Chapter 22

Coincidentally, I Date My Idol, KIM HYUNA!!

Hyuna was inside of her bedroom, laying on her bed and hugging teddy bear that Minhyuk gave to her. She was really upset and regretting to not believe Minhyuk.

“Will he forgive me though i am hurting him so much? Will he forgive me though i didn’t believe him? I regret it so much. Now he’s not here. Probably he won’t comeback to Seoul again because of me. What should i do now?”

She looked into the teddy bear’s eyes and rubbed the teddy bear’s cheek, “You even bought me a teddy bear at that day. I hope you’ll comeback to me again, Minhyuk ah.” Hyuna wiped her tears away.

 


 

Minhyuk was packing his stuff for tomorrow and his mom helped him to do that. Minhyuk was really excited to comeback .

“When you’ll be back to Paris again?” His mom asked as he put Minhyuk’s clothes to his luggage.

“I hope i can comeback soon mom. I miss you already.” Minhyuk said.

His mom ruffled his hair and laughed, “Me too, my son!”

Minhyuk smiled and hugged his mom, “Thank you mom for always supporting me and believing me.”

 


 

Jintaek was heading to CEO Hong’s office room. He wanted to give a letter of his resignation from Cube Entertainment before he go to the press conference.

When he was about to reach CEO Hong’s office room, he passed each other with Hyuna.

“Kim Hyuna..” He called Hyuna softly. But Hyuna ignored him. She was very disappointed with Jintaek.

Jintaek pulled her arm, “We need to talk..” Jintaek said.

Hyuna looked at him angrily, “I don’t think we need it.” Hyuna said and slapped Jintaek’s hand from her arm harshly.

Jintaek sighed and then he continued his step to CEO Hong’s office room. As he reached the door, he knocked the door.

“Come in!” CEO Hong said. Then he stepped in and bowed to CEO Hong. He also didn’t forgot to close the door.

“What’s bringing you here, Jintaek? Why you didn’t go to the press conference that we arranged?” CEO Hong asked.

Jintaek handed the letter and said, “I decided to give my letter of resignation before i go to the press conference, uncle.”

CEO Hong laughed when he heard Jintaek, his nephew calling him ‘uncle’ for the first time in the office. “I didn’t approve your resignation. You still have to call me sir.”

Jintaek bowed his head a bit, “I am sorry.” Then he asked, “Sir, can i ask a little help from you?”

“What do you want me to do?” CEO Hong asked.

“Please tell Hyuna that i regret what i’ve done to her. Please tell her that i did that because i am so in love with her. I tried to tell her about this, but she won’t hear me. I hope you don’t mind to tell this to her.” Jintaek said.

“Better you try again to talk to her, Jintaek. I don’t want to interfere your privacy. Cause privacy is made to be private. By the way, i already contact my friend about giving you a job. I will call you later to telll you more about this.” CEO Hong said.

Jintaek nodded, “Thank you very much. I think i have to go right now.”

“Don’t forget to explain everything in detail. You have to make everything right! Fighting Jintaek!” CEO Hong smiled.

Jintaek bowed.

 


 

Jintaek bowed in front of all journalist who waited for him speak up about Sweetastic.

“Good afternoon everyone. I am Hong Jintaek, One of talent manager in Cube Entertainment. I am here to clarify about Sweetastic scandal. I wouldn’t answer any questions cause i’d clarify this as detail as i can. I would like to be honest here. Actually, someone set the scandal for sweetastic. The one who set it all was me. I made it all by myself and by my own willing. If you think that Cube Entertainment asked me to do this, its not like that. Its pure from myself.  I am very sorry that i couldn’t explain the reason why i did that cause its too personal for me. I regret what i’ve done for Hyuna and Minhyuk. They both are loving each other but because i set this, their relationship is in a big problem. I hope after this, their relationship can be recovered soon.  I am sorry to Hyuna and Minhyuk and also their fans for causing a huge problem. I am also begging forgiveness from Cube Entertainment for this. I have resigned from Cube Entertainment this morning. I feel so guilty for this. I hope my clarification can clear up everything and fix every mess that i made. Thank you for coming to this press conference everyone!”

Jintaek bowed again to them and then went to the car with bodyguards cause Journalist still can get enough with what his clarification.

As he got in to the car, he sighed.

 


 

Hyuna watched Jintaek’s press conference in 4Minute office room. “Hong Jintaek! Whatever your reason is, you are a bastard!! I hate you very much.”

