Episode 17

Coincidentally, I Date My Idol, KIM HYUNA!!

Minhyuk kept holding Hyuna’s hand as they were walking and enjoying the scenery of Han river.

“Do you feel better now, noona?” Minhyuk asked.

“Yes, a little bit better.”Hyuna said and smiled.

“Noona, I bring you to here cause i wanna tell you about something.” Minhyuk said.

“What do you wanna tell me?” Hyuna asked.

“I wanna tell you that i am sorry that i can’t protect you. I am sorry that because of me, you are hurted and your career is ruined. I shouldn’t be existed in your life.” Minhyuk said and let off Hyuna’s hand.

“Why you said that?” Hyuna whined and hold Minhyuk’s hand.

But Minhyuk put off Hyuna’s hand smoothly, “I am sorry noona. I don’t deserved to be with you. I am sorry that i can’t keep my promises to you anymore.” Minhyuk said and his tears started to fell.

“Ya..Lee Minhyuk! Don’t be such a fool!” Hyuna grabbed his hand and hold it tightly.

“Noona! Don’t you realize? Since i am exist in your life, You got so many trouble. I don’t want to be a trouble in your life. That’s why i have to go away from you.” Minhyuk cried.

“I am an idol! Even you go away in my life, there will always be rumour surrounding me! There is so many way to solve this kind of problem!! This problem is really nothing!” Hyuna said.

“Noona, what should i do to help you? I am so scared and confused. I wanna stay beside you. But, when i am with you, i always be a trouble.” Minhyuk said with his trembling voice cause he was crying.

Hyuna hugged him, “Don’t cry! You are a man! You shouldn’t cry! Everything will be alright!” Hyuna caressed his hair.

 


 

Jintaek was smiling in his room, “Minhyuk is too innocent! I can fool him just like that! Hahaha! Hyunseung already blacklist in Hyuna’s heart! Minhyuk can go away just like this! So my possibility to be Hyuna’s boyfriend even bigger. So, now, i have to make a bigger rumour. If i made a bigger rumour, CEO Hong will let Minhyuk go. He wouldn’t let Minhyuk go now since he is really precious in our company.” Jintaek thought.

Then Jintaek called the Head of Korean Press Association, Yoon Jinsung.

“Why he didn’t pick up my phone call?” Jintaek self-talked. Its been 15 seconds but he didn’t answered.

“Hello, Yoon Jinsung here.” Jinsung answered the call.

“Hyung, Its me Hong Jintaek. I need some help.” Jintaek said.

“Hey bro! What’s about?” Jinsung asked.

“I’d like to meet you to explain about it. Do you have a time?” Jintaek asked.

“I can meet you tonight. Let’s meet in a coffee shop at 8pm. Okay?” Jinsung said.

“Okay! Got it! See you there Hyung!” Jintaek said and smiled.

 


 

CEO Hong was really dizzy in his own room. He kept thinking about ‘Sweetastic’. “Minhyuk is one of the most talented idol that i have. Sweetastic made a fantastic profit for my company. Now, there is a little rumor like this. I never thought that people will believe and pay attention to a stupid rumor like this. I already denied all the rumour for them, but it doesn’t enough to stop those rumour.” CEO Hong thought.

 


 

Hyuna and Minhyuk were walking together . They were heading back to Cube Studio. People around them looked at them disrespectfully.

“How come they are still acting as a couple while everyone already know that they are fake?!”, “I am sick of them! Two liars!”, “Why they have to be here!”, “They said they are fake, but they look like a real couple!” That was few of those people’s whisper.

Hyuna pretend like she didn’t hear anything. Minhyuk looked at Hyuna, “Noona, are you okay?”

Hyuna smiled, “I am okay! I told you that i’ll be fine as long you’re with me! You’re my boyfriend!”

“Are you serious?” Minhyuk was unsure.

Hyuna nodded, “Yeah! Who cares about they said? We are not liar! We are dating for real!”

“You’re right, noona!” Minhyuk said and smiled.

Suddenly, An idea appeared in Minhyuk’s mind, “Noona, i have an idea how to make the believe that we are real couple!” Minhyuk said.

“How?” Hyuna asked. Then Minhyuk cupped her face and kissed her lips sweetly.

Hyuna was a bit shocked. Then, she kissed Minhyuk back and also cupped his face.

