Chapter 21

Coincidentally, I Date My Idol, KIM HYUNA!!

“I am, I am the girl... I am the girl who involved in Sweetastic’s Minhyuk’s scandal. I was the girl who walked with him. Its all because of Hong Jintaek oppa forced me to do so.” Seunghee said.

“.............................” Peniel was speechless.

“He forced me to do that. He told me if i do that i can debut faster and if i didn’t do that he will drop me out. I feel so guilty towards Hyuna unnie and Minhyuk oppa. I don’t know what to do...Sometimes i feel like i want to suicide. I can’t bear this guilty feeling anymore but i also can’t forget how hard my trainee days to be a star. I don’t want to stop. I don’t know what to do...” Seunghee explained.

“That’s a huge problem. But, i think i can give you an advice.” Peniel said.

“What’s that?” Seunghee asked.        

“Why don’t you tell about this to CEO Hong and gave all proves to him about what Jintaek done? CEO Hong must be angry to him. Because the scandal that he set make a big loss for Cube. Cube cancelled all overseas contract and also Sweetastic’s showcase. I think you should tell him about this.” Peniel said.

Then Seunghee hugged Peniel. Peniel was very surprised.

“Thank you Peniel!! You’re the best friend ever!!” Seunghee said.

“Oh..i..its not a big deal.” Peniel said with his trembling voice.

“I will prepare all the proofs tonight and i will tell about this to CEO Hong.” Seunghee said.

“Be careful! CEO Hong might be angry with you!” Peniel said.

“I know but i think i’ll be fine.” Seunghee said.

 


 

Minhyuk was bored at home. He decided to call his friend to meet up, “Hyunsik ah, do you have a time? Let’s meet up!”

“Lee Minhyuk? Sweetastic Minhyuk? You’re in Paris already right now??” Hyunsik was surprised.

“Yeahhh. I am in Paris now! Let’s meet up! I am very bored.” Minhyuk said.

“Okay. So where do you want to meet up with me?” Hyunsik asked.

“In that usual cafe.” Minhyuk said.

 


 

“Wahhh!! Minhyuk you look so cool right now!” Hyunsik teased.

“Shut up! I am really stress out right now and also bored.” Minhyuk said.

“You stress out because of your scandal? Dude, i still can’t believe that you cheated on Hyuna, your dream girl. Tell me about it!” Hyunsik said.

“I didn’t cheated on Hyuna. Someone create this scandal and Hyuna believes it. I don’t really care about what people said. I am ... I.. I just can’t accept that Hyuna believes that scandal.”  Minhyuk said and ruffled his own hair.

“Can you tell how its all started? How can you meet her? I saw your photo with Hyuna when you two were dating in disneyland. That’s unbelievable!” Hyunsik asked.

“If tell you how its started you won’t believe me.” Minhyuk said.

“Just tell me! “ Hyunsik was really curious.

“I am afraid if you will spread it to public. I can’t tell you. I am sorry for that. Really sorry.” Minhyuk said.

“Fine. So you’re now not a part of Cube Entertainment anymore?” Hyunsik asked.

“I am still a part of Cube Entertainment. Gosh, i feel like i am hanging out with reporters.” Minhyuk sighed.

Hyunsik grinned, “Sorry. I am just curious. I really love your song. I even bought Sweetastic’s album. I am so proud of you bro!”

“Really? You bought it?? Thanks Hyunsik!” Minhyuk laughed.

“By the way,  Why you didn’t give any statement about your rumor? You supposed to do that.” Hyunsik said.

“People won’t believe my statement. I really don’t know what to do right now. The most important thing right now is how to prove to Hyuna that i didn’t cheat on her.” Minhyuk said.

“Do you suspect someone? Is there anyone who is suspicious in this scandal?” Hyunsik asked.

“I suspected...hmmm.. I suspected someone actually..” Minhyuk said.

“Who is that? Is it celebrity or someone who dislike you?” Hyunsik asked.

“I can’t tell you.” Minhyuk shook his head.

“Ya! Lee Minhyuk! Since you’re now a kpop star you have so many secret! Usually you share it with me! You’re so different right now.” Hyunsik said.

“I am so sorry. I have to follow the rules.” Minhyuk said and took a sip of coffee. “The one who would make such a big scandal must be Jang Hyunseung. Though he is very suspicious, I have to get the evidence so Hyuna will believe me.” Minhyuk thought.

 


 

Seunghee was walking to CEO Hong’s room. She prepared all of evidence to tell CEO Hong the truth and everything behind of this scandal.

“I am involved in this messed. I am very responsible to this scandal. I believe CEO Hong would appreciate my brave to speak up about this.” Seunghee thought.

Seunghee knocked the door, “Sir, Its me Oh Seunghee.”

“Come in!” CEO Hong said.Then Seunghee came into the room and closed the door.

