Chapter 20

Coincidentally, I Date My Idol, KIM HYUNA!!

Seunghee was  depressed cause of she caused a big trouble for Minhyuk and Hyuna. Seunghee didn’t attend practice class since the scandal was spread out. She supposed to come to practice, but she didn’t. She didn’t go to school too. She was really afraid to meet Hyuna, CEO Hong, Minhyuk and of course her friends. She didn’t check anything on internet cause she don’t want to see any article about the scandal that she made.

Seunghee was staying inside her bedroom and kept thinking about Minhyuk and Hyuna. She felt guilty.

“What should i do right now? Minhyuk oppa must be hate me so much! I really don’t want this kind of thing happened? Should i tell Hyuna unnie about the truth? But, Jintaek will be angry at me? Oh God, i am so useless.”

 


 

Hyuna brought the doll to the dorm and it makes other members asked her, “Hyuna ya, who gave that teddy bear?” Jiyoon asked.

“Minhyuk.” Hyuna said and throw the doll to no where.

“Minhyuk gave this to you? Seriously? When?” Jiyoon asked and hold that teddy bear.

“Yesterday.” Hyuna said and seated in front of tv and then watch tv.

“But, why you didn’t bring this home yesterday?” Jiyoon asked.

Hyuna turned her head to Jiyoon, “Unnie!!”

“Okay okay, I understand.” Jiyoon said. Then she asked, “Why did CEO Hong called you?”

“He wants me to make a comeback with my own song.” Hyuna answered.

“That sounds good.” Jiyoon said.

“CEO Hong cancelled the showcase of sweetastic cause of Minhyuk’s scandal. He called me cause of these two things.” Hyuna said.

“Hmm, i see.Do you want to go walk around with me? Jihyun, Gayoon and Sohyun are going to Cheongdamdong.” Jiyoon asked.

“Are we going to do shopping?” Hyuna asked.

Jiyoon laughed, “Of course!! So, you want to go with me to join them?”

Hyuna smiled,  “Yes!”

“Its good to see you smile, Hyuna ya!” Jiyoon said.

 


 

The next day, Minhyuk arrived in Paris. His mom and His Dad were working so he is going back home by himself.

As he arrived at home, He seated in the living room and call his mom, “Mom!”

“Oh Minhyuk ah! You are arrived already?” Minhyuk’s mom asked.

“Yes Mom. I am already at home now.” Minhyuk said.

“Mom is still busy now. I will be at home tonight. Your Dad is in London now. He went there yesterday. Are you okay staying home alone?” Minhyuk’s mom asked.

“I am fine mom. See you tonight mom!” Minhyuk said.

“You had lunch?” Minhyuk’s mom asked.

“I didn’t but don’t worry mom. I can call delivery order.” Minhyuk said.

“Okay then. Bye son! See you later!” Minhyuk’s mom said.

“See you mom!” Minhyuk said and then ended the call. Minhyuk stood up from his seat and brought his luggage to his bedroom and put it there.

He saw Hyuna’s photo in every side of his bedroom and it makes him feel sad cause his relationship with Hyuna ended cause of  a fake scandal.

“Noona, i wish you will know the truth.”  Minhyuk self-talked as he saw Hyuna’s poster on his bedroom wall.

Minhyuk took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He tried to make himself feel better. “Dear God, You really know my heart better than myself. You know, i really love Hyuna noona. I never cheated her. For me, he is the most beautiful girl in this world, the nicest girl that i have ever know. If she is not my love fate, please help me to forget her. But, if she is my love fate, please let her know the truth and let me be together with her again. Amen.” Minhyuk prayed.

 


 

Seunghee went to cube studio to practice. When she was about to get into practice room, someone grabbed her arm, the she turned her head and she saw Jintaek.

“Why you didn’t come yesterday?” Jintaek asked.

“I didn’t feel well, oppa.” Seunghee said.

“We have to talk. Let’s have lunch together after you finished your practice. Okay?” Jintaek said.

Seunghee nodded, “Okay oppa.” Then she get into practice room.

There was Peniel and Trainer Choi.

“Seunghee ya, why you didn’t show up yesterday?” Trainer Choi asked.

“I was too dizzy to go for practice, Trainer Choi. I am very sorry.” Seunghee said.

