Episode 3

Coincidentally, I Date My Idol, KIM HYUNA!!

Minhyuk walked around in front of Eiffel Tower and then seated in front of Eiffel Tower and enjoying the romantic scenery. "It'd be great if i'm here with a girlfriend. And It will be awesome if my girlfriend is Hyuna." Thought Minhyuk.

Hyuna arrived in front of tower. Then Hyuna took some photos of Eiffel tower. Then when she saw a french guy passed in front of him, "Excuse me, Mind if you took a photo of me with Eiffel tower.?" asked Hyuna. That guy nodded and took her phone and also her wallet then runaway. Hyuna shouted, "Yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!" and then ran following him, the pickpocketer.

Unfortunately, Hyuna can't get it back. "Why today is really bad day for me?" asked Hyuna to herself. "Thank God, I didn't bring my passport." said Hyuna to herself. Then she tried to find someone who speak english to help her go back to hotel. But seems quiet impossible. Cause Most of french don't speak english.

Hyuna kept trying to find someone who can help her, till she saw an asian boy. Then she approached him, "Excuse me!" said Hyuna. Minhyuk stopped. "Yes?" He didn't realized that she was Hyuna. 

"Do you speak english?" asked Hyuna. "Yeah." Minhyuk nodded. "Seems i know this girl." thought Minhyuk.

"I want to go back to hotel... uhhhh..Help me!" Hyuna doesn't speak english well.

Then Minhyuk realized that she was Hyuna. "Are you korean?" asked Minhyuk in Korean.

Hyuna nodded and smiled. "Yeah yeah i am Korean. Its a relief to find a korean like you."

"You are K..k.Kim Hyuna, right?" asked Minhyuk with trembling voice because of too happy.

"Yes!" Hyuna nodded.

Minhyuk was speechless. He was freezed and didn't know how to react. "Seriously? Is this just a dream?" he asked himself.

"So, you know me?" Hyuna smiled. 

Minhyuk nodded and smiled at Hyuna. "I am your huge fan unnie! Since you were with Wonder Girls til now with 4Minute!" said Minhyuk.

"Woah its awesome to meet a 4nia at time like this. So, mind you help me to get back to hotel since i somebody stole my phone and also my wallet?" Hyuna grabbed his both hands.

"Eomeo Hyuna hold my hands!! It feels so soft!!"  thought Minhyuk.

Minhyuk nodded like a kid. "Sure noona!!"

 


 

When they are arrived in front of the hotel, "Please wait here, i have to pay back your money for taxi." said Hyuna as they got off from the taxi.

"Noona, no need to pay me back. Its a pleasure for me to help you." said Minhyuk

Hyuna giggled, "You want to see me longer right? So wait!" 

Minhyuk smiled and scratched his head, "Hehehe okay noona!"

Then Hyuna and Minhyuk went inside the lobby, But, 'Eomeo!! That's Kang PD and Kim PD! And Joonkun??" Hyuna gasped and hide behind wall. Till she saw Kim PD, Kang PD, and Joonkun got into a car and went away.

When the car went away already, "Noona, why you have to hide when they passed? Do they know you?"asked Minhyuk.

"Arrrrghhh long story!!" Hyuna mumbled. Hyuna tapped Minhyuk shoulder, "Minhyuk ah, you are my fan right?" 

"Yeah of course noona!" said Minhyuk. "I feel not safe here! So, help me to hide from them! I am begging you please." said Hyuna with her sad face.

Not thinking deeper Minhyuk nodded. "Thank You Minhyuk! You're the best 4nia! Okay! So, wait here for me! I'm going to take my belongings!" Hyuna winked.

 


 

Hyuna went to her room and knocked the door. Then Namji opened the door, "Hyuna ya, its already 3 am. Where have you been?" asked Namji. Then Hyuna went inside the room and Namji closed the door. 

"Unnie, i saw Joonkun, Kim PD and Kang PD went outside hotel together. But, Thank God they didn't saw me." said Hyuna. 

"Joonkun oppa? with them? Its strange...." said Namji. Hyuna sighed,"I do not think that we are safe here especially me."

"I think so too. So, what we have to do?" Namji messaged her own head. Hyuna hugged Namji, "Unnie, i trust you. But please. You have to trust me." said Hyuna.

"What are you going to do Hyuna ya?" Namji patted her back. "I'm going to hide for a while. I will be back as soon as the situation safe for me." said Hyuna.

