Episode 10

Coincidentally, I Date My Idol, KIM HYUNA!!

Key, Shindong and Eunhyuk were discussing about how they contact Hyuna to clears up the problem and confess about it. "Eunhyuk hyung! You're the one who has to call Hyuna and make an appointment for all of us to meet her." said Key with his diva style.

Eunhyuk pouted, "Key, Why are you being liked this to me?" and shook Key's arm like a kid. Key snapped his hand harshly, "Stop it! Just do it as i told you!" said Key.

"I agree with Key! You're the one who must call Hyuna, since you're the one who spread the rumor." said Shindong.

"Then what should i say?" Eunhyuk scratched his head stressfully.

"Told her, when we can meet her privately to talk about something." said Key.

"Okay, I'll do it later!" Eunhyuk said and grind.

Key and Shindong stared at him coldly, "Not later but NOW!!" said Key and Shindong in the same time.

"But its midnight!" said Eunhyuk.

"Don't try to make any reason! There is no idol who already slept at time like this! Just go call her!" said Shindong.

Eunhyuk scratched his head , "Aishhhh seriously you guys are !" Eunhyuk dialling Hyuna's number.

Meanwhile Hyuna was reading and memorizing 4Minute's new song's lyrics. When her phone was ringing, she took her phone and looked at the caller id, "Eunhyukie oppa? Why is he calling me in the midnight?" thought Hyuna and answered the phone, "Hello!"

"Hyuna ya, First of all, I'd like to say sorry for bothering you in the midnight." said Eunhyuk.

"First of all? Is he speeching?" Key mouthed at Shindong with his diva style. 

"Ah, its okay oppa. Is there any problem?" asked Hyuna.

Key mouthed at Eunhyuk, "Turn on the speaker!" Then Eunhyuk turned it on.

"Me, Key and Shindong would like to explain about something important. So, we would like to meet you. When do you have a time?" asked Eunhyuk.

"Hmm. What is about? I am really busy these days and for next 4 weeks. I don't think i can make any time to meet you oppa. I am very sorry." said Hyuna. 

"I'm begging you please Hyuna. All we need is less than 15 Minutes." Eunhyuk begged and almost cry.

"Hmm okay! How about if oppa deul say it now! We can meet by video call!" said Hyuna.

"Okay!" said Eunhyuk and the video mode. "Hyuna, I am very sorry!" said Eunhyuk and bowed his head. 

"Sorry? Sorry about what?" Hyuna was confused. "Actually. I am the one who spread your photo with your boyfriend on media. Because its the only way for me to stop media to spread more rumour about me and IU." Eunhyuk explained.

"WHAT?!" Hyuna was shocked, disbelief and speechless. 

Eunhyuk gave the phone to Key, "I was in the Disneyland Paris with Shinee boys. When i was queueing for Jetcoaster, i saw you and i took a photo of you with your boyfriend and share the photo on kakao talk with Shindong Hyung. I am sorry Hyuna. I shouldn't do that." said Key.

Key gave the phone to Shindong, "I am sorry Hyuna, i shouldn't share that photo to Eunhyuk. We are really sorry. Really Sorry for causing such a great issue." said Shindong.

Hyuna sighed and chuckled, "Just forget about this! Its already happened." 

"Hyuna ya, will you forgive us?" asked Eunhyuk.

"Its fine oppa! Let this remain as secret!" said Hyuna. "Thank you very much Hyuna! You're like an angel!" said Key. 

"No problem! But, please don't make any fuss in the future!" said Hyuna.

"Yes! Sure!" said Key, Eunhyuk and Shindong in the same time.

 


 
 
Minhyuk was still sleeping because of he slept late. He woke up because of his phone was ringing. He answered the phone lazily, "Hello!"
 
"Minhyuk oppa, are you still sleeping?" asked Seunghee. "Seunghee ya, Why are you calling me in this early morning?" Minhyuk stood up from bed and ruffled his hair.
 
"Sorry oppa. I just want to remind you that our class will be started on lunch time! Remember that we have exam today!" said Seunghee.
 
"Thank you Seunghee!" said Minhyuk. "See you later in the class oppa!" said Seunghee and ended the call.
 