“Its fine. Make sure you maintain your health cause you and peniel will be debuted soon.” Trainer Choi said.

“Okay, Trainer Choi. I understand.” Seunghee bowed a bit. Seunghee turned her head to Peniel and Peniel smiled at her.

 


 

Hyuna was busy in the studio to make her song sounds more perfect than before. She tried to focus on remembering sweet things with Minhyuk. But, she couldn’t. That bad memories keep showing up on her mind.

She sighed and tried to edit again her music with cakewalker studio, music maker and editor program for PC.

Suddenly an idea appear on her mind, “I know what to do now.”

Then she log out from the computer and turned it off. She stood up from her seat and went out from studio.

 


 

CEO Hong was reading some documents and analyzing it all and then he heard someone knock the door,  “Come in!” He said.

“Good afternoon sir!” Hyuna said.

“Oh Hyuna. What do you want to talk about?” CEO Hong asked.

“I got another idea for my comeback.” Hyuna said.

“What’s that? Tell me.” CEO Hong said.

“I am now making a new song sir. Its about what i feel right now. Minhyuk’s scandal is still a hot topic for people, So, if i promote a ballad song, its really good for me, so i can gain a lot of attention.” Hyuna said.

“Can you finished the song in two weeks? I want you comeback only with digital single.” CEO Hong asked.

“I think i can make it in two weeks sir.” Hyuna said.

CEO Hong smiled, “That’s good then. I can’t wait to hear that song.”

“Thank you sir, i will leave now.” Hyuna said.

“Okay, Hyuna! See you later!” CEO Hong said.

 


 

Jintaek and Seunghee were just finished their lunch in a restaurant near by cube studio.

“Did someone ask you about your scandal with Minhyuk?” Jintaek asked.

“No. I think its cause of they post it with blurry effect on my face.” Seunghee said.

“To anticpate if there is someone who ask about this to you and ask whose idea it is, tell them that Its all Jang Hyunseung’s idea. Don’t tell that’s mine.” Jintaek said.

“Oppa, why i have to keep lying like this? Till when i have to lie? You have to know how depressed i am cause i have to lie like this!” Seunghee was almost cry.

“Oh Seunghee, You and Peniel are about to be debuted. How come you can be debuted this soon? Its all cause i kept my promise to you. Its all because you help me to make a huge scandal like this. So, why you have to be stress out like this?” Jintaek said.

“Its not because of you oppa! Its all because CEO Hong watched my performance. He told me that i am going to be debuted in a group with Peniel and Minhyuk right after sweetastic.” Seunghee said.

Jintaek laughed sarcastically, “You know that i am really capable to postpone your debut and also make you drop out from Cube Entertainment, right? After all hard work in trainee days, you really want to abandon it all? Just shut up and do as i told you to!” Then Jintaek  stood up

“Oppa, do you like to see Hyuna suffer like that? Is that  really what you want?” Seunghee asked.

Jintaek ignored her question and left her.

 


 

Minhyuk was having breakfast with his mom. He was really happy that he can meet his mother again.

“How was your trip from Seoul to Paris? Was the flight good?” Minhyuk’s mom asked.

“It was good since i was in business class.”  Minhyuk said.

“Your dad and i watched your music video and also your performance. That was awesome. I’m really proud of you.” Minhyuk’s mom said.

“Thanks mom. Can i ask you about something by the way?” Minhyuk asked.

“What’s that?” Minhyuk’s mom asked.

“Do you think... Do you think that Hyuna still loves me? A mom’s feeling is really sensitive and also correct about thing like this.” Minhyuk said.

“I think right now she is still angry and hates you. The photo scandal seems so real. I believe that you won’t do such a thing. But, Hyuna still don’t know about it. Let time heals, Minhyuk ah.” Minhyuk’s mom said.

“I really want to clear up this problem. I tried to talk to her but she didn’t believe me. I don’t know how to fix this problem.” Minhyuk said.

“You know that i called CEO Hong to discuss about your contract. But he didn’t let me to stop your contract. He told me that no matter how what you’re his golden boy cause you’re really talented. I think he believes that you won’t cheated on Hyuna. The truth will come. Be patient, Minhyuk ah!” Minhyuk’s mom said. Then she tapped Minhyuk’s shoulder, “Eat more! You have to eat properly! Go hang out with your friends. It will help to reduce your stress level.”

