Episode 8

Coincidentally, I Date My Idol, KIM HYUNA!!

"Ya! Key! When you are back here?" asked Eunhyuk with trembling voice as he just opened the door and shocke to see Key stand in front of him.

Key smirked and pushed Eunhyuk inside the dorm and he was also getting inside also. "Key ah~~ I'm sorry!" said Eunhyuk. He was absolutely afraid of Key.

"Hyung! How could you do this to me and Hyuna?? What are you thinking??" I think you have no brain!! you're freaking useless!!" Key hit Eunhyuk's body in million times at once. 

"Key ya! I'm your Hyung! You can't do this to me!" Eunhyuk screamed in Pain.

"What?? You still can say that you're my hyung after you throw shame to me and Shindong oppa??" Key kept hitting Eunhyuk.

Then Shindong appeared, "Key, stop it. I hit him already yesterday." 

"Hyung, Let's go apologize to Hyuna." said Key.

"What?" Eunhyuk and Shindong shocked.

"Yeah! Apologize to Hyuna for causing such a big rumor like this." said Key seriously.

"Key, are you out of mind??" Eunhyuk was extremely shock and afraid with Eunhyuk's idea. 

"Who's the one here who is really out of mind?" Key grabbed Eunhyuk collar.

"Stop it key! Loose it!" Shindong separate them.

"We better apologize than get caught!" insisted Key.

"Key, your idea is really good. but seems Hyuna and her boyfriend don't mind about crowds." said Shindong.

"Hyung, whatever it is! We have to apologize personally to Hyuna. Cube maybe didn't know about Hyuna's love relationship. But because of this rumor is popped up, they know about this. Perhaps soon, Hyuna will be asked to break up with his boyfriend just like Junhyung and Hara, Our Jonghyun and Sekyung and many others." said Key.

"You are right...." said Shindong and scratch his own head.

"Key ya, Think about me please.. i am your hyung. What will be happening with me?" Eunhyuk pouted.

"Aishhhh noisy!! Just shut up and do as i told you! You have to pay all of your clumsiness." said Key and left.

 


 

Gayoon, Jihyun, Jiyoon and Sohyun was 'girl talk' about Hyuna and Minhyuk. They didn't have any schedule so they can take a rest and gossiping for a while in their bedroom before they sleep. 

"Girls, didn't you notice something about Minhyuk?" asked Jiyoon. Girls looked at each other, "No. What did you notice?" asked Gayoon.

"Minhyuk said that he is a 4nia. But, he seems really casual when he met us. And you see?! The way he looked at Hyuna. He seems really in love with her." said Jiyoon. 

"Yeah, you're right! And Hyuna was blushed a lot when heared that he likes Hyuna the best. Seems something happened between them." said Gayoon.

"Personally, i think they kissed. Because when i talked about Minhyuk with hyuna and talked about his kissable lips Hyuna said that its tasty indeed. Then she corrected it soon that it seems tasty indeed." said Jihyun a.k.a Namji.

Sohyun gasped, "So what were you saying earlier was true?" Sohyun shook her own head.

"Yeah! So, i think they kissed. Ah, i envy Hyuna. I also want to kiss Minhyuk." said Namji.

"He is really handsome and cute! I like him too!" said Sohyun. "Aigooo our maknae..."Jiyoon tapped Sohyun's shoulder.

"I'm afraid if Minhyuk thought that he can date Hyuna for real. Cause our CEO will never let it happen" said Gayoon.

"It must be fun to be Hyuna. She can have a date though its fake." said Jihyun.

"Yeahhhh! I also want to date. I never dated." Sohyun pouted.

"Sungjae, our trainee you haven't date him?" Jiyoon teased.

"Ahhh unniee~~ i was just helping him practice dance and being friend with him." said Sohyun.

"Really? Are you sure?" Jiyoon stared at Sohyun slyly.

Sohyun blushed, "Ahhh unnie! Just stop that non-sense joke."

 


 

In Cube's Van, On their way back to their own Dorm,

"Minhyuk ah, i think we did a good job today." Hyuna smiled. "Really, you think so?" asked Minhyuk and smiled cutely.

"Hmm! Cause we gained a lot of attention in public today. We are now officially date now. From now on we are a fake couple. But, remember! Don't let anyone know about the real thing of us." said Hyuna.

"I won't forget it noona! I'll keep our secret!" said Minhyuk.

"By the way how was your first day of trainee days?" asked Hyuna. "It was great. Cause i can have new friends who are talented and professional trainer. I received praise from the teacher because i'm good at rap and sing." said Minhyuk.

"Now, you believed what i'm saying right? You can be an idol!" said Hyuna. Minhyuk just smiled.

"Noona, when we will go for next mission?" asked Minhyuk. Hyuna laughed and hit playfully Minhyuk's arm.

"You like dating with me?" asked Hyuna. Minhyuk a bit surprised and it makes him freezed a little.

"Yeah, I like to date with you for sure. Its fake but its fun!" said Minhyuk.

"I don't know. It depends on our manager." said Hyuna. "Minhyuk, you can love me as your favourite idol but not more than that. I just wanna remind you." She continued.

Minhyuk smiled at Hyuna awkwardly, "Don't worry! My heart is under control, captain!" said Minhyuk.

"Why it feels so hurt when she asked me not to love her more than that? Have i fallen for her for real?" thought Minhyuk as she stared at Hyuna.

Hyuna noticed Minhyuk's stares and turned her head to Minhyuk, "Why you stared at me like that?" asked Hyuna and giggled.