“What do you want to talk about Seunghee?” CEO Hong asked.

“Its about Sweetastic’s scandal, sir. I want to reveal you about something.” Seunghee said.

“You mean you know something behind Sweetastic’s scandal?” CEO Hong asked.

Seunghee nodded, “I am the girl on the photo. I am involved in this scandal sir. But, its not because i want to. Its all because of Hong Jintaek. He forced me to involve in this huge scandal sir.”

“WHAT?! Hong Jintaek?? You mean Hong Jintaek is the one who owns the idea to make this scandal?”  CEO Hong was completely shocked.

Seunghee gave her phone and show all of messages between her and Jintaek, “This is enough to tell the truth, Sir. He also rent papparazi for this.”

“Have a seat, Seunghee! Stop standing, cause this is gonna be a very long investigation.” CEO Hong said as he started to read the conversation from the beginning.

 


 

Minhyuk was watching tv with his mom. Today, his mom has a day off, so Minhyuk can spend a day with his mom.

“Minhyuk, do you want to go to London to meet your dad?” His mom asked.

“No mom. I will stay here.” Minhyuk said.

“You’re just staying at home everyday. You need to have fun.” His mom said.

“Yesterday i went to cafe with Hyunsik. I am not staying home at all.” Minhyuk said.

“Or do you want to comeback to Korea? You still have contract with Cube and also have something to clear.” His mom asked.

“I want to comeback to Korea mom. But, till now, i am still thinking about how to clear the problem. If Hyuna can believe me, i can clear this problem with public too.” Minhyuk said.

His mom sighed, “Only if you have the proof.. Everything won’t go complicated like this.”

“I have to find a way to get the proof. But the problem is, i have no way to get it.” Minhyuk said.

 


 

CEO Hong just finished read and screen captured it all. CEO Hong also transferred it all by bluetooth to his phone.

“This is enough to prove that Jintaek is behind all of this.” CEO Hong said.

“Please forgive me, CEO Hong. I have no intention to do this scandal.” Seunghee said.

“If someone forced you to involve in a scandal, you have to tell me about it! For now, i still can forgive you. But not, if you do that again.” CEO Hong said.

“I won’t do this anymore, Sir.” Seunghee said.

Then CEO Hong dialed Hyuna’s phone number. “Kim Hyuna. This is quiet urgent. Come to my office right now!” CEO Hong said.

 


 

Hyuna was composing her new song in the studio when received a call from CEO Hong. She quickly turned off the computer and went out from the Studio. She was running to CEO’s Hong room.

As she arrived in front off CEO Hong’s door, she knocked the door and then get inside the room then closed the door.

“What’s the urgent, CEO Hong?” Hyuna asked while she breathed heavily due to run.

“Have a seat first, Hyuna.” CEO Hong said.

Then Hyuna seated beside Seunghee. Seunghee bowed her head to Hyuna.

“What i want to talk is about Sweetastic’s scandal.” CEO Hong said.

“What’s so urgent and new about it, Sir?” Hyuna asked. She was a bit unpleasant with the topic.

“The scandal has been made by Jintaek. Minhyuk is innocent in this scandal. Seunghee, this girl, told me about it and gave me the evidence.” CEO Hong said.

“What?! So it means, Minhyuk is not a cheater?” Hyuna was so surprised.

CEO Hong nodded and said, “Seunghee you can explain it to her.”

Seunghee turned her head to Hyuna, “I was forced by Jintaek oppa to involve in this scandal. I am the girl in the scandal photo. I know you’d hate me, Hyuna sunbaenim. But believe me, i have no intention to do this. I can’t stand to lie anymore. I feel very very responsible to this scandal. So, that’s why i reveal it all to CEO Hong and gave him the proof that i have. I hope you will forgive me.”

Hyuna started to cry, She was angry to herself. Angry because she didn’t believe Minhyuk. Angry because she was easily believe the scandal.  She felt guilty to Minhyuk.“W..Why you just reveal it right now?” Hyuna asked with her trembling voice.

“I finally have my brave to say about this. I was afraid cause of Jintaek. Now, I don’t care about it. My heart can’t keep this lie.” Seunghee said.

“C..C..C..CEO Hong... Where is Minhyuk right now? Is he still in Paris?” Hyuna asked.

“Yes, he is still in Paris.” CEO Hong said. “I will make Jintaek be responsible to this case as soon as possible.” CEO Hong continued.

 


 

Hyuna came back to the studio. She seated in front of the computer and started to cry again. “Why i am so stupid? Why i didn’t believe Minhyuk? I shouldn’t be angry with him. What should i do right now? I am so sorry, Minhyuk. Hope you’ll forgive me.”

 


 

Minhyuk and his mom was cooking Korean food. Suddenly, Minhyuk’s mom’s phone was ringing, Then she answered it, “Hello!”