“Thanks Mom!” Minhyuk said and continue on eating.

 


 

Investigator Shin was reading on Sweetastic’s articles about their scandals. He tried to figure out who should he follow to know the truth of their scandal. He wanted to find out who should he check. He had to find out the ‘brain’ of this scandal. He suspected that there was someone who set this all.

“Beast Hyunseung, Hmmm He seems suspicious... I got to follow him”

Then he went out from his office and try to find Hyunseung.

 


 

Hyunseung was practicing dance for Beautiful Concert in Seoul with beast members. Suddenly Jintaek came and they stopped practicing.

“Jintaek Hyung, what’s up?” Doojoon asked.

“I came here cause i need to talk to Hyunseung for a moment. You and the others can continue on practicing.” Jintaek said.

“Oh i see. Hyunseung why you just keep standing there? You have to go with Jintaek Hyung.” Doojoon said.

Then Jintaek and Hyunseung left the practice room to Jintaek’s office room.

 


 

“What do you want to talk about Hyung? Is it really private till we have to talk in your office room?” Hyunseung asked.

“Is that you who make this scandal?” Jintaek asked.

Hyunseung startled and confused, “What scandal?”

“Sweetastic’s Minhyuk’s scandal. Is that you who made it?” Jintaek asked.

Hyunseung sighed, “Why you suspected me? These days i am always busy with Beast due to promoting our newest album everywhere. Now, We’re preparing for our concert, “Beautiful Show”. If you don’t believe me you can ask Joonkun and Jiyoung, our managers. They are your bestfriend right? You can simply ask them about this.”

“You still can ask someone to help you to made this scandal. You’re the one who is really suspicious, Hyunseung. Since you really love Hyuna and really obsessed of her.” Jintaek said.

“Whatever. I don’t care with what you think about me. I don’t have time to talk about this.” Hyunseung said and left Jintaek’s room.

“Good! I have a great alibi now. Even Hyunseung won’t think that i am the one who made this scandal. Everything goes smoothly so far.” Jintaek thought.

 


 

Seunghee and Peniel were walking together to go back to their home. They walked together cause they were in the same direction. Their house is near.

“Peniel, i am thinking to move to another agency.” Seunghee said.

“Why? We are about to debut. “Peniel said.

“I am in a huge trouble actually. I am very sorry that i couldn’t tell you what’s that.” Seunghee said.

“Its okay if you can’t talk about your problem. Do you need an advice from me for your problem?” Peniel asked.

“Seems you’re really curious about my problem. I really can’t tell you what it is. If you know about this you’ll get the trouble too.” Seunghee said.

“Your words make me even more curious. I am a good secret keeper. Tell me what’s that.” Peniel said.

“I am, I am the girl... I am the girl who involved in Sweetastic’s Minhyuk’s scandal. I was the girl who walked with him. Its all because of Hong Jintaek oppa forced me to do so.” Seunghee said.

“.............................” Peniel was speechless.

“He forced me to do that. He told me if i do that i can debut faster and if i didn’t do that he will drop me out. I feel so guilty towards Hyuna unnie and Minhyuk oppa. I don’t know what to do...Sometimes i feel like i want to suicide. I can’t bear this guilty feeling anymore but i also can’t forget how hard my trainee days to be a star. I don’t want to stop. I don’t know what to do...” Seunghee explained.

“That’s a huge problem. But, i think i can give you an advice.” Peniel said.

“What’s that?” Seunghee asked.

“Why don’t you tell about this to CEO Hong and gave all proves to him about what Jintaek done? CEO Hong must be angry to him. Because the scandal that he set make a big loss for Cube. Cube cancelled all overseas contract and also Sweetastic’s showcase. I think you should tell him about this.” Peniel said.

Then Seunghee hugged Peniel. Peniel was very surprised.

“Thank you Peniel!! You’re the best friend ever!!” Seunghee said.

“Oh..i..its not a big deal.” Peniel said with his trembling voice.

“I will prepare all the proofs tonight and i will tell about this to CEO Hong.” Seunghee said.

“Be careful! CEO Hong might be angry with you!” Peniel said.

“I know but i think i’ll be fine.” Seunghee said.