Hyuna’s phone was ringing and it was from CEO Hong, “Yes, CEO Hong!”

“Kim Hyuna, did you watch Press Conference?” CEO Hong asked.

“Yes, i watched it, sir.” Hyuna said.

“Please forgive my nephew, Jintaek for this. Though you never told me the truth about you and Minhyuk. I know that you both are loving each other. I never let my talent to be in a relationship cause you know, there will be so many fans leave fandom just like in Junhyung’s case. But this time, There are so many people support Sweetastic couple. I am happy to have you cause you are talented and make a lot of profit to our company. But my nephew break everything cause his love for you. He fell in love deeply to you. He dislike to see you together with Minhyuk. That’s why he did that. I was angry to him. Really angry. However he is my nephew. I am begging you to forgive him, Kim Hyuna.” CEO Hong asked.

“CEO-nim, I am sorry.I can’t forgive Jintaek for now. I know he’s actually a good person. He protected me all the time. But his heart was blind. I know and really understand him. But, my heart still can’t forgive him for now. I think i need a time to forgive him. I am sorry CEO.” Hyuna said.

“Take your time Hyuna, I can understand. By the way, Minhyuk will be arrived tomorrow in Seoul. You must be really happy.” CEO Hong said.

Hyuna was surprised and happy, “Are you serious about this, CEO Hong?”

CEO Hong laughed, “I am sure. I called him to back.”

“Thank you for telling me about this CEO Hong.” Hyuna said.

 


 

 Shinee, Shindong and Eunhyuk were just watched Jintaek’s press conference in Shinee’s dorm. They were shocked with what they just heard.

“I know it’d be like this! But, i didn’t suspect 4Minute’s manager.” Key said.

“I thought Hyunseung is the one who made this.” Eunhyuk said.

“Hyunseung? Beast’s Hyunseung? Why you suspected him?” Jonghyun asked.

“Ah.. its....” Eunhyuk scratched his head.

Key and Shindong eyed on Eunhyuk to not tell about it. But Minho noticed it, “What’s with that? Why we can’t know about that?” Minho asked.

“Aishhhh...” Key sighed. “It has to remain as a secret! I can’t tell you!”

“Ya! We’re in the same team and also in the same management! There should be no secret in team! Its not good.” Minho said.

“Yeah! Minho is right! You should tell us. Why are you suspecting Hyunseung?” Jonghyun said.

“Geez!! Stop it Gossip boys! Its annoying! Let’s go Eunhyuk hyung and Shindong Hyung!” Key stood up.

“Key, i think we better share this with them. Everything is okay now.” Eunhyuk innocently.

“Ya!! Lee Hyukjae!! Are you an idiot or something??!!” Key yelled. “Yeah! Let’s say everything is fine now! What if there will be another trouble because of us?” He continued.

“Okay. I understand.” Eunhyuk pouted.

 


 

Minhyuk was in the airplane. He was very happy that everything is fine now. But suddenly he feel so afraid because since 30 Minutes ago, everyone in the airplane felt turbulence. Its normal if there is turbulence but this one seems too long. “There must be something wrong...” Minhyuk thought. Then he checked estimated time to arrived in Incheon International airport on In-flight Entertainment. It shows that they will be arrived in Incheon in 20 minutes.

Then, “Dear passengers, This is Captain Yoon Heebum. There is a problem with our machine. So, we are about to bad landing in the Incheon International Airport. Our Flight Attendant will show you the safety manual for bad landing. We are very sorry about this. Please to remain calm!”

“God, i am dying now. Please forgive my sin. Oh God, i am about to die!” Minhyuk thought then he fastened his seat belt and then he paid attention to the Flight attendant as they started to show the safety manual.

“Please remain calm at situation like this. All we have to do is put our seat in the upright position and adopted in brace position.” Said the Flight Attendant as they demonstrated the action.

Minhyuk tried to remain calm and focused to the instruction from flight attendant. But he can’t. His mind goes to his parents Hyuna. “What if i am dead? I am hoping God will always take care of my parents and Hyuna.”

Then alarm is sounded so loud. The flight attendant back to their seated. Everyone prepared on brace position even before they heard message from pilot, “Bad landing now!! Brace!! Brace!! Brace!!”

Everyone did the procedur, but.....