“Hello Mrs. Lee. Its me Hong Seung Song, CEO Hong.” CEO Hong greeted.

“Oh, CEO Hong. Is there any problem?” Minhyuk’s mom asked.

“I have found someone behind the scandal Finally we can prove that Minhyuk is innocent in this scandal. Minhyuk will receive love again from public.” CEO Hong said excitedly.

Minhyuk’s mom was happy and really surprised, “Really?? That’s great!!”

Minhyuk asked, “What is CEO Hong talked about Mom?”

Minhyuk’s mom ignored Minhyuk and answered CEO Hong, “Okay CEO Hong! Thank you very much.” And the call is ended.

“Mom, tell me, What is he talked about?” Minhyuk asked.

“CEO Hong finally figured out the one who make this huge scandal. He said you have to go back to Seoul tomorrow. Now he’s arranging your trip for tomorrow.” Minhyuk’s mom said.

Minhyuk was surprised and speechless. He was in dazed for few seconds.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Minhyuk’s mom asked.

“Mom, is this true? This is not a dream right? Tell me that this is true!!” Minhyuk said.

Minhyuk’s mom pinched Minhyuk’s cheek and said, “You feel that it hurts right?”

“It hurts mom!! So This isn’t a dream!! Yeayy!!” Minhyuk hugged his mom and screamed in happiness.

Minhyuk’s mom hugged her son back, “I told you that truth will come up!”

“Mom!! I am very very very happy now!! Finally there is a way for me to explain the truth to Hyuna so she will believe me!” Minhyuk said.

“I’m happy for you too my son!” Minhyuk’s mom tapped Minhyuk’s back.

 


 

Seunghee and Peniel was on their way back home, They were exhausted cause they just finished dance practice.”

“Peniel, you know what? I am very happy today and i feel so free!” Seunghee said.

“You told CEO Hong about that?” Peniel asked.

Seunghee nodded, “I told him everything and gave him the proof. Though there is still possibility that Jintaek will scold me, i still feel so free. Thank you for your idea, Peniel. You’re the best!”

Peniel smiled, “It was nothing. No need to say thank you!”

“I’ll treat you ice cream. Okay?” Seunghee smiled.

“No, Seunghee. Thanks.” Peniel said.

Seunghee grabbed Peniel’s hand and pull him, “Let’s Go!”

“Ya! Oh Seunghee!” Peniel yelled but with smiled.

 


 

CEO Hong also called Jintaek to come to his office. After received the call Jintaek received his call, he went straight to CEO Hong’s office. He didn’t know that he was in a very big trouble.

“Have a seat, Jintaek!” CEO Hong said as Jintaek came into his room.

“Is there any problem, CEO Hong?” Jintaek asked.

CEO Hong smiled and gave his phone with few screen captures of Jintaek’s conversation with Seunghee, “Can you explain about this?” CEO Hong asked calmly.

Jintaek was shocked and disbelief. He felt like his heart was stop.”T..This...This is...” His voice was trembling.

“Why you did that? Can you explain it bluntly to me? I don’t wanna hear any lies from your mouth.” CEO Hong said.

“Its because...Its because...” Jintaek still can’t breath and talk properly due to shock.

“You know how many loss that i got after Sweetastic’s Minhyuk scandal appear in Public?? You know how many profits that they made for us?!! Why you did this to our company?” CEO Hong said.

“I...I...I am.. I am very sorry..” Jintaek took a deep breath.

“Your apologize to me is useless. It will be useful if you be responsible for this. Go apologize in public. Explain the truth in detail then i will forgive you and help you to find a new job. If you don’t do that, i won’t forgive you and fire you without helping you or giving you a new job. Decide it! I am sure you’ll make a very wise decision, Jintaek.” CEO Hong said.

“I will be responsible for this sir. I will explain it to public as soon as possible.” Jintaek said.

“Make Public conference tomorrow! If you don’t do that tomorrow, i am sure you know what will be happening with you and your future.” CEO Hong said.

“Okay sir. I will do it tomorrow.” Jintaek bowed his head.

“And one more thing, Jintaek! Don’t meet Seunghee or anyone else who involved in this scandal and blaming on them!  If you did so, you are end! I have so many spies!” CEO Hong said.

 


 

Hyuna was inside of her bedroom, laying on her bed and hugging teddy bear that Minhyuk gave to her. She was really upset and regretting to not believe Minhyuk.

“Will he forgive me though i am hurting him so much? Will he forgive me though i didn’t believe him? I regret it so much. Now he’s not here. Probably he won’t comeback to Seoul again because of me. What should i do now?”

 


 

Author Message : Hey! Sorry to say that this story is about to end! Please anticipate and subscribe the upcoming story, "A Drunken Kiss!"

This story is adapted from my friend's true story! This story is very interesting! I am sure you will love it!