Episode 11

Coincidentally, I Date My Idol, KIM HYUNA!!

CEO Hong came into Minhyuk's class and it surprised the trainer and also all of trainees. "CEO Hong!" the trainer greeted him warmly.

"Hi everyone! I came here because i heard that today there will be test for all of you. So, i'd like to motivate you! If you got score more that 85, you will be debuted in three months with an intense preparation." said CEO Hong.

"Really?" asked Peniel excitedly. "I'll show you my best CEO-nim" said Oh Seunghee. 

CEO Hong smiled, "If you two passed it, I'll make a duo group for you two!" He added, "And one more thing i'd like to say. Its especially for Lee Minhyuk. If you passed 90, i'll make a debut for you. I'll make a new sub-unit group in cube. It'll be you and Hyuna for the members of sub-unit group."

"Eh??" Minhyuk shocked.

“Sorry CEO, But, don’t you think its too soon for them to be debuted?” The trainer asked.

CEO Hong laughed, “They’re talented enough! They’ll grow in the real stage!”

“But, i am only being train for a week! Impossible! I also think that is not fair for trainee who were being trained for couple years or more.”said Minhyuk.

“4Nia, especially Hyuna’s fans want to see you perform with Hyuna. That is why i want to debut you earlier than anybody here.” CEO Hong smiled.

“Eh? Whattt?” Peniel, Seunghee and Minhyuk surprised.

You can check it on twitter, fancafe, and 4Minute youtube account. Read those comments on 4Minute’s newest MV, ‘Beat for you like hip hop!’ you’ll see that i’m saying the truth!” CEO Hong said. “Now show me your talent!” He ordered.

Then the trainee, “Okay! Now,  we start the test! Lee Minhyuk!”

Minhyuk was dumbfounded, “Yes?”

“You’ll be the first performer in this test!” The trainer said. Then Minhyuk, Go to in front of the class and started to sing a song.

Before he start to sing, he said, “I will sing a song with title, ‘When you tell me that you love me’  and i will also play the piano.”

Then he started,

I wanna call the stars
Down from the sky
I wanna live a day
That never dies
I wanna change the world
Only for you
All the impossible
I wanna do

CEO Hong, the trainer, and Peniel can see Minhyuk’s emotion when he started to sing and play piano.

Seunghee’s heart was melted when saw Minhyuk play the piano and sing with his sweet voice.

I wanna hold you close
Under the rain
I wanna kiss your smile
And feel the pain
I know what's beautiful
Looking at you
In a world of lies
You are the truth


And baby
Everytime you touch me
I become a hero
I’ll make you safe
No matter where you are
And bring you
Everything you ask for
Nothing is above me
I’m shining like a candle in the dark
When you tell me that you love me

I wanna make you see
Just what I was
Show you the loneliness
And what it does
You walked into my life
To stop my tears
Everythings easy now
I have you here

And baby
Everytime you touch me
I become a hero
I’ll make you safe
No matter where you are
And bring you
Everything you ask for
Nothing is above me
I’m shining like a candle in the dark
When you tell me that you love me

In a world without you
I would always hunger
All I need is your love to make me stronger

 

CEO Hong and trainer looked each other. They both were agree that Minhyuk is really talented.

“I think i can get the reason why CEO want him to be debuted this soon.” Peniel whispered to Seunghee. Seunghee said, “Yeah! I never though that he can hit high notes beautifully!” Peniel said, “He also played piano like Chopin!”



And baby
Everytime you touch me
I become a hero
I’ll make you safe
No matter where you are
And bring you
Everything you ask for
Nothing is above me
I’m shining like a candle in the dark
When you tell me that you love me

You love me
When you tell me that you love me


Seunghee and Peniel gave Minhyuk a great applause. “Before your trainer and i reveal your score. I’d like to ask you about something. Since when you learn music especially about how to play piano?” asked CEO Hong to Minhyuk.

“Since i was kindergarten, sir.” Minhyuk answered.

CEO Hong nodded, “I see. We gave you score 95. So you’ll be prepared to debuted in a month! Congratulation Lee Minhyuk!”

“I’ll be debuted as solo singer, sir?” Minhyuk asked.

CEO Hong shook his head, “You’ll debuted as duo group with 4Minute’s Hyuna.”

Everyone there was surprised to hear that especially Minhyuk. Minhyuk felt like his heart going to jumped out from inside of his body. He was almost fainted because of too happy. He was really speechless.

