Episode 12

Coincidentally, I Date My Idol, KIM HYUNA!!

“Hello Jintaek, Hyuna, and uh Minhyuk?” Shinsadong greeted them warmly. “Yes, I’m Minhyuk.” Minhyuk smiled.

“Hyuna, you have such a handsome boyfriend!” Shinsadong said.

Hyuna blushed, “Thank you oppa!”

“Are you ready for working on your upcoming duo debut?” Shinsadong asked.

Hyuna and Minhyuk answered in the same time, “Yes!” Then they looked at each other eyes.

“Though i’m only your fake boyfriend, I’ll try my best to be your duo mate and also to make you proud of me.” Thought Minhyuk.

“After this maybe, i’ll fall for real for you! I don’t know what will happen next between us! I will just enjoy the time that i have to be with you!” thought Hyuna.

“Okay! So, let’s go to the studio!” Shinsadong excited.

 


 

Jiyoon, Gayoon, Jihyun and Sohyun were resting in their dorm. Before they go sleep, they were all watching drama together.

“Why do i always feel hungry whenever i watch drama?” Gayoon rubbed her belly.

“Me too.” Jiyoon said. Then Sohyun asked, “Jihyun unnie can you cook for us?”

“I am so tired Sohyun ah~~” Jihyun answered as he changed the channel with remote.

Sohyun pouted and hold Jihyun’s arm, “I know but we’re all hungry.”

“Sohyun ah~ Don’t be like that! Okay fine! I’ll treat you all pizza today.” Jihyun said.

“Yaaayyy!!” Jiyoon, Gayoon and Sohyun screamed in happiness. “Our nam leader is the best!” Jiyoon said with her unbeatable aegyo.

Jihyun can’t resist Jiyoon’s aegyo, “Stop it already, Jiyoon ah! I’ll actually do it without your aegyo!” Then she called the pizza delivery order.

 


 

Shinsadong Tiger were starting to show off his song for Hyuna and Minhyuk stage from his studio laptop. Hyuna and Minhyuk were listening to it carefuly.

Minhyuk felt like he knows the songs, so does Hyuna.

“Isn’t this, ‘When i fall in love’? Its so cool! Your remake is so good! This is so amazing!”  Minhyuk said as he remembered the notes.

Shinsadong nodded, “Yes! I remake the song for your opening stage for your debut! I make it like this so you guys can perform romantically!”

“No Doubt Hyung, You’re genius!” Minhyuk praised.

“I think Minhyuk and I can perform this song very well!” Hyuna said.

“Then what song that we’re going to promote?” Minhyuk asked.

Shinsadong smiled and played the music on his studio laptop, “Its a cute song!”

“With Korean lyrics?” Hyuna asked.

Shinsadong nodded. "Yes! The title will be 'Fool!' He said as he giving them the lyrics."Read the lyrics! Its a very cute song! It fits for you!"

"Woah! The lyrics is so lovely!" Minhyuk said as he read the refrain lyrics.

"I think we really can enjoy our stage with this song!" Hyuna said. 

"I think so. Cause when i am writing this song i am also wondering your stage concept." Shinsadong said. "Okay! Keep listening to the rythm and music then we start to practice!" He continued.


 

Finally  the pizza came then 4Minute ate it together ,

“I can’t wait for Hyuna and Minhyuk duo sub-group debut!” Jihyun said.

“Same! Our CEO said it will be a cute and lovely concept! It will show the real side of Hyuna.” Jiyoon said.

“I think Hyuna unnie already fall in love with Minhyuk for sure.” Sohyun said.

Gayoon, Jiyoon and Jihyun looked at each other and asked together in the same time, “How do you know?”

Sohyun giggled, “ I sneaked Hyuna unnie’s phone and i read Hyuna unnie’s conversation with Minhyuk.”

Gayoon, Jiyoon and Jiyoon gasped.

Gayoon said, “Ya!! Kkwonsso!! That’s a crime!!”

Jiyoon said, “How come you did such a thing??”

Sohyun answered, “I did that cause i feel like i really want to know Hyuna unnie’s feeling towards Minhyuk.”

Jihyun said, “However you can’t do that Sohyun ah.” Then a question popped up in Jihyun’s mind,”Do you like Minhyuk?”

Sohyun nodded, “Yeah of course! Of course i like him! He’s nice and handsome.”

“Ya! Kkwonsso! If you like Minhyuk, where will you put Sungjae?” Gayoon asked jokingly.

But, “I like Minhyuk as a friend only! Nothing can change my feelings to Sungjae!” Sohyun blabbed almost inconsciously then she realized and closed with her both hands due to shock with what she just saying.

Gayoon, Jiyoon and Jihyun screamed in happiness.

Gayoon teased,  “Kyaaaa finally our maknae telling us the truth!”

Sohyun ruffled her hair and shook her head, “I shouldn’t said that!!”

 


 

Hyuna and Minhyuk were practicing to sing their song for recording. They were working really hard for their upcoming debut.

Hyuna was mesmerized by Minhyuk singing ability, “He has talent! I never know that he can sing high notes!”

Shinsadong tiger thought, “This will be the most successful duo! Since i can see that they are loving each other from the way they looked each other. Their voice also fits with cute and love song. They are talented couple! I feel so happy that i can work with them!”

“I am so happy to work with duo real couple! No need for long time to get chemistry! You both can be one with song easily.” Shinsadong smiled in satisfaction.

