Episode 7

Coincidentally, I Date My Idol, KIM HYUNA!!

Minhyuk was dragged to his dorm by Jintaek. On their way to his dorm, "Minhyuk ah, today you have to take some rest. Tomorrow you have to start your trainee days and after you finish your trainee class you have to go on date with Hyuna." said Jintaek.

"Yes. I'll try my best for tomorrow's date." said Minhyuk. "Minhyuk, don't think that our CEO really allowed you and Hyuna go on a real date. All he thinks is about business and reputation. Control yourselves! Control your feeling!" said Jintaek.

"Okay! I understand." said Minhyuk. "By the way, You know Beast's Hyunseung right?" asked Jintaek.

"Yeah, i know. Why?" asked Minhyuk. "If he bothers you about the rumor between you and Hyuna, Never explain the truth to him. Cause he will ruin everything." answered Jintaek. 

"Ruin everything? Why? Who is he can ruin everything?" asked Minhyuk.

Jintaek laughed a bit, "He really loves Hyuna. But Hyuna rejected him. But he didn't give up easily for Hyuna. He can do everything to get everything that he want."

"Hmm..I see...What should i do with Hyuna tomorrow?" asked Minhyuk. "Holding hands in public. Pretend like a couple. It will be easy. Since Hyuna like you." Jintaek smiled.

"W...What..Hyuna likes me? Is it a dream?" thoughts Minhyuk. 

"Hyuna likes you cause you are a really good boy. She said so." said Jintaek. "Oh..."Minhyuk speechless cause he felt like his heart will stop at that time.

"Its not 'like' like what you imagine. Hyuna like you as her friend and little brother. That's all." explained Jintaek. "Yeah. I know." said Minhyuk.

"Anyway.."Jintaek took something from his bag, "This is your Korean number...I bought this for you...." Jintaek gave sim card box to Minhyuk.

Minhyuk took the sim card box with both of his hands, "Thank You Jintaek Hyung." Minhyuk bowed a bit.

"Only me, CEO Hong and 4Minute girls who know your number. I also saved my number and their number in your sim card. Do not give your number to anyone else except your parents." said Jintaek.

"Okay Hyung." said Minhyuk. 

 


 

SHINee were waiting for their flight back to Korea. Key was worrying too much about Hyuna's rumour. Cause he's the one who took a photo of Hyuna and gave it to Shindong. He is the beginning of Hyuna's rumor. "Still worry about the rumour?" asked Onew.

"Yeah! Sure! Hyung, i think i'm going to tell about the truth directly to Hyuna with Shindong Hyung and also Eunhyuk Hyung. It'd be better than being caught up. I'll ask Hyuna's forgiveness to us." said Key.

"Are you sure about this? " asked Onew and tapped Key's shoulder. "Ah, i  don't know. I'm not sure. But i have to do something." said Key.

"What if Shindong i Hyung and Eunhyuk i hyung didn't want to go apologize to Hyuna?" asked Taemin. 

"I'll force them. Aihhhh jinjja!! Why Eunhyuk hyung being so stupid like that!!" said Key in frustation.

 


 

"Okay! Its enough for today!" said Soulmee, 4Minute's Choreographer from Prepix crew.

"I'm freaking exhausted..." said Jiyoon while she's still breathing heavily after an intense practice for 4Minute's comeback. 

"I'm impressed with your improve in Dance Skill, Gayoon! Keep it up!" said Soulmee while he took her bottle of water. 

"Thank You Unnie! I'll always try to do my best." said Gayoon.

Hyuna opened her phone and saw a message from Lee Minhyuk, 

 

From : Lee Minhyuk (010-xxx-xxx)

Noona! You must be really exhausted now. Noona fighting! I'm really excited for 4Minute's comeback. See you tomorrow noona. -Lee Minhyuk- ^.^

 

A smile propped in Hyuna's face after reading Minhyuk's message. Jiyoon noticed it, "A message from who?" asked Jiyoon. 

"Lee Minhyuk." Hyuna smiled and typing a message for Minhyuk. "Aigoo, What he said till make you smile happily like that?" asked Jiyoon.

Hyuna only smiled.

 

From : Kim Hyuna (010-xxx-xxx)

Minhyuk ah~ Thank you >_< 4minute will always try to show our best for our lovely 4nia. See you tomorrow! ^_^"

 

"Hyuna ya, Please be honest to us, you seem really like Minhyuk. You fall for him?" asked Gayoon. Hyuna blushed.

