Episode 5

Coincidentally, I Date My Idol, KIM HYUNA!!

On their way back home, "Minhyuk ah, thank you for singing for me. I was touched. You seemed like an idol. You can be an idol if you want." said Hyuna.

"Really? Am i that good?" Minhyuk was extremely happy. "Hmmm.." Hyuna nodded. "So you like it?" asked Minhyuk.

"Yes! You are talented by the way!" said Hyuna. "Thank You noona." said Minhyuk.

But unexpectedly, "Kim Hyunaa where were you?" Jintaek appeared in front of them. Hyuna was too shocked, till she felt like she was going to faint.

"J...Jintaek oppa, how could you...?" Hyuna didn't know what to say. "Hyuna ya, just go back to the hotel. You can lean on me..." said Jintaek. 

But, "Minhyuk ah, RUNNNNNNNNN!!" Hyuna pulled Minhyuk and run as fast as she can. Jintaek running for her, "Yaaaaa Kim Hyunaaaaaa!!! Stop!!"

"Minhyuk, right here!" Hyuna pulled him as fast as lightning. "We have to hide in somewhere noona!!" said Minhyuk. Unfortunately, Jintaek can get Hyuna's hand.

"Runaway isn't a  solution!!" yelled Jintaek. "Let me gooo!!" Hyuna tried to put off Jintaek's hand but he was just too strong. "Think about other members Kim Hyuna!! I told you that i will protect you all. Don't you believe me?" Jintaek stared at her. 

"How can i believe you?? I saw Joonkoon oppa, Kang PD, and Kim PD went outside together in the night and seemed they planned something bad for me. You might be one of them, so how can i trust you?" Hyuna throw all of her angriness. 

"Yes they made a plan!! Joonkoon made another way! Joonkun made a deal so they won't touch and harm you! Joonkun rent s for them with a condition, never touch 4minute's members! That's what he made! Me, Joonkoon and Bubble Cheon, never betray you. That's us!! Hong Seung Song, our CEO might be often hurt you but we never!! We always try hard to protect you!" said Jintaek firmly.

"............................."Hyuna stared to Jintaek's eyes and she saw honesty from his eyes.

"Kim Hyuna, you have to that i almost go crazy because of this situation. I have no idea to overcome it all. Our Problems getting bigger. Please just go back to the hotel. If not our situation will getting worse and worse..." said Jintaek and cupped her face.

"Okay! I'll go back to the hotel now!" said Hyuna. Jintaek tapped her shoulders and smiled. "And you!" Jintaek pointed Minhyuk.

"Mmm..Me?" Minhyuk was dumbfounded. "You must be the one that rumor as Hyuna's boyfriend. 4Minute girls need you. So please come with us." said Jintaek.

"I'd like to help you. I'd love to help 4Minute since i am a hardcore 4Nia. But i have to go back home and ask my mom's permission." said Minhyuk.

"Oh yeah! I slept over in his house, I have to say goodbye first to his parents." said Hyuna. Jintaek sighed, "Okay! But let me accompany you!"

 


 

Key can't sleep. He rolled his body on the bed over here and there, "What should i do now?" He ruffled his hair in frustation. "Why Shindong hyung didn't call me? Arrrghhh i shouldn't tell anyone about this!!" He hit his own head. 

Then he decided to call Shindong, and "Hyung, Who's the one spread the news?" asked Key panic. "Its Eunhyuk!! I shouldn't give that photo to him!" said Shindong.

Key jawdropped, "What the heck?? Is he insane or something??" Shindong took a deep breath, "He sell that news to a journalist with a condition not spreading any rumor about him and IU for a year. I regret this so much." said Shindong.

"Did you whack him?? Did you kick him? Did you kill him?" asked Key. "Not yet! He is now in our dorm and drunk! As soon as his conscious back, I'll hit him!!" said Shindong.

"Hyung, what if Cube or Hyuna know that i'm the one who snapped the photo and spread it??" asked Key. "I don't know! If they find out about three of us, surely we'll die!! Our reputation among celebrities will go down!" said Shindong.

 


 

In Minhyuk's house,

"Mr and Mrs. Lee, I'll go right now. I'd like to say thank you very much for your hospitality. I feel like i'm in my own home. Once you come back to Korea, I'll treat you in my favourite restaurant. Do not hesitate to ask any help of me." said Hyuna.

"It was nothing. Its our pleasure to help you." said Mrs. Lee. "Anyway, who is he?" asked Mrs Lee and pointed at Jintaek. 

"I'm Hong Jintaek, 4Minute's manager." Jintaek smile. Mr and Mrs Lee stared at each other, Then Hyuna started to explain, "He is the good one. He is the one who protect 4Minute." said Hyuna.

"Its a relief to know that he is not the bad one." said Mr. Lee. "I'm so thankful that you help Hyuna at time like this. We'll never forget your kindness." said Jintaek and bowed.

"By the way Mr. Lee, i'd like to ask permission for your son Minhyuk." said Jintaek.

"Permission of what?" asked Mr. Lee.

"Minhyuk was involved in Hyuna's rumour. Now all over the world know his face and thought that he is Hyuna's boyfriend. Because of someone has shared to media Hyuna's Photo with Minhyuk today. We'd like to deny the rumour but people would not believe it. So, I have an idea to put Minhyuk as a star in 4Minute's newest MV and tell people that he is one of Cube's trainee to cover up this rumour. Will you give the permission?" asked Jintaek.

"Because its Summer Holiday, I'll let him. But I'll not let him to be the real trainee." said Mr. Lee.

Jintaek bowed, "Thank you very much Mr. Lee." said Jintaek.

"Your very welcome." said Mr. Lee.

"So can Minhyuk sleep in the same hotel with us tonight?" asked Jintaek. "Which hotel?" asked Mrs. Lee.

"Ritz Carlton Hotel. You can have my name card and our hotel room number there." said Jintaek as he put out his name card and wrote his room number there. 

Then Mr. Lee took it from Jintaek, "Okay! Please guard my son!" said Mr. Lee

"You can count on me sir!" said Jintaek.

 


 

In the hotel room, Minhyuk was being interogated by Jintaek. 

"Lee Minhyuk, I wanted you be honest with me. What's happening between you and Hyuna? I mean i know already how you both meet. But, i want to know what kind of relationship you have with Hyuna?" asked Jintaek.

"Just between a fan and an idol. Nothing more." said Minhyuk. "How come you both holding hands together in the photo?" asked Jintaek. 

"Hyuna noona holding my hand first and i hold her back. Not being hypocrite, I don't wanna miss a thing with my Idol." answered Minhyuk.

"Hmm. That makes sense. But Minhyuk you can't do this kind of thing anymore. I'll also make sure Hyuna won't do that anymore. " said Jintaek. 

Minhyuk nodded, "What if Jintaek saw what we did, we were just like a real couple. Its crazy, but i think, coincidentally, i date my idol, Kim Hyuna!!" thought Minhyuk.