Episode 18

Coincidentally, I Date My Idol, KIM HYUNA!!

Seunghee was already waiting for  Minhyuk in the coffee shop, it was 7pm already. Not so long after that, Minhyuk come and seated, “I am sorry to come late. I had to buy present for Hyuna.” Minhyuk said.

Then Seunghee noticed that there was a shopping bag beside Minhyuk with a big teddy bear inside.

“Oh its fine oppa. Can i take a look at the doll?” Seunghee asked.

“Sure!” Minhyuk said and gave the doll to Seunghee so she can see. Unfortunately, The papparazi took the photo of Minhyuk while he gave the doll to Seunghee.

“This is so cute oppa!” Seunghee said and gave it back to Minhyuk.

“That is why i bought this for Hyuna.” Minhyuk looked at the doll and put it back to the shopping bag.

“You seemed really love her.” Seunghee said.

“Indeed, I love her very much. By the way, what do you want to talk about with me?” Minhyuk asked.

“I’d like to ask you about your debut. How do you feel?” Seunghee asked.

“Actually, i never dream to be an idol. I through all this way only because of Hyuna. I feel so happy to be with her to through all of my days with her. I can’t be more happy than that.” Minhyuk asked.

“So, its all because of Hyuna sunbaenim. Hmm i see. You have so many fans right now by the way. It must be great.”  Seunghee said.

“I never thought that i’d have so many fans.” Minhyuk said.

“Oppa, what if we go walking outside together?” Seunghee asked.

“Oh. Sure why not?” Minhyuk said.

 


 

Jintaek was in his office room and calling Jinsung, “Hyung, have you sent papparazi to the location?”

Jinsung said, “I have sent them. Don’t worry about it. You can see the article soon.”

“Can i see the article tonight?” Jintaek asked.

“Yes. Its really possible. But you told me to spread this news a week after we took the photo cause you don’t want to ruin their showcase. You changed your mind?” Jinsung asked.

“Ah no. I didn’t change my mind. I forgot about this cause i am too excited to see the article.” Jintaek said.

“Okay. Call me when you changed mind.” Jinsung said.

“ Sure Hyung! Thank you for helping me!” Jintaek said.

 


 

“In France, do you like to walking around like this?” Seunghee asked as they walked around in the Apgujeong street.

“Yeah. I like to walking around by myself. What about you?” Minhyuk asked.

“Me too. I like to walking around with my friends.” Seunghee said.

Suddenly Seunghee’s phone was ringing and she took her phone from her little bag.

“Damn! Its from Jintaek oppa!” Seunghee thought. Then she answered the call. “Hello!”

“Seunghee, Did you kiss him?” Jintaek asked. “Not yet.” Seunghee said.

 Jintaek sighed, “Okay! I’ll give you the scenario now. Pretend like this call is an emergency call so you have to go soon. Kiss him on his lips or cheek than left him.”

“How can i do such a thing? But i have no choice.” Thought Seunghee.

“Okay! I’ll go there right now!” Seunghee’s voice sounds panic and then ended the call.

“What happen?” Minhyuk asked. He noticed that Seunghee was getting panic.

“I am sorry oppa! I really have to go now! Its nice to talk and walk with you like this.” Then Seunghee cupped Minhyuk’s face and kissed his left cheek and left him by running.

“YA!! Oh Seunghee!!” Minhyuk yelled and wipe his cheek  with his hand. He dislike it.

 


 

Jintaek felt uneasy. He was in dillema. He was confused what he must supposed to do. Postponed the news or post it right away. Then finally he decided and call Jinsung, “Jinsung hyung. I am sure with my new decision. Please post the news right away. I can’t wait ny longer to see the news.”

Jinsung laughed, “I knew it will be like this. Fine! You can see the news in 2 hours.”

“Thank you very much, Hyung!” Jintaek said.