 


 

CEO Hong was watching on Peniel and Seunghee dance practice in the practice room but then, somebody pushed the door harshly and it was Joonkun. He looked so panic, “CEO Hong!! Big trouble!! Very big trouble!! Something happened!!” Joonkun said in heavy breath. He seemed running all the way to say a very urgent thing.

“Joonkun, take a breath and calm down... Tell me what happened?” CEO Hong asked.

“Minhyuk! The plane that!! Minhyuk is now in hospital because of the plane that he is in crashed while landing.” Joonkun said.

“What?? Let’s go to the hospital now!!” CEO Hong hurrily grabbed Joonkun’s arm and then left the practice room.

Peniel and Seunghee looked at each other. Seunghee can’t help his tears to not fall.

 


 

Minhyuk’s mom was in the class doing her job as a lecturer. Her phone was in vibrate mode so she didn’t noticed that she was receiving a phone call.

Meanwhile, Minhyuk dad was in london and was in a meeting. His phone was in silent mode. So, he didn’t know that he was receiving a call.

 


 

CEO Hong and Joonkun couldn’t see Minhyuk since he was in intensive unit. CEO Hong asked the doctor for details, “Doctor, you’re the one who examined and taking care of Lee Minhyuk right?”

“Yes, i am. He lost his conscious and also he got burned on his legs and also he lost so many blood. He is in comma now.” Doctor said.

“Will he be alright, doctor?” CEO Hong asked.

“I am not sure. I am sorry i have to taking care of other patients. There are still many victims that i have to take care.” The Doctor said.

“But, doctor..” CEO Hong desperately needed to know more about Minhyuk’s condition.

“You can’t take a look for him now.The nurses still taking care of him.I am sorry. He is now in a very critical state. The nurses will keep taking care of him.” The Doctor said.

“Oh God, i hope Minhyuk will be fine..” CEO Hong said. Then CEO Hong asked Joonkun, “Joonkun, how come you can know about this?”

“I know cause i am the one who make reservation ticket for Minhyuk. Then, i received a call from the airlines about this. I also put Minhyuk’s parents number when making reservation in emergency call box. I am pretty sure that the airlines called Minhyuk’s parents to tell about this.” Joonkun said.

“This is stressing me out!!” CEO Hong said.

“I am afraid that he couldn’t wake up anymore.” Joonkun said.

“Don’t say such a thing at time like this!” CEO Hong said.

“I am sorry CEO Hong.” Joonkun bowed his head a bit.

 


 

“What??” Minhyuk’s mom fell down on her knees and fell her phone as she heard that Minhyuk is a victim of a flight accident. She is more sad when she heard that Minhyuk is now comma and in a very critical state.

“My son..... My sonnnnnn.....Minhyuk....” She cried out her son name as her tears fell down from her eyes.

 


 

CEO Hong and Joonkun can’t leave the hospital cause they need to wait for Minhyuk. CEO Hong is Minhyuk’s guardian in South Korea. That’s why he had to take care of him.

“Joonkun ah, please call Hyuna to come here. I couldn’t talk to her directly about this. I think she needs to know this.” CEO Hong said.

“Okay sir.” Joonkun said. Then he directly call Hyuna.

 


 

Hyuna was editing and finishing her song in the studio and suddenly her phone was ringing. She took a look at her phone and it was from Joonkun.

“Oh Joonkun oppa. What’s up?” Hyuna asked.

“Hyuna ya. Minhyuk is now in Seoul and he got an accident. The flight that he was in crashed when landed. Minhyuk is in very crisis state now. I think you have to come now!” Joonkun said.

“Are you joking now?” Hyuna’s voice was trembling. She was shocked and disbelief.

“Hyuna ya, this is true. Just come to Incheon Hospital now!!” Joonkun said.

Without thinking twice, she turned off the computer and then go directly to the hospital. She couldn’t think about anything. She couldn’t even cry. All she thought was she had to be in the hospital soon.

 


 

As soon as Minhyuk’s father heard the news from the airline, he directly go to the airport. He was looking for the earliest flight. He wanted to go to see his son’s condition. He also called his wife. Minhyuk’s mom was also in the airport. She also wanted to see Minhyuk. Minhyuk’s parents were so sad, panic, worry, all the bad feelings mixed together in their heart.

Thank God, they could fly soon cause there is an early flight to Seoul. They couldn’t wait to be in Seoul to see Minhyuk. All they can do for now while waiting for their flight fly is praying all the best for Minhyuk.

