Episode 15

Coincidentally, I Date My Idol, KIM HYUNA!!

When the end part coming, When Hyuna has to kiss Minhyuk’s cheek, Hyuna cupped Minhyuk’s face and kissed him sweetly.

It makes Minhyuk surprised.

Then Hyuna smiled to him. Minhyuk was still shocked.

“Noona, why you kissed me?” Minhyuk asked.

“Actually, I like you, Minhyuk! I love you! I can’t hide this feeling anymore cause its keep growing in my heart!” Hyuna hugged Minhyuk.

Minhyuk hugged her back, ‘”Since when you liked me, noona?”

“I am not sure since when.” Hyuna said and laid her head on Minhyuk chest.

Minhyuk caressed her hair, “Thank you, noona! For loving me like i do to you!”

“Minhyuk ah,”                                                   

“Hmm?” Minhyuk looked at Hyuna sweetly.

“Can you promise me something?”  Hyuna asked.

“Promise about what?” Minhyuk asked back.

“Please stay with me no matter what happen. Please stay with me though obstacle might come.” Hyuna said.

“I promised.” Minhyuk said and smiled.

 


 

Jintaek was alone in his bedroom. He kept thinking about Hyuna as he looking at his photos with Hyuna.

“Hyuna seems really in love with Minhyuk. She seems so happy whenever she is with him. I also can see Minhyuk’s love to her is sincere. But, i love her. I love her so much. I have to let her be happy though she is not with me. I’ll always protect her from everything that might harm her though i am nothing to her. I also think that i can trust Minhyuk that he won’t hurt her. Love doesn’t mean to have each other.” Thought Minhyuk.

Jintaek  sighed and smiled. He tried to be strong though actually his heart is weak whenever it comes to Hyuna.

“I’ll keep this feeling forever to Hyuna.” Then Jintaek put those photos to a box and keep it.

 


 

Hyunseung was practicing dance together with other Beast ‘s members, cause Beast was about to comeback. Though he was practicing, his mind was not there.

“I have to do something to make Hyuna seperate with Minhyuk.” thought Hyunseung.

“Ya! Jang Hyunseung! Can’t you be focus?” Doojoon was angry cause he noticed that Hyunseung’s mind wasn’t there.

“I’m sorry.” Hyunseung said.

“Let’s do it again from the start! Be focus!” Doojoon said.

“This time i’ll just go do it! I’ll definitely stop them being together!” Hyunseung smirked.

 


 

Minhyuk, Hyuna and Jintaek were with CEO Hong because they were called by CEO Hong to discuss about something.

“I called you cause i’d like to make a special showcase for ‘Sweetastic’. This showcase also will be aired live on Youtube. So, after this week.. As we all know that this week is your last week for promotional stage. You’ll have to practice for the showcase cause the show case will be held in 2 weeks. I am sure you’ll do your best.”  CEO Hong said.

“We’ll definitely do our best!” Minhyuk said.

“CEO Hong, I need to talk.” Jintaek said.

CEO Hong nodded, “Okay, Hyuna and Minhyuk, you’re dismiss now.”

Hyuna and Minhyuk bowed and then left the room and close the door.

“What do you want to tell me?” CEO Hong asked.

“Hyunseung... Hyunseung is like time bomb for ‘Sweetcastic’. He’ll do something bad to them sir which can be a bad impact for them.” Jintaek said.

CEO Hong sighed, “That kid is really annoyed me. Asked someone to follow him and report us about what he’s going to do! We have to prevent it. ‘Sweetcastic’ make a fantastic income for us. We can’t let Hyunseung ruined it all.”

“Okay sir! I’ll definitely do as you told me.” Jintaek said.

 


 

Jintaek met one of Cube’s staff, Joonkun in Cube cafe.

“Joonkun, are you busy these days?” Jintaek asked.

“I am not busy at all. Why?” Joonkun asked.

“You need to do something important now. Actually i can do it by myself, but as you know that i am really busy now cause i have to manage ‘Sweetastic’. Please help me to do this.” Jintaek said.

“What should i do?” Joonkun asked.

“Please helped me to follow and report everything about what Hyunseung do. This matter is related to ‘Sweetcastic’. Please report me in detail. You have to start from now. You can’t miss anything.” Jintaek said.

“Okay bro! I’ll help you!” Joonkun said.

“Thanks Joonkun! You’re the best!” Jintaek said.

 


 

Hyuna and Minhyuk had no many schedule that day. But, they’re still practicing their dance.

“Minhyuk ah! We have nothing to do after practicing. Do you want to go looking around with me?” Hyuna asked.

“Sure! Sure, i want to go with you, noona!” Minhyuk smiled like a kid.

“Is there place that you’d like to visit?” Hyuna asked.

“I like amusement park.” Minhyuk said.