“You’ll be debuted right after 4minute finished their promotion stage! Then 2 month after, you’ll be debuted with Peniel and Seunghee as a group! Do your best!” CEO Hong said and left the room.

Minhyuk was completely freezed and can’t move from the piano seat. The trainer approached him, “Well done Minhyuk! Congratulations!” she tapped Minhyuk’s shoulder.

Minhyuk slowly turned his head to the trainer, “Is it just a dream? I’ll be on stage with Kim Hyuna?” Minhyuk still can’t believe with what he just heard.

The trainer chuckled, “Its not a dream!”

 


 

Eunhyuk, Key and Shindong still can’t believe that Hyuna can forgive them easily. “This is unbelievable.” Shindong said.

“Her heart is nice and gentle like an angel!” Eunhyuk said.

 “How come she forgive us that easy? We have to do something to repay her kindness.” Key said.

“Do you have any idea, Key?” Shindong asked. “Yeah, usually you have great ideas!” Eunhyuk shooked Key’s shoulder.

Key looked at Eunhyuk a bit sarcastically, “Hyung, you have to correct your sentences from’ usually ‘ to ‘ always’.”

“Okay!  Whatever just tell us what’s on your mind!” Shindong said.

“My idea is helping hyuna to keep her relationship with her boyfriend. If one day cube force her to end her relationship with him, we have to help her to solve it out.” Key said.

“Woahhhh!! You’re so wise!” Eunhyuk and Shindong said it in the same time.

Key fixed his hair coolly, “I am Key! You know that i am always cool and wise!”

 



 

4Minute was on their way back to dorm but suddenly Bubble Cheon received a text messages from CEO Hong which is written

From : CEO Hong

Manager Cheon, you have to bring 4minute now to the office.

“Girls, we have to go to the office now! I just received a text from CEO!” Bubble Cheon said.

“Why we have to to the office when we are now extremely tired and have no more energy.” Jiyoon whined.

 


 

As soon as they arrived in the office they directly went to CEO’s room. Bubble Cheon knocked the door and called CEO, “CEO Hong, We’re here already here.”

Then CEO replied, “Come in!” And they come inside his room.

“I need to talk about something important to all of you!” said CEO Hong.

4Minute felt so worry and nervous by hearing that. They thought it was bad news or something like that.

“What’s that CEO?” Jihyun asked. Everyone there feel so curious.

CEO Hong cleared his throat, “Well, I am extremely happy to know that public response for your comeback is awesome. Everyone love your song and concept. I also heard so many demand from twitter, youtube, fancafe and other social media. 4Nia demand for Hyuna and her boyfriend to perform together in the stage.”

“So, CEO are going to make it?” Bubble Cheon asked.

CEO Hong smiled widely, “Yes! That’s correct, Manager Cheon! Right after 4minute finished promotion stage, i’ll debut duo sub-group of cube which consist Hyuna and Minhyuk.”

Hyuna was surprise, “Are you serious about this, CEO?” Hyuna was a bit disbelief.

CEO Hong nodded and answered, “I am 100% serious about this Kim Hyuna. I’ll make this duo with cute, lovely and romantic concept. We’ll use Shinsadong tiger as our composer.”

“Kyaaaaa!! It’ll be great!!” Jiyoon screamed with her aegyo.

“Wow! That’d be a big hit!” Sohyun said.

“You girls have to support this duo! Cause it will have a great impact for 4Minute’s popularity and upcoming group!” CEO Hong said. “And Hyuna, you’ll be super busy start from tomorrow! Right after promotional stage performance you have to go to S. Tiger office with Minhyuk to work for your upcoming project. Okay?” He added.

Hyuna slightly nodded, “Alright CEO, I understand. I’ll do my best!”

“Now, you’re all dismiss! You can go back to your dorm and have a rest!” CEO Hong said.

 


 

Seunghee, Peniel and Minhyuk were just finished their lesson today. After the test finished, they directly start another lesson, dancing. So, they were completely exhausted.

They were walked together to the gate

“Minhyuk oppa! Are you going directly to home?” Seunghee asked.

Minhyuk shook his head, “Uhhh nope, cause you know, CEO called me to his office.”

“You’re going to talk about your preparation for duo sub-group with Hyuna sunbaenim?” Peniel asked.

“Yes. I feel i am not ready to be debuted this soon.” Minhyuk pouted.

Peniel hit Minhyuk’s arm playfully, “Bro! You’re really talented! I think you’re ready to be debuted this soon!”