 


 

Hyuna was in studio. She was composing a song cause suddenly an inspiration come up on her mind.  She was composing a song with a lyrics that express her feeling for Minhyuk. She was really focus on what she doing.

Suddenly a her phone was ringing. Then she took her phone from table and looked at the caller ID. It was from Minhyuk.

“Minhyuk ah~ Why suddenly you call me?” Hyuna asked him as soon as she answered the phone.

“Noona, where are you now? I have something for you.” Minhyuk said.

“I am in the studio. Working on my new song. Just come.”  Hyuna said.

“Sorry noona to bother you. I can give it to you later, then.” Minhyuk said.

“No. Its fine. Just come!” Hyuna said.

“Hmm okay then! See you there noona! I love you!” Minhyuk said cheerfully.

Then Hyuna closed the phone and continuing on what she doing.  But suddenly, again, her phone was ringing again. This time is from Jihyun.

“What’s up unnie? I am in studio and working on my new song.” Hyuna said.

“Hyuna ya...Uhh..Its about ...uhh..” Jihyun voice was trembling. It makes Hyuna notice something goes wrong.

“What’s wrong unnie?? Tell me clearly.” Hyuna asked. Jihyun’s voice makes Hyuna really worry.

“I am not sure about this. Just check the recent news on allkpop.” Jihyun said and ended the call.

Hyuna sighed and opened the  news on allkpop by her phone and she read a headline, “ Sweetastic’s Minhyuk is dating another girl??”

Hyuna gasped and shook her head, “Its impossible...” Then Hyuna opened the link and read the article and saw some photos of minhyuk with a girl. There were three photos there, one, when minhyuk give a doll to the girl. 2, When Minhyuk walking with the girl. And the last one, When Minhyuk kissed the girl. Hyuna was shocked. She felt like she cant breath. Then tears fall down from her eyes. Hyuna didn’t know that this is fake. She was too shocked. She still can’t believe with what she saw.

Then, “Noona, i bring you....” Minhyuk came in and shocked to see Hyuna was in tears. “Noona, why are you crying. Minhyuk approached Hyuna but Hyuna yelled, “Leave me!!”

“Noona, why you yelled at me?” Minhyuk was confused. 

Hyuna notice the doll. It was same like in the photo. Hyuna smirked, “You want to give me that doll because that girl don’t want to accept it?”

“What are you saying? I don’t understand!!” Minhyuk said. He tried to be calm. He really didn’t know what’s happening.

Hyuna gave him her phone, “See this!!”

Then Minhyuk took a look at it. He saw his photos with Seunghee. One of those photos make him shock. Its the one when it looks like Seunghee and Minhyuk were kissing when they’re not.

Minhyuk sighed, “Noona. Yes i met Seunghee today. Yes i met her and walked together with her. She kissed my cheek. We were not kissing. I even surprised when she kissed me.” Minhyuk explained.

“Just leave me alone Minhyuk!! I don’t wanna see you anymore!! You hurt me so badly!!” Hyuna yelled.

“So you trust this article?? They often post fake news. You knew them better than me. They lied often!” Minhyuk said.

“Yes they often lied. I trust them! Cause they make me know that my boyfriend is a great liar!! Greater than them!!” Hyuna said in high tone.

It hurts Minhyuk so much. Unconsciously Minhyuk started to cry. Minhyuk can’ believe with what he just faced.

“Let’s break up, Minhyuk. Thank you for helping me till now. Thank you for everything. Now you can leave me.” Hyuna said with more tears fall from her eyes.

“I don’t want to break up with you. I didn’t do anything wrong. Believe me!” Minhyuk persist.

“Please...Leave me!!” Hyuna said.

Then Minhyuk put the doll on the table and left her. Hyuna cried louder after that and Minhyuk also.

 


 

As soon as Minhyuk arrived the dorm he locked himself in his bedroom. He didn’t want to meet anyone. He knew that Jintaek possibly come to his dorm to talk about this rumor. He didn’t want to talk about it or anything else. He was depressed cause Hyuna broke him up.

