Episode 1 : Prologue?

Coincidentally, I Date My Idol, KIM HYUNA!!

Lee Minhyuk's P.OV

I am Lee Min Hyuk, 17 years old. I am in my last year of senior high school. I am a student in Paris Korean International School. I born in France cause my dad has business here. My mom also work here as a lecturer in the most prestigious fashion School in the world, ESMOD Paris. 

Though i live in France, I often go back to Korea for summer vacation. For me, my summer vacation on 2009 is the most beautiful vacation that i have ever had. You know why? Because i started to know 4Minute and i really love them. Honestly, i am not just a 4nia but also Wonderful. I do think 4Minute and Wonder Girls are the most powerful and talented girl group from Korea. 

On my summer vacation 2009, i went to KBS to watch 4Minute's performance. Though they are rookie, they already popular enough. I really love them all. But the one who really catched my heart is, Kim Hyuna. The iest member in 4Minute. She is also a really good rapper. Her charm is just so different than the others. I am crazy fanboy of her since she was debuted with Wonder Girls. When i heard that she would never ever work again in the entertainment world, i was really upset and i even cried all night long till my mom asked me, "Are you nuts? Why you cry for a girl who even don't know you?". She never know the feeling of a fanboy or fangirl. 

I prayed so hard for 4Minute's performance in France and yeah God heard my prayers! They finally came to France in  February 2012 for Music Bank. I watched them and oh my God, They are getting hotter than ever. I am so happy. 

Sometimes, i do wonder dating 4Minute's Hyuna. I know its impossible. But till now, I prayed so hard. I am still having a little hope.

And till i saw a miracle....

 

 


 

 

4Minute's newest album What's Your Name is all-kill charts. It makes their fame on top of the tope. Cube's CEO, Hong Seung Song. made a decision to do something to make their popularity settle on top. So, CEO Hong decided to call all 4Minute's manager and also all of 4Minute's member to make an urgent meeting. Then an hours later they came inside the meeting room.

"Appa, is there anything wrong with us? I mean why you make an urgent meeting?" asked Nam Jihyun"and took her seat just like the others. CEO Hong smiled widely and proped his hands, "I am really proud of your hardwork my daughters. You see that korean public really love you and finally you succeed to capture their heart. Not just korean public but now you receive a lot of love from people all over the world." said CEO Hong. "Its all because of your support too sir that finally 4Minute succeed to be on the top." said Hong Jintaek, 4Minute's manager. "Yes Appa, Its also because you keep supporting us." said Kim Hyuna. 

CEO Hong laughed and asked, "Do you want to know why i call all of you?". All of them looked at each other, "W..why appa?" asked Jiyoon confusely. "Its because of 4Minute will make the 2nd comeback in this year with Hyuna and Jiyoon's song." said CEO Hong. Jiyoon and Hyuna looked at each other. They feel surprised because of their song were dismissed for Name is 4Minute album. "Appa, seriously? Isn't it too gambling because of before you said that ourselves-composed song is just not good enough for us." Jiyoon still can't believe with what she just heard, either Hyuna.

CEO Hong stood up from his chair, "Jiyoon, Hyuna, I saw both of you are really talented in song composing. I dismissed your song in "Name is 4Minute" album cause of your song just not fits in that album. I saw also Sohyun's talent in writing lyrics. So, what i wanted to say is, I wanna see 4Minute enjoy their stage freely with their own song. Its the right time to show people your talent. And the other good news for you all is, 4Minute will shoot their upcoming MV, in Paris." said CEO Hong. They were all screamed like crazy because of too happy to hear the news.

"Appa seriously?" asked Sohyun and wiped her happy tears. CEO Hong nodded and smiled.

And Hyuna were too happy to and acted like Ahjumma, "Eomeo, Daebak, Daebak!" They were all jumped with their managers.

"So, Sir, when we will go to france to shoot the MV?" asked Joonkun. "Next week. And Please keep this secret from the Public for now. Let this be surprise for them." said CEO.

 


 

A week later, after they practiced dance moves 15 hours a day, they are ready to dance for their newest song's MV. They were all tired but they were also excited because of they are going to Paris, the city of love to shoot thier newest MV.

The next day, they are going to fly to Paris. So, all of 4Minute's member packed their own stuff for tomorrow with help from Manager noonas.

"I feel so exhaused. Feel like i'm dying but i am extremely excited! Kyaaaaaaaaa!!" Jiyoon screamed like crazy. And the other replied her craziness with screaming. And one  of manager noonas, "Ya!! you girls are to noisy!! This is almost midnight girls, please!" said Hyemi unnie.

Then they were all silent. "Okay unnie, i understand." said 4Minute.  4Minute are always like that, playful, noise, and cheerful.

After they finished packing their stuff into their luggage then went to their bedroom. They had to sleep though they cannot sleep because of over excited.

Hyuna slept in the same room with Jihyun unnie. They both cannot sleep though they were trying. 

"Unnie, why is it so hard to sleep at 3AM? We all are extremely exhausted and we only have 3 hours to sleep cause in the early morning we have to go to the airport." asked Hyuna and fixed her blanket.

"Aigoo, I don't know, Hyuna ya? Don't you feel something wrong?" asked Jihyun. "Ehh? No? What i feel now is excitement. Why unnie?" Hyuna feel curious. "No, I just feel something is gonna happen when we are in Paris. But i don't know what it is. I hope everything will be alright." sighed Jihyun. "You feel like that maybe because of you are too tired and that's why you feel like that. Don't worry unnie! Let's just sleep!" said Hyuna and then started to shut her eyes. "Yeah, Let's sleep!" said Jihyun.