause the MV shoot is over. He remembered all of fun and sweet memories with Hyuna. He felt so lucky to have a chance to got to know more about her. But, he felt so sad cause, he is now should wake up after a nice dream. 

Suddenly, Jintaek came, "You're packing now?" asked Jintaek. "Hmm, The shooting is over, i have to go now." said Minhyuk and zipped his bag. 

"Minhyuk ah, can you help 4Minute one more time?" asked Jintaek. "What can i do for them?" asked Minhyuk.

"Our CEO said to me that he will protect 4Minute only if you go to Korea with us and be Cube's trainee and also play a role in media with Hyuna. Can you do that?" asked Jintaek. 

Minhyuk was surprised and can't believe with what he just heard, "Seriously?"

"Hmm, I'm really serious. I'll take you now to your parents now so we can persuade your parents." said Jintaek.

"I'll help you too for that! Should we go to my house now?" asked Minhyuk excitedly.

Jintaek nodded.

 


 

In Minhyuk's house

 

"So, Minhyuk is going to be Cube's trainee?" Minhyuk's dad considering a decision for Minhyuk. "Yes sir. We'll pay for his living cost and also his flight ticket. Will you let him?" asked Jintaek.

"What about his school? asked Minhyuk's Dad. "We will arrange it also sir." said Jintaek.

"Okay, if so, i'll let him. What do you think yeobeo?" asked Minhyuk's dad to Minhyuk's mom. "I agree." Minhyuk's mom smiled. 

"That's great! So all you have to do is sign here." said Jintaek and give Minhyuk's contract paper. Then Minhyuk's parents sign that they agree Minhyuk be Cube's trainee.

"Minhyuk ah, Mom will always support path you choose as long its good." said Minhyuk's mom. "You have to do your best! Not everyone can get an opportuinity like you got!" said Minhyuk's dad.

"I'll do my best Mom, Dad! Thank You for letting me go! I'll contact you often." said Minhyuk.

Minhyuk hugged his mom and Dad, "I'll miss you Mom, Dad!"

"We will miss you too! Have a safe flight!" said his mom and tapped his son's shoulder.

"Thank you ma'am, sir. I'll protect your son!" said Jintaek and then they left.

 


 

Two days later, 4Minute and Minhyuk were going back to seoul. When they arrived there were a lot of 4Nia waiting for them. And they spotted the boy who rumored date with Hyuna. They find that Minhyuk is really handsome. After that Minhyuk became trending topic in naver and twitter with tag #Hyuna'sBoyfriend and 4minute was also on trending with tag #4MinuteisBack

As soon as they arrived in Seoul, they go directly to Cube Studio to meet CEO Hong.

"Its good to see you back, my girls 4minute. And Welcome to Cube Entertainment for you, Lee Minhyuk." said CEO Hong. 

Minhyuk bowed, "Its an honor for me to be invited by you CEO Hong."

CEO Hong laughed, "I am sure that you'll be really popular if i debut an idol like you." Then CEO Hong continued, "You will play a role in media with Hyuna." 

"Role?? In Media? What do you mean sir?" asked Hyuna. "Since Everybody know that you're dating with Minhyuk, I'd love to see you open up about your relationship with Minhyuk." said CEO Hong. 

"Bu..But We're not dating.said Hyuna with her trembling voice. "So, pretend like you're really dating. If we expose about it to Public and let Public know that Cube let their talent dating, I think it will create a good image." said CEO Hong.

"CEO Hong," Hyuna and Minhyuk speechless. "Just do as i told you. Then i'll protect you as i promised." said CEO Hong firmly.

"Okay, sir!" 4Minute and Minhyuk nodded. "Practice hard! You girls will make comeback in 7 days!" said  CEO Hong. "Okay sir!" said 4Minute.

"And Especially for Hyuna and Minhyuk! You have a special schedule tomorrow! You will have to go on a date in Public and let people and paparazzi spot you." said CEO Hong.

 


 

After they meet CEO Hong, 4Minute directly go practice their dance moves and Minhyuk went to his dorm. But before they separate they met up in front of practice room.

"Minhyuk ah~ Will you be alright tomorrow? Maybe you will not feel comfortable." asked Hyuna worrily.

"I'll be okay! Do not worry noona! I'm sure we can be national couple." said Minhyuk jokingly.

Hyuna laughed a bit, "Its a relief to hear that. Okay! Now, i gotta go practice! Have a nice rest! You must got jet leg." said Hyuna.

"Thank you noona! Noona fighting!" said Minhyuk with his lovely smile. "See you tomorrow!" Hyuna waved her hand. "See you!" Minhyuk winked.

When Minhyuk winked, deep inside Hyuna's heart, she felt like she melt. "Sometimes i see him as my little brother, but sometimes i see him as a man. Hmm He's so lovable." thought Hyuna.

 


 

Minhyuk was dragged to his dorm by Jintaek. On their way to his dorm, "Minhyuk ah, today you have to take some rest. Tomorrow you have to start your trainee days and after you finish your trainee class you have to go on date with Hyuna." said Jintaek.

"Yes. I'll try my best for tomorrow's date." said Minhyuk. "Minhyuk, don't think that our CEO really allowed you and Hyuna go on a real date. All he thinks is about business and reputation. Control yourselves! Control your feeling!" said Jintaek.

"Okay! I understand." said Minhyuk. "By the way, You know Beast's Hyunseung right?" asked Jintaek.

"Yeah, i know. Why?" asked Minhyuk. "If he bothers you about the rumor between you and Hyuna, Never explain the truth to him. Cause he will ruin everything." answered Jintaek. 

"Ruin everything? Why? Who is he can ruin everything?" asked Minhyuk.

 


 

AUTHOR MESSAGES!

Who is Hyunseung? is Hyunseung Hyuna's boyfriend? What will be happening in the next chapter?