Minhyuk laid himself on bed and cried like a baby. “Why you believed them noona.....” He yelled himself and punch the pillow .

Meanwhile Hyuna also locked herself on her bedroom and cried. Jihyun knocked the door but Hyuna didn’t want to open it.

“Unnie, i am sorry. I didn’t want to talk to anyone. I wanna be alone for now.” Hyuna said from inside the bedroom.

Jihyun sighed, “Okay. I understand. Come out once you feel better, Hyuna.”

Hyuna couldn’t stop crying. She cried louder when she remembered all the memories with Minhyuk.

Meanwhile Minhyuk was remembering about the same thing.

 

“Are you korean?” Hyuna asked.

“Yes, i am.” Minhyuk said.

“Can you help me? Cause i lost my phone and wallet. Somebody stole it all away from me.” Hyuna said.

Then Minhyuk realized something, “Are you k...k..Kim Hyuna?”

“Yes, i am!” Hyuna said.

 

Hyuna was panic when looked Kang PD, Kim PD and Joonkun,

“I know this is weird. Please just go kiss me. I need to hide.” Hyuna said.

Hyuna kissed Minhyuk’s lips and Minhyuk was surprised.

 

“Wow! So we’re in disneyland now??” Hyuna asked.

“Yes noona!” Minhyuk said. They didn’t realized that they both were holding hands.

 

“I sang this song only for you noona.” Minhyuk said and hugged Hyuna

 

 

“Minhyuk ah,”                                                   

“Hmm?” Minhyuk looked at Hyuna sweetly.

“Can you promise me something?”  Hyuna asked.

“Promise about what?” Minhyuk asked back.

“Please stay with me no matter what happen. Please stay with me though obstacle might come.” Hyuna said.

“I promised.” Minhyuk said and smiled.

 

[Hyuna+Minhyuk]

바보 너만 보는 바보 사랑해 누가 뭐라고 놀린대도 너만 보는 바보가 될게
nan babo nan neoman boneun babo neol saranghae nuga mworago nollindaedo neoman boneun baboga doelge
바보 너만 보는 바보 손을 잡아줘 나를 안아줘 너만 사랑하는 바보~
babo nan neoman boneun babo nae soneul jabajwo nareul anajwo neoman saranghaneun babo~

너만 생각하다 잠들어 꿈속에서 너만 꿈꾸다~ 아침을 깨운대~
nan neoman saenggakhada jamdeureo kkumsogeseo neoman kkumkkuda~ o nan achimeul kkae-undae~

 

Then Hyuna kissed Minhyuk’s cheek

 

Hyuna cried harder after remembering those sweet unforgetable memories.

Minhyuk also cried harder. Suddenly his phone was ringing and when he looked at on the screen it was from his mom, “Hello mom...”

“Minhyuk ah, are you crying right now?” Minhyuk’s mom asked.

“Yes mom. Hyuna broke me up.....”Minhyuk tried to not cry, but he couldn’t.

“I read the news about you. I really know well about you my son. You wouldn’t betray her love. I know how much you love her. “ Minhyuk’s mom said.

“Yes mom. I never cheated on her. But she didn’t believe me..” Minhyuk said.

“I know.It must be not easy for her to believe you. She must be shocked too. I believe she is sad too now.  Minhyuk ah, you’ve been through too many problems in Korea. Better you come back to Paris right now.” Minhyuk’s mom said.

“But mom, i have to finished my problems with Hyuna and contract with Cube.” Minhyuk said.

“I’ll let you finish your problem with Hyuna later. She didn’t want to talk to you right now. Its useless. About Cube, I’ll pay all the expenses that they spend for you and the cancellation of contract don’t worry. I’ll call CEO Hong now.”Minhyuk’s mom said and ended the call.

“Mom, wait!! Mom!!” Then Minhyuk sighed and scratched his own head.