 


 

As soon as Hyuna arrived in the hospital, she meet Joonkun and CEO Hong, “Where is she now, i have to meet him now!” Hyuna said.

“We are not allowed to meet him now. He is in a very critical state. He is now comma” CEO Hong said.

Hyuna’s tears fell down, “Crisis....Crisis state? Comma?”

“The doctor didn’t tell us in detail, since they were all busy because of taking care victim of that crashed airplane. They will let us now in more detail soon..” CEO Hong sighed.

Hyuna was almost fell down and fainted. Fortunately Joonkun hold her. Hyuna was too shocked. She couldn’t say anything but cry and cry. She felt hurt inside of her heart.

“Don’t be too sad Hyuna. Let’s be optimist! He will be fine.” CEO Hong tapped her shoulder.

 


 

Doctor and nurses were monitoring Minhyuk’s critical state. “His breath tempo and also his heartbeat is now more stable. Don’t forget to smeared the burn gel cream and also keep monitoring his condition once in an hour.” The Doctor said.

“Yes sir. “ The nurses nodded.

“We can let his guardian to see him now.” The Doctor said.

 


 

After 4 hours finally the doctor approached  CEO Hong. CEO Hong was nervous and his heart was thumping like crazy because he was so worried about Minhyuk.

“How is he now, doctor?” CEO Hong asked.

“He is better than before. He is now almost out from critical state. But he is still comma. You can visit him now. Only one person who can get in.” The Doctor said.

Hyuna turned her head to CEO Hong, “CEO Hong, can i visit him first before you visit him?”

CEO Hong nodded, “Yes, sure.”

 


 

Hyuna got inside the intensive care unit room with sterilized clothes. Her heart was aching as soon as she saw cables on Minhyuk’s body and alos burn on his legs and bruises over his body. She approached him and cried.

She whispered to his ear softly, “Minhyuk, i know you are still unconscious but i know that you still can hear my voice. Its me, Kim Hyuna.”

Hyuna wiped her own tears then caress Minhyuk’s cheek, “Minhyuk ah,i am sorry that i didn’t believe you. I regretted it so much. Now, i am seeing you laying on bed with cables around you, its hurting me so much. It makes me even feel worst. Please wake up and don’t sleep too long!”

She kissed Minhyuk’s cheek, “Minhyuk ah, wake up soon! I miss you..I love you very much...I love you more than i love my soul...I know you want everything back to normal again....Let’s start our relationship again....” She whispered and then wiped her own tears.

Then she left the room. CEO Hong and Joonkun stared at Hyuna with full of curiousity as they saw Hyuna out from the room.

“How is he?” CEO Hong asked.

“There are so many cables on him. There is also burn on his leg. His head also bleeding. He is so pity.” Hyuna said with tears flowing from her eyes.

“Let’s pray so he will get his conscious soon.” Joonkun said.

“I feel so guilty to him. Before this all happened, i fight with him and broke up with him. I didn’t believe him. If he awake will he forgive me?” Hyuna said.

“Calm down Hyuna. He really loves you. He will wake up soon.” Joonkun said and tapped her shoulder.

“Joonkun oppa, can you do something for me?” Hyuna asked.

“Sure. But, what is it?” Joonkun asked.

“I have to go now. I need to meet someone. Please call me if there is any progress or something with Minhyuk.” Hyuna said.

“Okay. Sure. Will do.” Joonkun said.

 


 

Jintaek was watching tv in his apartement, “Oh My God, How come this kind of accident can be happened?” Jintaek self-asked as he watched news about a flight accident.

Then he heard that there was a door bell. Then he opened the door and saw Hyuna was standing there.

“Oh, Kim Hyuna.” Jintaek greeted.

Hyuna slapped Jintaek’s face, “You bastard!! How come you did this to me and Minhyuk? How come you make us separate like this right before Minhyuk dying like now?? You want me to suffer??”

Jintaek asked, “What do you mean Kim Hyuna?”

“Minhyuk is now comma!! He is one of victiom of a flight accident! I am angry to him and didn’t believe him because of you! I broke him up because of you when actually i am still loving him!! “ Hyuna hit Jintaek’s chest.

Jintaek was completely shocked and dazed.

“Now how can i pay back all of my mistakes? I don’t know if he will wake up or will sleep forever just like now..” Hyuna cried.