Episode 16

Coincidentally, I Date My Idol, KIM HYUNA!!

As they came into “Mouse and rabbit” restaurant, they met the journalist.

“So, with kind of what news, you’d like to barter with me?” Journalist Lee  asked.

“Hyuna and Hyunseung’s relationship is fake. They lied about their relationship.” Hyunseung said.

It makes Eunhyuk and Journalist shocked, “WHAT??”

“They are from the same management. You still think its fake?” Hyunseung asked. Then he put out a thick envelope from his bag and put it on the table, “ I have count it, its 10.000 USD. Post the news about ‘Sweetastic’ and help us to clear up the rumor!” He continued.

The Journalist laughed. Hyunseung said, “I am here not to make any joke with you.”

Journalist Lee said, “Fine! Are you serious with this? Sweetastic is your label mate.”

“I am serious with this.” Hyunseung said.

“Hyunseung ah, You can’t do that to your own label mate!” Eunhyuk shook Hyunseung’s arm.

Hyunseung stared coldly at Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk let off his arm. “Beast is about to comeback, Your group also!! Do you have any idea to stop this kind of rumor??” Hyunseung yelled.

Eunhyuk sighed and scratched his own head.

Journalist Lee took the money and asked, “Okay! I will post that news. Do you have proof?”

“I have no proof to be posted. But this news is true. I don’t fake it. You can make the proof by yourself.” Hyunseung said.

Journalist Lee smirked, “Okay! I’ll do my best for you! Your rumor will be disappear soon and I’ll post this shocking news!”

“Post it as soon as possible.” Hyunseung said.

“Don’t worry! I’ll do as you wish!” Journalist Lee said and left.

“Jang Hyunseung, will you regret this?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I’ll regret it or not is none of your problem. I’ll wait you to send me 5000 dollar.” Hyunseung said.

“What? So, i have to pay for that too?” Eunhyuk asked. He  is so dumb.

“Yes! Its your problem also right?” Hyunseung said and walked away.

 


 

Jintaek was busy to prepare “Sweetastic’s Love Showcase”. He was talking to an event organizer staff to arrange the stage. But suddenly he received a call from CEO Hong. He quickly answered the call, “Hello CEO!”

“You have to come to the office right now! There is an emergency about ‘Sweetastic’!! ” CEO Hong was panic.

“What? What’s wrong with them? Are they fine right now?” It also mades Jintaek panic.

“They are with me right now!! Just come to the office!!” CEO Hong said.

“Okay sir!” Jintaek said.

 


 

CEO Hong was with Hyuna and Minhyuk. They were all shock with an article that just released. The headline was, “Sweetastic’s relationship is fake!”

CEO Hong asked, “How come there is an article like this?!”

“I am sorry sir. But we really don’t know how come it can happens. We always showing off our love in front of public wherever we are.” Minhyuk said.

Then somebody knocked the door, “Come in!” CEO Hong said.

Then, the door opened and it was Jintaek. Jintaek bowed, “Sir, I am sorry if i came here too late.”

“There is an article released today with headline, “Sweetastic’s relationship is fake!” How this article can be know so sure about the real thing that happened?! “ CEO Hong asked.

It reminds Jintaek about Hyunseung. “Sir, i think Hyunseung who spread this!” Jintaek said.

“He is now in a big scandal!” CEO Hong said.

“That can be one of his reason to spread this news.” Jintaek said.

“I think you’re right! Cause since this article popped up and spread in public, There is not so many people who talk about His rumour with Super Junior’s Eunhyuk. Few days ago, he was asking me about Hyuna’s real relationship status.” CEO Hong said. Then CEO Hong dialed Hyunseung’s phone number.

Not so long waiting, Hyunseung answered the phone, “Hello CEO!”

“Come to my office now!!” CEO Hong said.

“But, i am about to dance practice now, sir!” Hyunseung said.

“I don’t care! Just come to my office now!” CEO Hong said.

 


 

Hyunseung get inside CEO’s room and a bit startled to see  Jintaek, Hyuna and Minhyuk there.

“Why did you want to meet me, sir?” Hyunseung asked.

“Why you spread the news?!” CEO Hong asked angrily.

“What do you mean sir?” Hyunseung asked. He pretend like he doesn’t know anything.

“Oh, so you pretend like fool?? You spread the news about Hyuna and Minhyuk to media to cover your rumour right??” CEO Hong hit the table.

Hyunseung hissed and rolled his eyes, “Yes! So, what?? You told me to cover my rumor whatever it takes cause Beast is about to comeback.”

“Jang Hyunseung!!” CEO Hong yelled.

“Its already happened! There is no use to blame me right now. What are you going to do sir? Drop me out from Beast? It’ll make the situation worse.” Hyunseung smirked.

CEO Hong sighed. Jintaek stared at Hyunseung. “Jang Hyunseung, let’s talk outside!” Jintaek said.

Hyunseung stared back at Jintaek, “We can talk here!”

CEO Hong said, “I have no problem to drop out a person like you out of Beast. After this problem is cleared, i’ll drop you out, Hyunseung!!”

Jintaek pulled Hyunseung’s hand, Hyunseung slapped Jintaek’s hand, “I said we can talk here!!”

“Okay! Why you do this to Hyuna??” Jintaek asked. Hyunseung was speechless.

“You told me that you love Hyuna. But why you harm her career if you love her?” Jintaek asked.

“Cause i dislike to see her with him!! I hate to know that they fell in love for real!! I can’t stand it!!” Hyunseung said.