Hyuna took her full bag with passport inside and some clothes. "Unnie, believe me, i'll be fine. If i stay here, I will be harmed. Please keep this as secret between us." said Hyuna.

"Contact me often! I'll guard this secret well." said Namji.

Then Hyuna remembered something, "Unnie, can i borrow some money from you? Cause my wallet and phone was stolen by someone. and i got back here because i asked someone's help." asked Hyuna.

"Sure! Anyway, you forgot that you put one of your credit card in my wallet." said Namji and opened her bag and took her wallet to give Hyuna's credit card.

Hyuna took it, "Thank you unnie!" said Hyuna. "You'll need cash. I have 1000 euro cash. I don't think i'll need this. You can take it all." said Namji and give her an envelope full of money. 

"Unnie, this is too much. I'll take..." Before Hyuna finished her own sentences.

"Take it all!! I'm sure you'll need this!" said Namji. Then Hyuna put it carefully to her hand bag. "Don't let your bag being stolen!! Okay?" Namji smiled.

Hyuna nodded, "Keep this secret from other members also unnie!" said Hyuna and went to the lobby.

 


 

In the lobby, Minhyuk still waiting for Hyuna, sitting on the lobby. When Hyuna already get out from the elevator, Hyuna waved her hand on Minhyuk and Minhyuk noticed it.

Then Hyuna approached to Minhyuk, "Let's go! I'll follow you!" said Hyuna. Then they walked to the Taxi pit stop. "Are you going to other hotel or?" Minhyuk asked.

"Can i stay at your house?" asked Hyuna. Minhyuk shocked, "My houseee???" Hyuna mumbled, "I think its impossible, so can you drag me to another hotel?" asked Hyuna. 

Minhyuk quickly answer, "Aaaarghhh no no unnie! Of course you can stay at my house. Why not?" Minhyuk smiled like a kid.

Suddenly, Hyuna saw slightly Kang PD and then, "Minhyuk, i know this is awkward, there is someone who going to ughhhhh, I'll explain after this." Hyuna panic. 

"Tell me clearly! What's going on noona?" asked Minhyuk. "Just go kiss me now! I need to hide!" said Hyuna panicky. "What???" Minhyuk confused and in no time, Hyuna kissed him. It was just a peck. It makes Minhyuk gets more confused.

Then Hyuna pushed him a bit, "I'm sorry, there was someone who looking for me and going to do something bad." said Hyuna.

Minhyuk stared at him. But his mind wasn't there. "You just kissed me?" Minhyuk touched his own lips, disbelief that Kim Hyuna just kissed him.

"Yeah, i really understand that this is awkward. I'm sorry." said Hyuna. She kinda felt guilty. "Its fine noona, i'm fine..."Minhyuk smiled.

After a while, Finally a taxi came to pit stop and they got in there.

 


 

In their way to Minhyuk's house, "Thank you for today! You helped me so much! I will repay all of your kindness to me." said Hyuna. 

Minhyuk turned his head to Hyuna and smiled, "It was nothing, noona. I'm your fan. I have to help you."

"By the way, i didn't know your name. What's your name?" asked Hyuna. "Lee Minhyuk." Minhyuk smiled. 

"Nice to meet you Minhyuk! So, you leave in France?" asked Hyuna. 

"Yeah. Because my parents have their business here so i born and live here. But i'm still Korean." explained Minhyuk.

"That's awesome. How old are you?" asked Hyuna.

"I'm 17 years old, noona." said Minhyuk. "Same age like my little brother! He'd be happy if he can be your friend." said Hyuna.

"Be happy cause can be my friend? Why?" Minhyuk confused and a little bit startled. "Cause you are nice and friendly." said Hyuna.

"You have girlfriend? I'm sorry if i too much asking you." asked Hyuna. "No, i don't have. You can ask me as much as you want noona." answered Minhyuk.

"And noona..."Minhyuk stared into her eyes. "Yes?" Hyuna stared back at him. "You are my first kiss.I never had one. I'm so lucky that i had you as my first." said Minhyuk.

"Wwww..what?? Minhyuk ah, i'm so sorryyyy." Hyuna felt guilty. " Noona, i'm happy cause i had it with you! I'm your fan!" said Minhyuk.

"I am sorry i did that because of too panic...." said Hyuna and low down her face. "I know and its fine!" Minhyuk smiled.