"Why she always waking me up every morning? " Minhyuk self-talked.
 
 

 

Jintaek and CEO Hong were talking in CEO's room. "Why are you always in 4Minute side?" asked CEO Hong. 

"I'm doing this for your sake though." said Jintaek. "Jintaek, I'm your uncle! You should be on my side!" CEO Hong fed up by Jintaek.

"You want to break what you've made till this level? You want to destroy your own business? If you want this going right, You should kept Cube clean as how you start." said Jintaek.

"Hong Jintaek!!" CEO Hong yelled.

"Don't ever do an agreement as you did with Kang PD anymore!!" Jintaek yelled back. 

"Do you fall in love with one of them?" CEO Hong asked and chuckled.

"I'm in love with one of them...." Jintaek said it with serious gaze. 

"What?" CEO Hong disbelief. 

"I'm in love with Kim Hyuna. I'm so in love with Kim Hyuna!" Jintaek said.

"Are you kidding me?" CEO Hong shook his head. 

"I, Hong Jintaek, your nephew, in love with Kim Hyuna! So, stop bothering her and other members of 4Minute!" said Jintaek firmly. "Remember, i brought Lee Minhyuk to be trainee here. Better you kept your promised!" Jintaek added.

"I will protect 4Minute if only Minhyuk able to be debuted after trained for one month." said CEO Hong and smirked. 

Jintaek stood up from his seat and grabbed CEO's Hong's collar, "Stop talking non-sensely! I'll kill you though you're my uncle if you not keep your promise!" said Jintaek. 

CEO Hong laughed, "Why you have no sense of humour?"

Jintaek let off his collar harshly, "I am not in my mood to joke." He added, "If you want to see Minhyuk's quality, you can see him now. He's having test with other new trainees." said Jintaek and left him alone.

 


 

4Minute were just finished their rehearseal for their comeback stage. "Why Jintaek oppa isn't with us today?" asked Sohyun to Bubble Cheon. "He is having other schedule. But tomorrow, he'll be with us again." answered Bubble Cheon.

"Is he now managing Minhyuk?" asked Hyuna. "Emmm Probably.." said Bubble Cheon. "By the way, you girls have to do your best in this comeback stage! These days all of public attention is on you. Let's optimize this opportunity!" Bubble Cheon added.

"Of course! We'll do our best!" said Jihyun.

 


 

Hyunseung was in the dorm with Dongwoon. Only them who have no schedule that day. Hyunseung was watching 4Minute's newest music video on his laptop and also reading public response about their comeback. Dongwoon was reading manga.

"Seems public agree with Hyuna's relationship with that boy!" thought Hyunseung as he read so many positive comments such as , "4Minute should make comeback stage with Hyuna's boyfriend!", "They look cute together!", "This song is a cute hip hop! Jiyoon and Hyuna succeed to make a new genre of music! 4Minute fighting! Anyway, it'd be great if Hyuna's boyfriend perform in 4Minute's comeback stage!", etc.

Hyunseung sighed and asked, "Ya! Son Dongwoon, do you have a friends who are single?" 

"Boy or girl?" asked Dongwoon absolutely dumb. "Of course girl, idiot! I am not gay!" Hyunseung yelled. 

"Do you prefer an older girl or a younger girl?" asked Dongwoon. "I don't care about that. The most important thing is i have to move on now." said Hyunseung.

 


 

CEO Hong came into Minhyuk's class and it surprised the trainer and also all of trainees. "CEO Hong!" the trainer greeted him warmly.

"Hi everyone! I came here because i heard that today there will be test for all of you. So, i'd like to motivate you! If you got score more that 85, you will be debuted in three months with an intense preparation." said CEO Hong.

"Really?" asked Peniel excitedly. "I'll show you my best CEO-nim" said Oh Seunghee. 

CEO Hong smiled, "If you two passed it, I'll make a duo group for you two!" He added, "And one more thing i'd like to say. Its especially for Lee Minhyuk. If you passed 90, i'll make a debut for you. I'll make a new sub-unit group in cube. It'll be you and Hyuna for the members of sub-unit group."

"Eh??" Minhyuk shocked.