“Can’t you see and just face the truth that Hyuna is happy with Minhyuk?? Are you happy now to se Hyuna’s career ruin because of a selfish person like you?” Jintaek  asked angrily.

Hyunseung said, “I just want her to see me! I want her only see me!”

“Yeah! You did this because of that but see what happened now!” Jintaek yelled.

“Stop it, Jintaek! Let’s think how to fix this all! To turn it like it used to be. We already denied it. But people won’t believe us.” CEO Hong said.

Minhyuk stared at Hyuna. He saw Hyuna’s tears started to fell from her eyes. Minhyuk hold Hyuna’s right hand.

“Soon or later, public will find out the truth, sir.” Jintaek said.

“Now, you’re all dismiss. Jintaek and Sweetastic, You have to think how to solve this problem. I know its hard cause the journalist write a fake proof that easy to be believed by public. Tonight or at least tomorrow, we have to decide a way to solve this problem.” CEO Hong said.

Sweetastic and Jintaek nodded, “Okay sir.” Then they left the room.

“Noona, are you okay?” Minhyuk asked.

“I am fine.” Hyuna forced herself to smile.

Jintaek asked, “Do you want to go back to your dorm, Hyuna?”

Hyuna shook her head, “I am going to practice dance with Minhyuk.”

Then Minhyuk asked, “Noona, is it okay, if i talk to Jintaek Hyung before we practice?”

Hyuna nodded, “I’ll wait you in our practice room.”

 


 

Jintaek and Minhyuk were in Jintaek’s office room.

“What do you want to discuss with me, Minhyuk?” Jintaek asked.

“I’d like to ask you about what can i do to solve this problem.” Minhyuk said.

“Its not a simple problem. Its tough to be solved.” Jintaek said.

“I know it is. But, i am sure you know how to solve this. Please tell me what to do to help out Hyuna noona.” Minhyuk said.

“The one and only way, is to admit that you had a fake relationship with Hyuna and you disappear for a while from this industry. But, i don’t want you do this cause of i know that Hyuna loves you. Hyuna will be more depressed.” Jintaek said.

“How do you know that we love each other?” Minhyuk aske.

“Only fools who don’t know.” Jintaek said.

“If that is the best and the most effective way to solve this problem, i’ll do that.” Minhyuk said.

“What about Hyuna? She will be really depressed.” Jintaek said. He really cares about Hyuna.

“I believe you, Hyung. I know that you love Hyuna noona very much. You really care about her and always protect her. I’ll confess to public that it was lie and asked their apology. I’ll also disappear. I don’t deserve to be with her? I am so incapable. I am only ruining her career and dreams. I am such a bastard. I’ll let you be with her cause you deserved it.” Minhyuk said.

“This is not your fault. This is all Hyunseung’s fault.” Jintaek said.

“Yeah, but Hyunseung hyung wouldn’t do this if i never existed in Hyuna noona’s life. Hyung, I’ll tell CEO Hong about this. I’ll confess by myself. When i disappear, please take care of Hyuna noona. Help her to forget about me. Take her heart away from me.” Minhyuk said.

“You’ll just let go off her? How will you be responsible to her feelings to you?  Her love is sincere to you.” Jintaek said.

“This is how i am resposible to her feelings. I won’t ruin her career and I’ll disappear from her life cause i’ll be only a stumbling block for her.” Minhyuk said.

“But you’re now in the top of popularity, Minhyuk. The most important thing is Hyuna really need you.” Jintaek said.

“Popularity isn’t my reason to be here. Hyuna noona is my only reason. What she needs now is someone like you. Please let me tell this to CEO Hong.” Minhyuk said.

“Are you sure with this?” Jintaek asked.

Minhyuk nodded, “Yes! I am sure.”

“Fine! I’ll tell CEO Hong about this. After i told CEO Hong about this, I’ll call you.” Jintaek said.

 


 

Hyuna was seated alone in dance practice room, Minhyuk looked at her and he couldn’t help tears falling from his eyes cause he can’t be with Hyuna any longer. Then he wipe away his tears and  entered the room, “Noona, don’t be too sad!” Minhyuk said.

Hyuna looked at Minhyuk, stood up and hugged him.

Minhyuk hugged her back, “Are you okay noona?”

“I just want to hug you like this.” Hyuna said and hugged Minhyuk tighter.

“Noona, do you want to walking around Han river with me? Let’s relieve our stress.” Minhyuk said.

Hyuna let off Minhyuk from her hug and smiled, “Sure!”

 


 

Minhyuk kept holding Hyuna’s hand as they were walking and enjoying the scenery of Han river.

“Do you feel better now, noona?” Minhyuk asked.

“Yes, a little bit better.”Hyuna said and smiled.

“Noona, I bring you to here cause i wanna tell you about something.” Minhyuk said.

“What do you wanna tell me?” Hyuna asked.

“I wanna tell you that i am sorry that i can’t protect you. I am sorry that because of me, you are hurted and your career is ruined. I shouldn’t be existed in your life.” Minhyuk said and let off Hyuna’s hand.

“Why you said that?” Hyuna whined and hold Minhyuk’s hand.

But Minhyuk put off Hyuna’s hand smoothly, “I am sorry noona. I don’t deserved to be with you. I am sorry that i can’t keep my promises to you anymore.” Minhyuk said and his tears started to fell.

 


 

AUTHOR MESSAGE : Hahahah silly Minhyuk! There will be shocking truth in the next chapter! By the way,  please keep subscribing, reading and put your comment here! I miss to see your comments! Please rain me with your comments! I love you!