“So, you want to go to lotte world?” Hyuna asked.

Minhyuk nodded, “If noona want it too, let’s go there!”

“I want too but we’ll need bodyguard if we go there.” Hyuna said.

“How about we go to han river? Eat rice cakes and seated beside the river.” Minhyuk suggested.

“Nice idea! Let’s go!” Hyuna grabbed Minhyuk’s hand.

 


 

Hyuna and Minhyuk walked together nearby the Han river and eating rice cakes. They were also holding hands. People around them looked at them.

“Oh My God! That’s Hyuna and Minhyuk!”, “Am i dreaming now? I am so happy to see Sweetcastic dating in front of me now!”, “Minhyuk is so handsome!!” That’s some of people wishpered as they saw them. Hyuna and Minhyuk bowed a bit and smiled to them.

“Its fun to walk together with you!” Hyuna said cheerfully and continue on eating rice cakes.

“Really? Why?” Minhyuk asked.

“Some people cheer on me when they saw me walking around like this, but some of them bashing me. When i’m with you and holding your hands, Everybody happy to see me.” Hyuna said.

Minhyuk feel happy but also hurt to know that there were still existed people who bashed his lover.

“They bashed you cause they are just envying you.” Minhyuk said and looked at Hyuna with caring eyes.

Hyuna looked back into Minhyuk’s eyes, “I know. However it feels hurt.”

“From now on, I’ll always accompany you, noona. Whenever you like to go walking around like this. I’ll always accompany you.” Minhyuk said sincerely.

Hyuna and Minhyuk smiled to each other.

“This is one of reasons why i love you.” Hyuna said.

“So, you have many reason to love me?” Minhyuk asked.

Hyuna nodded, “Hmm! You’re handsome, cute, nice, sincere, talented, lovely and caring. That’s those reason why i love you.”

Then Hyuna asked, “Can i ask you why you love me?”

“You’re lovely, cute, funny, nice, pretty, y hahahha, talented, hmm you’re just the way you are. That’s those reason why you are my bias. But the reason why i love you as a lover, i have no idea.” Minhyuk said.

Then they are seated beside the river.

“Minhyuk ah, are you playboy?” Hyuna asked and it makes Minhyuk startled and laughed so hard.

“Noona, why are you asking me such a thing?” Minhyuk asked.

“Cause you kept saying sweet things to me.” Hyuna said.

“I am not playboy, noona. Hahahhaha. I just can’t hide my feelings. I always express what i feel.” Minhyuk said.

“So, you’re that kind of person.” Hyuna said.

“Yes, i am.” Minhyuk smiled. Hyuna hold Minhyuk’s arm, “I like that kind of person.” Hyuna said.

They giggled together.

 


 

Hyunseung was really drunk in the bar, He was alone. He really can’t move on from Hyuna. He still love Hyuna.

Though he was completely drunk he kept drinking scotch in one shot. Then, suddenly a guy seated beside Hyunseung and it was Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was also drunk.

“IU ya!! Why you left me!”Eunhyuk shook Hyunseung’s shoulder. He mistaken Hyunseung as his girlfriend IU.

Hyunseung pushed away Eunhyuk, “I am not IU!!”

Eunhyuk huggged Hyunseung, “Don’t leave me like this, IU!! I gave you everything!” and kissed Hyunseung’s cheek.

Unfortunately there were a papparazi took a photo of them while they were hugging and the kiss.

Hyunseung pushed away Eunhyuk and punched his face, “Ya! Get back your sense! I am Hyunseung not IU!”

The papparazi was still took photos of them.

Eunhyuk vomitted and fainted in Hyunseung’s hug. “Hey!! Wake up!!”

Hyunseung kept shook Eunhyuk, “Hey! Wake up!”, But Eunhyuk was too drunk. Hyunseung was also really drunk. But he’s still on his sense.

Not so longer, Hyunseung also fainted because of too drunk.

Joonkun was also there and called Jintaek, “Jintaek, so far, Hyunseung didn’t do anything suspicious. Now he’s completely drunk. There was Eunhyuk seated beside him. They both fainted already.”

Jintaek said, “Okay! You should help him to get back home then! Thank you for today, Joonkun ah!”

“No problem!” Joonkun said.

 


 

The next day there is an article appeared, “BEAST’s Hyunseung and Super Junior’s Eunhyuk are dating?” CEO’s Hong read this on internet. He punched his table, “What the heck is this?”. In this article there were also few photos of them were hugging.

CEO Hong quickly called Hyunseung. “Jang Hyunseung, better you answer my phone right now!” He muttered.

Its been 10 seconds but Hyunseung didn’t answer the phone till the simcard operator automatically answer.

“Better if i go to Beast’s dorm right now!” CEO Hong self talked.

 


 

Eunhyuk was in the CEO room. He was really scared by Lee Soo Man, SM’s CEO.

