Episode 23

Coincidentally, I Date My Idol, KIM HYUNA!!

Jintaek was watching tv in his apartement, “Oh My God, How come this kind of accident can be happened?” Jintaek self-asked as he watched news about a flight accident.

Then he heard that there was a door bell. Then he opened the door and saw Hyuna was standing there.

“Oh, Kim Hyuna.” Jintaek greeted.

Hyuna slapped Jintaek’s face, “You bastard!! How come you did this to me and Minhyuk? How come you make us separate like this right before Minhyuk dying like now?? You want me to suffer??”

Jintaek asked, “What do you mean Kim Hyuna?”

“Minhyuk is now comma!! He is one of victim of a flight accident! I am angry to him and didn’t believe him because of you! I broke him up because of you when actually i am still loving him!! “ Hyuna hit Jintaek’s chest.

Jintaek was completely shocked and dazed.

“Now how can i pay back all of my mistakes? I don’t know if he will wake up or will sleep forever just like now..” Hyuna cried.

“I can’t say anything except sorry.” Jintaek said. He felt so guilty when hearing about that.

“What should i do now? Whenever i am thinking about it, i can’t breath and my heart is aching. You are the one who cause all of this mess. You have to fix this all!! You have to make Minhyuk awake again!” Hyuna said as she shook Jintaek’s body.

Jintaek kept on silent. He didn’t realize that tears falling from his eyes. He was crying because he regret it and also he couldn’t see Hyuna cries.

“Why you didn’t say anything?? Why??” Hyuna grabbed his collar.

“I am sorry and i regret for what i did. I wish there is something i can do. But, there is nothing i can do.  I am deeply sorry for that. You can kill me if you want.” Jintaek said.

Hyuna said, “You have to say sorry to Minhyuk! Sorry for spreading fake scandals about him!! You have to say sorry for everything!! He had through so many hardship because of you, Hong Jintaek!”

 

 

Jintaek and Hyuna had arrived in the hospital. Hyuna only saw Joonkun there. Joonkun was surprised when he saw Hyuna came with Jintaek.

“Oh, Kim Hyuna why you bring him?” Joonkun asked as he stared at Joonkun.

“This bastard has to ask forgiveness from Minhyuk!!” Hyuna said firmly.

“But, we cannot visit him inside. Visitor time is out. Jintaek should come again tomorrow.” Joonkun said.

“Is that so?” Hyuna sighed.

“Hmm..” Joonkun nodded. “Jintaek you have to go home right now. There are still so many reporters here. Its not good if they noticed you together here though the reason you are here is for good.” Joonkun said.

“Okay! I will come here tomorrow. I leave now.” Jintaek said and left.

“Hyuna, you also have to go back. I will watch over Minhyuk for you.” Joonkun said.

“No oppa. I have to stay here. I want to wait here till he wake up.” Hyuna persisted.

Joonkun sighed, “Okay then.. I am going to buy drinks.. What would you like to drink?”

“No, thanks!” Hyuna said.

“Okay then, i will buy anything for you!” Joonkun said.

“No need to buy it, Joonkun oppa!” Hyuna said. But Joonkun ignored what she said and went to the coffee seller machine.

As Joonkun left for a while, There were two persons approached Hyuna. They seemed a couple.

“Excuse me, I am Lee Minhyuk’s mom. Are you Kim Hyuna?” Minhyuk’s mom asked.

Hyuna stood up and bowed, “Yes , I am Kim Hyuna.” Her voice was a bit trembling due to sudden nervous.

“I am Lee Minhyuk’s dad. Do you know how Minhyuk’s recent condition?” Minhyuk’s dad.

“There is no much progress so far. He is still comma.” Hyuna said.

Minhyuk’s mom was almost fainted. Fortunately Minhyuk’s dad shored her back.

“Yeobeo! Let’s have a seat...” Minhyuk’s dad said and helped his wife to have a seat and then seated beside her.

Hyuna seated beside Minhyuk’s mom and hold her hands. “I am also afraid and sad like you ma’am. I feel what you feel. Let’s pray for Minhyuk so he can wake up again. There is still God who can make a miracle.” Hyuna started to tearing up.

Minhyuk’s mom burst into tears and hugged Hyuna. Minhyuk’s dad tapped  her wife’s back.

Then Joonkun was back with two cups of coffee. He was very surprised that there are ahjumma and ahjeossi with Hyuna.

Joonkun approached them with two cups of coffee for himself and Hyuna, “Anyeonghasaeyo? Sorry but who are you?” Joonkun look at Minhyuk’s mom who was hugging Hyuna and Minhyuk’s dad.

“They are Minhyuk’s parents, Oppa!” Hyuna said while she kept hugging Minhyuk’s mom.

“Oh.. Anyeonghasaeyo?” Joonkun bowed his head a bit. Then gave a cup of coffee to Hyuna.

Hyuna took that cup of coffee with one hand, “Thanks oppa. Can you buy for them too?”

“Ah.. Sure..” Joonkun said and left them again to buy coffee.

Hyuna put that cup of coffee on an empty chair beside her.

“Hyuna, you have to know that my precious son loves you very much from the bottom of his heart. His love is sincere for you.” Minhyuk’s mom said.

“I know it..” Hyuna started to cry. “I regret not to believe his words. I regret it very much....” She lowered her head and wiped her own tears. Then she continued, “I promised to myself, if he awake again, i will make it up to him.”

Minhyuk’s mom smiled at Hyuna though tears kept flowing from her beautiful eyes.

 

 

Jintaek was just arrived in his apartement. He was regretting about he had done to Hyuna and also Minhyuk . He was completely feel depressed.

Jintaek walked to the kitchen and opened refrigerator and took ice cubes and also a bottle of scotch. He prepared a glass and pour scotch inside then put few ice cubes in the glass. Then he drink it in one shot.

He sighed.

 

 

The next day,a  doctor and a nurse came inside the ICU to check Minhyuk’s condition. When the doctor was checking on Minhyuk, the doctor noticed that Minhyuk moves his fingers and also Minhyuk tried to open his eyes. Minhyuk succeed to open his eyes.

“Are you okay Lee Minhyuk ssi?” the doctor asked.

Minhyuk was in dazed and his eyes still feels so heavy. He also felt that his head was so dizzy. But, he started to get his conscience, “Where am i? Who are you?” Minhyuk asked.

“You are in the hospital and I am your doctor. What do you feel right now?” Doctor asked.

“Dizzy.....hurts...”Minhyuk said as he rubbed his head.