 


 

Then when they are arrived to Minhyuk's house, They went inside and they saw Minhyuk's mom fell asleep in couch. Then she woke up because of hear door's voice.

"Minhyuk ah? What time is it now? Why are you so late. I was wait.." Then Minhyuk's mom noticed a beautiful girl was beside her son. "Minhyuk ah, who is she?" asked Minhyuk's mom and rubbed her own eyes. She felt like she saw this girl before.

"Eomma this is Kim Hyuna, My Idol." said Minhyuk. Hyuna bowed 90 degrees, "Anyeonghasaeyo! I'm Kim Hyuna." said Hyuna.

"Seriously? You are 4Minute's Hyuna?" Minhyuk's mom confused. "Yes, i am. I'm sorry that i'm bothering you Mrs. Lee" said Hyuna and bowed.

"Have a seat!" said Minhyuk's mom. Then Hyuna and Minhyuk seated in front of her. "Why are you coming here? Is this a compliment for a huge fan or what?" asked Minhyuk's mom.

"Its all started when i was walking around Eiffel Tower. Then i asked someone who passed over me to took a photo of me with Eiffel Tower. But unfortunately someone stole my wallet and also my phone. Then i saw Minhyuk and i asked his help to get me back to the hotel. " explained Hyuna. 

"You can stay at that hotel but why you came here to stay?" asked Minhyuk's mom. She was still confused.

"4minute went here for MV shooting. But, I just know that our PD planning something bad for me. He made a deal with my boss to sleep with me. I don't want that so i runaway. He didn't want to continue the MV shoot if i disagreed to sleep with him. That's why after i hide and seek in hotel and get my bag, i decided to stay here for few days." explained Hyuna.

Minhyuk mom's sighed, "Poor you! I know that entertainment world is really harsh like that! Okay, I'll let you stay here for few days as you wish. I'll tell Minhyuk's Dad about this as soon as he wake up. I'm sure he'll let you stay here." said Minhyuk's mom. 

Hyuna bowed his head, "Thank you very much Mrs. Lee. I'll repay all of your kindness!" said Hyuna.

"Its nothing! You can sleep in Minhyuk's room. Minhyuk can sleep in the couch. You'll be surprised with what's in his bedroom." said Minhyuk's mom.

"No, Mrs Lee, I will sleep in the couch." said Hyuna. "No noona! You can sleep in my bedroom." said Minhyuk excitedly.

"Minhyuk ah, drag her to your room! Nice dream, Kim Hyuna ssi." said Minhyuk's mom.

"You too~~" said Hyuna.

Minhyuk grabbed Hyuna's hand, "Noona, i'll show you my bedroom!" Then pulled her with him.

Then Minhyuk opened his bedroom's door, and, "Wow!! Your bedroom is full of my poster and other accesories with 4Minute on it. " Hyuna felt surprised and kind of feel a little bit creepy." 

"I told you noona, I'm your huge fan!" said Minhyuk.

"By the way, Minhyuk, Are you in Holiday now?" asked Hyuna. Minhyuk shook his own head, "Not yet. But Tomorrow will be my last day in school before summer holiday. Why?" Minhyuk asked back. 

"Mind you accompany going around Paris?" asked Hyuna. Minhyuk nodded, "Sure noona~~"  Minhyuk agreed.

"Let's get some fun tomorrow! Have a nice dream Minhyuk." said Hyuna and fixed the blanket.

"Have a nice dream noona!" said Minhyuk and then went outside.

 


 

In the next morning, while they are just going to have a breakfast, "Kim Hyuna, i heard about your story from my wife. I was shocked to hear that. It must be scary." said Minhyuk's dad.

"I'm sorry for bothering all of you by staying here. I promise i won't be long." said Hyuna.  

"Its not a big deal. You can stay as long as you wish. Cause my son is crazy over you. You saw what he has in his bedroom right?" Minhyuk's Dad giggled.

"Yes sir, i saw it all. I am so touched to know that i have a fan like him." said Hyuna. Mr and Mrs. Lee laughed.

"You have such a nice attitude." said Minhyuk's mom and smiled. 

"By the way, Mr and Mrs. Lee, Do you mind to keep what i'm telling you as a secret?" asked Hyuna. "Sure, will do." said Minhyuk's Dad. 

"Okay! Let's eat now!" said Minhyuk's mom as she put some forks and knifes on the table.