"Eomeoooo!! Unnie Your face is so red! just like chilli." teased Sohyun.

"I don't know.." said Hyuna and hold her own cheeks.

"Tell us. When you were lost, something happen between you and Minhyuk right?" asked Namji.

"Nothing happened unnie..." Hyuna lied. Actually they kissed when Hyuna was trying to hide from Kang PD.

"LIE!!" said Gayoon and Jiyoon.

"Yesterday you told me that minhyuk's lips is tasty indeed. But soon you corrected it that it seems tasty indeed. I'm not that stupid Hyuna ya! You kissed with Him right?" Namj teased. Namji was just pretending that she didn't notice anything weird. but actually she noticed it.

"Ah unniee...Stop it!" whined Hyuna.

 


 

The next day Minhyuk is starting his trainee days. Actually its not his main mission. All he want to do is helping Hyuna. Not being Cube trainee or else.

Minhyuk came to trainee class earlier than he should. He come two hours before the class begin. While he's waiting for the trainee class. He looked around cube studio. 

Suddenly, Beast's Hyunseung passed in front of him. "You are Hyuna's boyfriend?" asked Hyunseung. "Yes."Minhyuk bowed. Then Hyunseung smirked and walked away over him and hit Minhyuk's shoulder with his shouldr.

"He looks like an sasaeng fan more than idol." thought Minhyuk. He shooked his own head disbelief that an idol's behave like a sasaeng fan. So scary.

After that, Minhyuk met Hyuna. Hyunseung stop and turned his back. 

"Minhyuk ah! You're going to start your trainee class today?" asked Hyuna with cheerful face.

"Yes Noona. Noona is going to practice?" asked Minhyuk. "Hmm..yeah. By the way, Best of luck for your trainee days Minhyuk ah." Then Hyuna noticed there was Hyunseung staring at them. 

"Thank you noona. Best of luck for you too!" said Minhyuk. Then Hyuna hug and kissed his cheek. Minhyuk was blushing. Then Minhyuk realized that Hyuna was looking someone behind, Hyunseung.

"See you later, my love, noona!" said Minhyuk. He pretend in front of Hyunseung as Jintaek told him to do.

Minhyuk smirked at HyunseungHyunseung stared at Minhyuk sharply and walked away. 

"So, Hyuna's boyfriend is younger than her and a new trainee in Cube. I can't believe Hyuna's boy type." thought Hyunseung.

 


 

In his trainee class Minhyuk meet some trainee. Before the class begin, Minhyuk tried to make friends with them. There were only on two trainees after Minhyuk. 

"Hello, you are a new trainee here?" asked a girl. Minhyuk smiled and nodded, "I am new here. My name is Lee Minhyuk." Minhyuk offered his hand. 

"I am Oh Seunghee. Nice to meet you." They handshaked. "Nice to meet you too." Minhyuk smiled.

"Sorry but you are the one who is now rumored as Hyuna sunbaenim's boyfriend?" asked Seunghee. "Yes. I'm her boyfriend." said Minhyuk.

"Hello! Seems i just saw a new pal here! What's your name?" asked a boy. "I'm Lee Minhyuk. What's your name?" asked Minhyuk. "I'm Peniel Shin! Nice to meet you!" they handshaked. "Nice to meet you too." said Minhyuk.

Few minutes after, their trainer got inside to the class, "Good afternoon everyone!" greeted the trainer with a smile. "Good afternoon ma'am!" greeted the trainees. 

"Seems you all already make friend with Lee Minhyuk our new trainee from france." said the trainer.  "Yes ma'am" said the trainees.

"Its nice to meet you Minhyuk. I'm Kwon Sekyung, Cube's general trainer." said trainer Kwon. Minhyuk bowed.

"Okay, since you are really new here, What do you think about your talent. I mean why cube accept you to be our trainee?" asked trainer Kwon.

"Because of ..."Minhyuk didn't know how to answer. But suddenly he remembered when he rap and sing for Hyuna. "Because i can rap and sing. I'm good enough yet. I'll try my best." answered Minhyuk.

"When the first time i see you, Not knowing what you are good at, I can see that you'll be a visual for our future boy group." said trainer Kwon.

"..............................................." all trainees were paying attention to the trainer. 

"But good-looking is just not enough to be an idol. You still have to have something more." said trainer Kwon. "Because you said that you're good at rap and sing. can you show it to me?" asked trainer Kwon.

"Yes ma'am." said Minhyuk. "What song you'll sing?" asked trainer Kwon and smiled. "Mirotic by TVXQ" said Minhyuk.