“How come there is an article like this?!” CEO Lee asked angrily.

Eunhyuk bowed, “I am sorry CEO. Last night, i was so drunk so i remember nothing.”

“Tell me how you can clear up this scandal?? Tell me!!”CEO Lee yelled.

Eunhyuk just stay silent. He didn’t know what to say and how to explain cause he really didn’t remember what happened last night.

“If your scandal with IU or other girl, we can still handle it!! But this!! Gosh!! People think you’re gay now!! Super Junior is about to comeback!! You ruined it all!!” CEO Lee yelled.

“I am very sorry, CEO Lee. I’ll surely find a way to clear up this scandal.” Eunhyuk bowed.

“Better you do! If you don’t, you know what will happen!” CEO Lee said.

 


 

CEO Hong came in to Beast’s dorm without they knowing. CEO Hong has their dorm’s duplicate Key. Not only Beast’s dorm, But 4Minute and Gina’s dorm too.

Doojoon, Junhyung and Dongwoon was startled, “Oh CEO! Why you came here in all of sudden?” Doojoon asked.

CEO Hong ignored his question by asking, “Where is Jang Hyunseung?”

“He’s still sleeping in the bedroom. He was drunk.” Doojoon said.

“You have a bottle of cold mineral water? A big one?” CEO Hong asked.

Then Doojoon quickly took the bottle that CEO Hong asked and gave it to him, “Here it is.” Said Doojoon as he gave it to him.

Then CEO Hong got inside to the bedroom and pouring that cold water to Hyunseung’s face, “Wake up you, Jang Hyunseung!!” He yelled.

It makes Hyunseung shocked and woke up. “CEO Hong??”

CEO Hong yelled again, “You know?? There is an article appeared with headline you and Super Junior’s Eunhyuk are dating with those photo!! Tell me how it can happen???”

Hyunseung was completely shocked. He felt like his heart stopped at that time, “What?!”

“Now, What can you do to clear it up?? In 2 weeks Beast will make a comeback!! What will you do!!!” CEO Hong yelled.

“I’m sorry CEO, but, i didn’t know!” Hyunseung said. His voice was trembling.

“Who cares you know about it or not! You have to clear up this scandal! I have denied it! But, people won’t believe it cause there is photos of you with him in the article!” CEO Hong said.

“I’ll clear up this scandal sir.” Hyunseung said.

“Do it quickly!” said CEO Hong and then left the dorm.

Then Doojoon, Junhyung and Dongwoon get inside the bedroom to check Hyunseung’s condition.

As they got inside they saw Hyunseung’s shocked face and wet cause of CEO poured the cold water to his face.

“Are you okay, Hyunseung?” Doojoon asked.

“Do you guys have Suju’s Eunhyuk’s phone number?” Hyunseung asked.

“I have. Why suddenly you ask for it?” Junhyung said.

“I’ll explain you later, Just give me his phone number now” Hyunseung said.

 


 

Hyunseung called Eunhyuk as soon as he got the number from Junhyung.

“Hello, Is this Eunhyuk?” Hyunseung asked.

“Yes, who is this?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I am Beast’s Hyunseung.You knew about our scandal right?” Hyunseung said.

“Yeah! We have to clear it up together. I am really stressed-out now.”Eunhyuk said.

“Not only you who stressed-out because of this!  Me also! So, do you have any idea?” Hyunseung asked.

Eunhyuk sighed, “I don’t know. Usually i gave a news to journalist as a barter to stop the rumor. But the news should be bigger than the scandal. But, i have nothing now.”

An idea popped up in Hyunseung’s mind, “I have one! Let’s meet up with the journalist!” Hyunseung said.

“Really? You have one?? Ah! Its a relief to know that! Okay i’ll call you back, right after i call the journalist!” Eunhyuk said.

“Fine! I’ll wait for your call!” Hyunseung said.

 


 

15 Minutes later, Eunhyuk called Hyunseung, “Hyunseung,  we can meet in’ mouse and rabbit’ restaurant. You know that restaurant right?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I know. What time we will meet the Journalist?” Hyunseung asked.

“2:30 PM. Don’t forget to masquerade!’ Eunhyuk said.

“Okay! See you there!” Hyunseung said.

 


 

As they came into “Mouse and rabbit” restaurant, they met the journalist.

“So, with kind of what news, you’d like to barter with me?” Journalist asked.

“Hyuna and Hyunseung’s relationship is fake. They lied about their relationship.” Hyunseung said.

It makes Eunhyuk and Journalist shocked, “WHAT??”

“They are from the same management. You still think its fake?” Hyunseung asked. Then he put out a thick envelope from his bag and put it on the table, “ I have count it, its 10.000 USD. Post the news about ‘Sweetastic’ and help us to clear up the rumor!” He continued.