Everyone looked at them startled, “So, they are a real couple? So its true about their denial??”, “Are they doing this to cover this rumour? Seems it doesn’t.”

Minhyuk caress Hyuna’s face, “Its a great idea right?”

“Babo! (Silly!)” Hyuna giggled. Minhyuk kissed her again. People took their photo quickly and uploaded it soon to their social network.

Hyuna was blushing but she was also happy.

 


 

Jintaek was waiting for Jinsung in the coffee shop. While he was waiting for Jinsung he was checking twitter and he saw allkpop status , “Sweetastic kissed in public!”

Jintaek was startled then he opened the link and saw that there was Hyuna and Minhyuk’s photo when they kissed. They looked so romantic.

“What the heck is Minhyuk doing?? Why it become like this? How can he finally captured their fans heart back!!” Jintaek thought as he read people’s comment on that article. Almost of all positive comment. People really support this couple to be together for real.

Jintaek rubbed his head, “Should i do this kind of thing? Should i make a bigger rumour to make Hyuna and Minhyuk seperate? Should i harm Hyuna?” He re-think about what he’s going to do.

Then, “Hey Jintaek! You’ve been waiting for so long?” Jinsung came and have a seated in front of Jintaek.

“I just came here for few minutes, Hyung.” Jintaek said.

“Why you wanted me to do to help you?” Jinsung asked.

“Can you make a rumour to make ‘Sweetastic’ career stop? I mean only that duo. But, not harm Hyuna’s career.” Jintaek asked.

Jinsung confused, “Why you want me to do this?  They are talent that you’re managing on.”

Jintaek said, “I fall for Kim Hyuna, Hyung. I hate to see her being together with Minhyuk. I hate it so much.”

Jinsung asked, “So, you want me to ruin their relationship by making a great scandal??”

“Yes!” Jintaek said.

“Jintaek, if i make a great scandal, hyuna’s career will be down. You really want to see the one that you love’s career getting down? I don’t think you want it.” Jinsung said.

“Can you make Minhyuk looked so bastard in front of public and that scandal can make Hyuna’s popularity?” Jintaek asked.

“You have to make the scandal by yourself, I’ll just help it to gain attention from everyone.” Jinsung said.

Jintaek sighed and rubbed his forhead. “Then what should i do?”

“You have to put Minhyuk in your trap. Make him look like a cheater. You know what i mean, right?” Jinsung said.

“Yoon Jinsung Hyung! You’re the best bro!! Thanks for the idea!” Jintaek said.

“No problem. Contact me when you’re going to do this so i’ll send papparazi to took some photos to make the scandal.” Jinsung said.

“Sure. Will do.” Jintaek smirked.

 


 

Jintaek was in his room, he kept thinking how to make a scandal for Minhyuk. “Its impossible to make a scandal of him with a member of girl group or soloist. The easiest and only way is to make a scandal of him with a trainee. I think Seunghee is kinda close with him. I have to ask her about this.”  Jintaek thought.

Then he went to the trainee class to look for Oh Seunghee. He knocked the door. “Come in!” The trainer said. Then Jintaek opened the door.

“I am here to meet Oh Seunghee.” Jintaek said while his eyes easily caught Seunghee.

“You can meet her for 15 Minutes.” The trainer said.

Seunghee stood up and approached Jintaek. Jintaek pull her hand and went back to his own room.

“Jintaek oppa, why you want to meet me?” Seunghee asked as she seated.

“I want you to do something important.” Jintaek said.

“What’s that?” Seunghee asked.

“You have to ask Minhyuk out to a cafe or somewhere else you like and make him look like as your lover.” Jintaek said.

Seunghee shocked, “W..wwwhat??”

“You have to help me to make this scandal if you want to be debuted soon.” Jintaek said.

“But oppa, i can’t do this kind of thing!” Seunghee rejected the offer.

“JUST DO AS I TOLD!! If its really needed you have to kiss Minhyuk to make this scandal seems so real and undeniable!!  You like Minhyuk, right? Use this chance to get him away from Hyuna.” Jintaek said.

“Why me? Why you choose me to do this?” Seunghee asked.

“Cause its impossible to make this scandal with a member of a girl group. That’s why i choose you.” Jintaek said.

“Why me?? There are so many trainee here but why me?” Seunghee asked.