"Okay! Sing it in front of the class." said trainer Kwon.

 


AUTHOR MESSAGES : You may would like to see BTOB sing Mirotic. Click here to watch!


 

Everyone gave applause for Minhyuk. He is good enough as a new trainee. "You have talent in rap. Your voice is good also. But you still need to be trained." said trainer Kwon.

"Thank you ma'am. I'll work harder." bowed Minhyuk. "You just need more practice. You have visual face, Nice in rap and sing. You deserved to be our trainee." said trainer Kwon. 

 


 

After Minhyuk and Hyuna finished their practice time, they prepared themselves for fake date. They dressed up sweetly as couple who'd like to go on date.

"Hmm, now i'm ready to go on date with my Idol!" thought Minhyuk as he fixed his tie.

"Okay! Its show time!" said Hyuna as she finished fixing her lipstick.

Then they went out from their dressing room in cube studio. Minhyuk was mesmerized by Hyuna's appereance. 

"Noona...." he looked at hyuna from her top to the toe. "Why? Is there something weird?" Hyuna was confused.

"No! You look so gorgeous today!" said Minhyuk. "So we are going to myeondong street now. You know myeongdong street right?" asked Hyuna.

Minhyuk nodded. Hyuna holds his hand, "You might be uncomfortable cause everyone will look at us. Just don't care about them. Pretend like you didn't notice them. Okay?" Minhyuk holds Hyuna's hand back and nodded, "I understand noona."

 


 

Hyuna and Minhyuk walking around in Myeondong street and everyone there start looking at them and took some photos of them. Minhyuk didn't get used to being watched by crowds. He was getting nervous. Hyuna noticed about this.

"Just like we did in Paris. Just be relax!" whispered Hyuna. Minhyuk smiled at Hyuna. 

"Minhyuk ah~ let's buy stick biscuit! And We eat it like a couple." offered Hyuna. "It sounds good!" said Minhyuk. 

Then they bought it and eat it in the street.

Everybody stared at them and took some photos of them, "Hyuna's boyfriend looks so cute!" "They looked so compatible!" "They look so lovey dovey!"

Minhyuk and Hyuna were actually uncomfortable with crowds stared. But its their mision. It means they accomplished their mission.

Some of papparazi also took their photo and few hours later, they posted it on media online.

 


 

Hyunseung and Doojoon were staying at their Dorm while the others busy with their schedule. Only Hyunseung and Doojoon got some break. Doojoon was opening his twitter and they read a shocking news, "[BREAKING] 4Minute's Hyuna went on date with his boyfriend in Public!"

"Eomeeeooo!! Hyunseung!! You have to read  this! Another article about Hyuna and his boyfriend! Hyuna is seriously out of her mind!" said Doojoon.

Then Hyunseung approached Doojoon and Doojoon's laptop and saw an article that breaking his heart into thousands of pieces.

"Impossible....."Hyunseung tried to hold his tears. "Hyunseung ah~~ calm down!" Doojoon patted his shoulder. 

"Hyuna only loves me!! Hyuna only loves me!!" Hyunseung screamed. "Hyunseung ah! There are so many girls that you can date out there!" said Doojoon. 

"She rejected me because of we cannot date anyone in the same company! Why she did this to me??" Hyunseung's voice trembling and he can't hold anymore his tears.

 


 

"Ya! Key! When you are back here?" asked Eunhyuk with trembling voice as he just opened the door and shocke to see Key stand in front of him.

Key smirked and pushed Eunhyuk inside the dorm and he was also getting inside also. "Key ah~~ I'm sorry!" said Eunhyuk. He was absolutely afraid of Key.

"Hyung! How could you do this to me and Hyuna?? What are you thinking??" I think you have no brain!! you're freaking useless!!" Key hit Eunhyuk's body in million times at once. 

"Key ya! I'm your Hyung! You can't do this to me!" Eunhyuk screamed in Pain.

"What?? You still can say that you're my hyung after you throw shame to me and Shindong oppa??" Key kept hitting Eunhyuk.

Then Shindong appeared, "Key, stop it. I hit him already yesterday." 

"Hyung, Let's go apologize to Hyuna." said Key.

"What?" Eunhyuk and Shindong shocked.

 


 

AUTHOR MESSAGE!

What will be happening in the next chapter? What will Hyunseung do to get Hyuna? Will Eunhyuk, Shindong and Key apologized to Hyuna after causing such a great rumor?