 


 

As soon as they finished their breakfast, Minhyuk went to school, Minhyuk's parents went to their office. Because of Hyuna doesn't feel comfortable to stay at Minhyuk's house alone, she decided to follow Minhyuk to his school. 

"Noona, you sure that you'll follow me to my school?" Minhyuk doubt with Hyuna's decision. "I'm sure." said Hyuna. 

"Noona, the problem is i am afraid you won't be comfortable cause my school is Paris Korean International School. All of students are Korean. So, they will notice you. And They will spread news about you and people will know where you are." said Minhyuk.

Hyuna sighed, "Then where should i go?" Hyuna mumbled. Then suddenly an idea popped up in Minhyuk's mind. "Noona! I know what should i do!" said Minhyuk excitedly. 

"What is it?" asked Hyuna. "I will skip school today. Nothing's important today. Cause its the last day of school, We only have some class meeting for football and talking to teacher. Nothing important. I'll be your tour guide for today!" said Minhyuk.

"Minhyuk ah, are you serious?" Hyuna disbelief. "Hmm, I am so serious with this. So, tell me, where do you wanna go?" asked Minhyuk.

"I wanna go to Disneyland Paris." said Hyuna. "Okay! So, Let's go!" said Minhyuk.

 


 

"I'm so happy that our world tour in Paris was success last night." said Jonghyun. "Yeah, People now admit our super quality!" said Onew. 

"Yeah! And Know people also admit my High Definition face quality!" said Key. "Whatever, Hyung!" said Taemin and rolled his eyes. 

"Our maknae has no sense. So sad." Key kinda pissed off by Taemin.

"Guys! We all already in Disneyland. You want to spend our time by arguing? Let's go get some fun!"  said Onew and tapped Taemin and Key's shoulder.

"Hyung, What if we go for jetcoaster?" asked Minho and pointed at jetcoaster in front of them. "Nice Idea!" said Taemin. Then they all queue for it since there are so many people want to ride it.

 


 

"So, we are now in Disneyland Paris!" said Minhyuk.  "Woooowww Daeeebaaak!!" said Hyuna. She was mesmerized by Disneyland Paris.

"What kind of games do you want to play now?" asked Minhyuk.

"Jetcoaster!!" said Hyuna. Minyuk gasped, "W..What?? Jetcoaster?" asked.

Hyuna nodded, "I need to relieve my stress. Why? You don't want to ride Jetcoaster?

Minhyuk shook his head, "I want it!! Then Hyuna grabbed and hold Minhyuk's hand, "Let's goooo!!"

 


 

When SHINee were queueing for Jetcoaster, Key turned his head back and, "I think i know that girl...." he thought. Then , he took his phone from his pocket and took a photo of that girl with a boy beside her. Key keeps looking at the photo and then back to looking to the girl and noticed, "Eomeeeooo!! That's Kim Hyuna!!" He showed the photo to other members

"Wow she is dating??" Minho notice that she was holding the boy's hand.

"Yeah, probably!" said Key. "Maybe she runaway because she'd like to date. I think we have to tell this to Shindong hyung. He's Hyuna huge fan! He should know." said Key. Then he send the photo to Shindong's kakaotalk.

Key : Shindong Hyung, Your heart must be teared into thousands of pieces after saw this photo 12:30am

"Guys!! Look straight!! Don't let Hyuna see us!!" said Onew and then they turned around.

 


 

Jintaek ruffled his head, "Why our CEO is a bastard and idiot!!" He was angry because Cube are planning to release the news that Hyuna lost in Paris.

"The situation is getting worse!" Gayoon sighed. "Maybe Hyuna was too scared of Kang PD...." said Namji.

"Namji!! Why you didn't notice that she runaway??" Jintaek punch his hands on the table. "I'm sorry..." said Namji. Meanwhile, she knew everything..But she keeps her decision to keep this as a secret for Hyuna's good.

 


 

Shindong was just finished Shindong Shimshimtapa program, he took his phone and saw a notification of kakao talk. Then he read Key's message from him. "Whaaaattttt??? Noooooo!!" Shindong jawdropped. Shindong disbelief with what he sees in the photo. "So, Key saw Hyuna was on date in Disneyand Paris? I love her so much. Why this kind of thing happened to me? What should i do? Should i share this to Beast to ask the truth?" Thought Shindong.

 


 

AUTHOR MESSAGES!

How was the story? Do you like the edit?? What will happen with Hyuna? Can 4Minute overcome the situation like this?