“Cause you’re the closest trainee with Minhyuk! No more questions! Tomorrow, 7PM in Starbucks Coffee shop in Apgujeong! Tell Minhyuk about this! Persuade him no matter how what to come! You’re dismiss!” Jintaek said.

 


 

Seunghee was finished his trainee class today. She went directly to her house. As she walked to the bus stop, she remembered to call Minhyuk. She dialled Minhyuk’s number.

“Hello, Seunghee!” Minhyuk answered the phone.

Seunghee was startled with how fast Minhyuk answered her call. “H..Hello oppa! Where are you now?” Seunghee asked.

“Hmm i am in my dorm. Why?” Minhyuk asked.

“Ermmm Nothing. Can we meet tomorrow?” Seunghee asked.

“Sure. I am not busy. What time?” Minhyuk asked.

“7PM in Starbucks Coffee shop in Apgujeong. Can you?” Seunghee asked.

“Okay! By the way, why you want to drink coffee with me in all of sudden?” Minhyuk asked.

“I just want to talk to you since you will be debuted in the same group with me. “ Seunghee said.

“Peniel will come also?” Minhyuk asked.

“He said that he is not sure if he will come or not. But it’ll be great if you can meet me tomorrow.” Seunghee lied a bit. She felt guilty .

“Oh okay! See you tomorrow, Seunghee!” Minhyuk said.

“See you oppa!” Seunghee said. Then she ended the call and sighed.

“I can’t understand why Jintaek oppa wanted me to do this. I feel so guilty to do this kind of thing. But, i have no choice. Jintaek oppa forced me. Oh God, i am so afraid. What if his relationship with Hyuna will be ended because of me? Oh no! What should i do?” Seunghee thought.

 


 

Jintaek was calling his friend, Jinsung, “Hello, Jinsung Hyung! Please send your papparazi tomorrow to Starbuck coffee in Apgujeong at 7Pm.I am going to run this mission tomorrow! Please spread the photo a week after you took this photo. I don’t want to ruin the showcase.”

 


 

Minhyuk was just finished dance practice with Hyuna. They were really exhausted cause they were practicing for around 5 hours non-stop.

“I feel like i am about to die. I am too exhausted.” Hyuna said.

“I am not too exhausted cause i am with noona.” Minhyuk chuckled.

“Stop saying sweet things to me!” Hyuna giggled. “Are you going back to dorm after this?” Hyuna asked.

“I’l go to apgujeong today to meet my friend.” Minhyuk said.

“Oh, i thought you’ll go back to dorm.” Hyuna said.

Suddenly Minhyuk thought about something, “Noona, what kind of things do you like?” Minhyuk asked.

“Hmm what do you mean?” Hyuna asked.

“I mean what kind of present do you like?” Minhyuk asked.

“Hmm, i like everything! But if you want to give me something, i love it to be a romantic present.” Hyuna said.

Minhyuk nodded his head, “Hmm i see.”]

“Are you going to buy me something?” Hyuna curious.

“Ehh nope?” Minhyuk said.

“Really?” Hyuna smirked and then tickled his waist.

“Noona stop it! Its so hahahahha ticklish.” Minhyuk can’t stop laughing.

“I won’t stop till you say that you’re going to buy me something.” Hyuna kept tickling Minhyuk’s waist.

“Hahahhahah okay okay!  I’ll buy something for you!” Minhyuk said.

 


 

Jinsung was with his staff in his office, “You have to go to Starbucks coffee shop in apgujeong. Take photos of  Sweetastic’s Minhyuk!  Papparazi over him!!”

“Okay sir!”

 


 

Minhyuk was walking to the Starbucks coffee shop.  Suddenly he saw a doll shop the he get inside of the shop. Then he looked at a big teddy bear doll and approached it.

“Noona will love this. I am sure.” A smile wrapped in his face.

Then he bought the doll.

After he bought the doll, he went straight to the coffee shop.

 


 

Seunghee was already waiting for  Minhyuk in the coffee shop, it was 7pm already. Not so long after that, Minhyuk come and seated, “I am sorry to come late. I had to buy present for Hyuna.” Minhyuk said.

Then Seunghee noticed that there was a shopping bag beside Minhyuk with a big teddy bear inside.

“Oh its fine oppa. Can i take a look at the doll?” Seunghee asked.

“Sure!” Minhyuk said and gave the doll to Seunghee so she can see. Unfortunately, The papparazi took the photo of Minhyuk while he gave the doll to Seunghee.