“Yes oppa! I thought you were only good at medium notes and rap. I just know that you can hit high notes beautifully like that.” Seunghee said.

Minhyuk scratched his back head and giggled.

“I am happy that we also soon to be debuted as a group.” Peniel said.

“Same! I think we can be success like our senior here.” Minhyuk said. “By the way, i have to go to meet CEO Hong now! See you tomorrow guys!” said Minhyuk and waved.

 


 

Before Minhyuk knocked the door, CEO Hong opened the door, he was about went out. “Minhyuk, I thought you were still in the dance practice room. I was about to go there.” CEO said.

Minhyuk bowed, “I am sorry CEO. I came here a bit late.”

CEO Hong laughed and tapped Minhyuk’s shoulder, “Its fine! I just want to say that tomorrow you have to go to S. Tiger’s office with Hyuna after you finished your lesson to work your mini album with Hyuna. Jintaek will take you two there.” CEO said.

Minhyuk nodded and smiled, “Okay sir!”

 


 

“Hyung, Sorry but i think there is none of my friends who is single.” Dongwoon said after calling few his friends who are girls.

“Seriously?” Hyunseung stressed-out. Dongwoon nodded like a kid.

“I have to move on! Please try to call more of your friends who are girl!” Hyunseung insisted.

“Hyung, is it fine of you date an older girl?” Dongwoon asked.

“Ck! I told you its completely fine as long as not to far the difference.” Hyunseung muttered.

“Fine!” Dongwoon said. Then he called  someone. “Hello, Kim Shinyoung noona!”

Hyunseung startled and mouthed, “Hang up the phone!!”

But Dongwoon ignored Hyunseung, “Noona,  are you still single?”

Hyunseung grabbed Dongwoon’s phone forcefully and end the call.

“Hyung! What the heck are you doing??” asked Dongwoon completely dumb.

“Just forget about it! I am not going to ask you anymore about this!” Hyunseung said angrily.

 


 

Next day Hyuna and Minhyuk went together to S. Tiger’s office. They will start to work on their upcoming duo debut.

Minhyuk was so happy to see Hyuna again after few days. He missed her so much. In the car, while they are on their way to go to S. Tiger office, they talked a lot.

“Noona! You should know that i miss you so much this week.” Minhyuk said with his irresistible smile.

Hyuna’s heart thumping like crazy. She wasn’t sure why. “Why when i’m looking at his smile my heart thumping like this?”

“I miss you too, Minhyuk. Have you watched our comeback stage?” Hyuna asked. She pretend like she feel nothing.

“Of course i watch! I really love your performance!” Minhyuk said.

“Minhyuk why you have to be cute like that? Can’t you stop being cute like that?” thought Hyuna.

“I really can’t fall deeply for you noona. I’ve fallen for you. Why you have to be pretty and nice like this?” thought Minhyuk as he stared at Hyuna.

“Are you excited for your really debut stage?” Hyuna asked and smile sweetly.

“I am so excited because i will be debuted with you, my girlfriend.” Minhyuk answered. Then he realized with what he just said, “I mean my favourite idol.” He corrected.

Hyuna laughed, “I am your girlfriend now, indeed. Yeah, publically.”

Jintaek who seated beside the driver rolled his eyes. He disliked that Hyuna being liked by Minhyuk cause he loves Hyuna.

Not long after that, they arrived in Shinsadong Tiger’s office.

Minhyuk got off first from the car and lend his hand for Hyuna to get off from the car, “Come on.” Minhyuk took her hand and helped her to get off from the car.

Then they walked together towards, Shinsadong Tiger room. They didn’t realized that they kept holding hands.

 


 

“Hello Jintaek, Hyuna, and uh Minhyuk?” Shinsadong greeted them warmly. “Yes, I’m Minhyuk.” Minhyuk smiled.

“Hyuna, you have such a handsome boyfriend!” Shinsadong said.

Hyuna blushed, “Thank you oppa!”

“Are you ready for working on your upcoming duo debut?” Shinsadong asked.

Hyuna and Minhyuk answered in the same time, “Yes!” Then they looked at each other eyes.

“Though i’m only your fake boyfriend, I’ll try my best to be your duo mate and also to make you proud of me.” Thought Minhyuk.

“After this maybe, i’ll fall for real for you! I don’t know what will happen next between us! I will just enjoy the time that i have to be with you!” thought Hyuna.