Hyuna and Minhyuk bowed in the same time, “Thank You! We will always do our best!”

“I think we can do the recording season in next two days! Kept practicing!” Shinsadong said.

Minhyuk and Hyuna nodded.

 


 

Hyunseung and Dongwoon were going to cafe together. They were enjoying their cup of iced cappucino. Suddenly Dongwoon’s phone is ringing and Dongwoon looked at his phone and read the caller ID. It was from Kim Shinyoung, the chubby comedian that he called. He answered it, “Hello!”

“Ya! Dongwoon ah! Why suddenly you asked like that and hung up the phone just like that?” Shinyoung asked.

“Sorry Shinyoung noona! My signal was bad. So it was hung up just like that.” Dongwoon answered.

Hyunseung was literally shocked. He mouthed, “Don’t tell her that you look a girl for me!”

Shinyoung said, “Hmm i see. You’re going to introduced me to someone cause you asked me if i am single or not. Am i right?”

“Hahaha  yeah! I want to help you to find someone, noona!” Dongwoon said.

It makes Hyunseung get stressed out.

“Oh! Who is it?” Shinyoung asked excitedly.

“Uhhhh. I don’t think i find one for now. Later, if i find one, i’ll tell you.” Dongwoon said. He was scared by Hyunseung’s deathly stares.

“Alright, Dongwoon! Call me later!” Shinyoung said and ended the call.

Dongwoon put back his phone to the table, “Don’t worry i won’t do that, Hyung!”

“Sure you won’t cause you still want to have a longer life!” Hyunseung muttered. “If you do such a thing again i’m going to kill you!” Hyunseung said.

Dongwoon pouted, “I understand Hyung.”

 


 

Hyuna and Minhyuk were back to Cube Studio. They are practicing their song for recording. Minhyuk played the piano and singing together "When i fall in love" with Hyuna who seated beside him.

[Minhyuk]

When I fall in love
It will be forever
Or I'll never fall in love

In a restless world
Like this is
Love is ended before it's begun

And too many
Moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun

[Hyuna]
When I fall in love
It will be forever
Or I'll never fall in love

In a restless world
Like this is
Love is ended before it's begun

And too many
Moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun

[Minhyuk]
When I give my heart
It will be completely
Or I'll never give my heart

And the moment I can feel that
You feel that way too
When I fall in love with you

[Hyuna]
When I give my heart, baby
It will be completely
Or I'll never, no I'll never give my heart

[Minhyuk+Hyuna]

And the moment I can feel that
You feel that way too, baby baby
When I fall in love with you
When I fall in love
When I fall in love with you

 

|Author Messages : Please watch this video! Imagine the boy is Minhyuk and the girl is Hyuna!|

 

|End of Author Message|

They were really enjoying their practice time.  They feel like they were dating not practicing.

After they finished their practice time, “Noona, tomorrow, we’re going to practice again right? Minhyuk asked.

Hyuna nodded and smiled, “Hmm! Don’t forget to keep practicing when you’re back to your dorm.”

“I will! Tomorrow you still have more schedule before our practice time?” Minhyuk asked.

“Yeah!  So many schedule! But, don’t worry! I will always take care of my health.” Hyuna said.

“I will try to not worry about you.” Minhyuk smiled.

It melts Hyuna’s heart and Hyuna asked, “Can i ask you something?”

“You can ask me anything.” Minhyuk said.

“Is it usual or normal thing for people who lives in france said such a sweet things?” Hyuna asked.

Minhyuk a bit startled with her question and so does Hyuna who asked the question.

“Why i asked him something like that?” Hyuna thought..

Minhyuk chuckled, “Most of people love to said sweet things when they are in love in France. But, this is my first time to say sweet things and caring things to a girl.”

Hyuna was touched and speechless. She was freezed can’t do anything except looking to Minhyuk’s honesty eyes.

“I know this is fake. But i can’t fake my feeling. I really love you noona.” Minhyuk said while he looked into Hyuna’s eyes.

“......Minhyuk ah...” Hyuna didn’t know what to say.

“I don’t know and i don’t understand if i love you now as superstar or as a lover. The one oand only thing that i know is i am in love with you more than before.” Minhyuk said.

Hyuna only stared at him. She can feel that her heart was trembling.

 “But, don’t worry! I know that you won’t like me. You’ll always see me as your fan. I am saying this cause i want to answer your question and know how i feel.” He continued.

“Don’t tell anyone that you love me for real! Don’t tell CEO Hong and Hong Jintaek about this! Cause if you do, you’ll ruin our debut.” Hyuna said.

Minhyuk tapped Hyuna’s  both shoulder, “I won’t. I won’t do that!”

 


 

Hyuna was entering 4Minute dorm with her shock face.

“Why Minhyuk has to love me? Why he has to say those sweet things to me? Why do i feel like this? Why my heart was trembling when he said that he loves me?” Those questions are few of questions which popped up in her mind.

Gayoon greeted Hyuna, “Hyuna you came!”

Hyuna didn’t answered cause she was still sank in her thoughts. Gayoon noticed something happened with Hyuna.

“Hyuna, What happened with you?” Gayoon asked.

“Unnie, i think...” Then Hyuna freezed.

Gayoon was curious, “Think of what?”

“I think i am in love with Minhyuk.” Hyuna said.