"Because as soon as i arrived at my dorm, i'll miss you." said Minhyuk with those sweet stares. No Doubt! He growed in France, the most romantic country ever.

Hyuna almost can't helped herself with Minhyuk's sweet words. She tried to control the situation by laughing, "I'll miss you too my dear brother." Hyuna tried to emphasizing brother-sister relation with Minhyuk.

"Why he has to spit out those sweet words with lovely stares like this. If he often do this thingy, I can fall for him." thought Hyuna.

Few minutes later, they arrived in front of Minhyuk's dorm. "See you soon my little brother." Hyuna wave her hand at Minhyuk as soon as Minhyuk get off from the car. 

Minhyuk turned his head and wave his hand to Hyuna, "See you noona! See you Jintaek Hyung" said Minhyuk. Jintaek waved at him and then continue driving the car.

After Minhyuk left the car, Hyuna and Jintaek were so silent. But then, Jintaek broke the ice, "Hyuna, you sure that you won't fall with Minhyuk?" asked Jintaek. 

"Why you suddenly ask me something like that?" Hyuna was a bit unpleasant with Jintaek's question.

"Hyuna, I'm a men and i can tell you that, Minhyuk is now not loving you as idol but as a lover." said Jintaek.

"Eh? What?" Hyuna shocked.

"The way he treat you, The way he talk to you, The way he look into your eyes. Its obvious that he has fallen for you." said Jintaek bluntly.

Hyuna's heart beating faster than usual, "Why my heart is beating like this when i heard this? Why it feels like my heart will popped out from inside? Do i like him?" thought Hyuna.

"Don't ever fall for him! He's a good boy. But if you two loving each other, both of you will be hurted. You knew that." said Jintaek.

"I knew it oppa. Don't worry." said Hyuna.

 


 

Minhyuk was practicing a song to sing for tomorrow in trainee class. But, he couldn't be focus on it. Cause his mind kept thinking about his date with Hyuna.

"I think i'm going crazy!" He ruffled his hear cutely. He was reminding himself when he did love line with biscuit stick with Hyuna and also when they hold their hands tightly.

"I really like her. Cube will kill me if they know this." Minhyuk self-talked.

 


 

The next early morning Minhyuk woke up because he heard his phone beeping. He rubbed his eyes and check his phone. Then he saw that he received one text message. It was from Oh Seung-hee. 

 

From : Oh Seunghee

Good morning Minhyuk oppa! Today, we have an early morning class. Our teacher text me and asked me to text you that our class for today will be replaced on 8am. See you in the class! -Seunghee-

 

Minhyuk groaned, "How come they changed the schedule like this?! Its too sudden." Minhyuk strecthed his body and look at the phone to see what time it was. 

"6am already....Arrrghhh i really want to go sleep now." Minhyuk was still sleepy. But he forces himself to wake up and take a shower.

After he's ready, suddenly his phone was ringing, it was from Jintaek. "Jintaek Hyung!" greeted Minhyuk.

"Minhyuk ah, you knew that you have morning class right?" asked Jintaek. "Yeah. I knew it and I'm ready to go there Hyung." answered Minhyuk.

"As soon as you finished the class, I'll fetch you cause CEO Hong wanted to meet you." said Jintaek. 

"Okay Hyung!" said Minhyuk. "See you soon!" said Jintaek and ended the call.

"What is CEO Hong going to tell? I'm pretty curious." thought Minhyuk

 


 

Hyunseung still can't sleep after reading few articles about Hyuna and her romance life. Hyunseung really love Hyuna his heart tore into thousands of pieces. He can't stop crying when he knew that Hyuna is dating someone else. 

"Why you do this to me? Why you do this to me after i gave you all of my best, Hyuna?" thought Hyunseung.

 



 

FLASHBACK 

 

It was Hyuna's birthday. Hyunseung was prepared for a little date party for Hyuna. He prepared food, beverages, birthday cake and also flower that hyuna like the most, Rose. Hyunseung made this little date party in a cafe near by 4Minute's dorm. 

When he was done preparing for everything, all he had to do is waiting for Hyuna. He was planning to confess his feeling to Hyuna.

When he was waiting for Hyuna, suddenly rain came. It made him worry that Hyuna wouldn't come because of rainy day. 

But, "Oppa, sorry i'm late." said Hyuna and folded her umbrella. Hyunseung smiled, "You're not late. Have a seat!" said Hyunseung and gestured.

Hyuna saw everything on the table the she smiled, "Wow! Daebak! You prepared all of this for me?" Hyuna surprised. Hyunseung nodded.

"Oppa, anyway, aren't you afraid if people mistaken about my little birthday party?" asked Hyuna and looking around as she saw that there was so many people in the cafe.

"No. I'm not afraid. Let's eat your birthday cake!" said Hyunseung.

Then they eat it together, took some photos together, they had so much fun. They didn't care though people around them might be gossiping them. 

"Hyuna, before i forget, i wanna give you this." said Hyunseung as he gave a bouquet of rose to Hyuna. Hyuna took it and smiled, "Thank you oppa! You're the best!" Then they did highfive. 

Hyunseung took a deep breath, "Hyuna ya, will you be my girlfriend?" Then everybody silenced and surprised with what Hyunseung just did.

Hyuna shocked and freezed, "......................................"

"I've fallen for you for so long....I always hide this feeling. I thought i can hide this forever. But, i was wrong." said Hyunseung. 

"Sorry oppa, You already like my own brother. I love you as my family. So, i can't. By the way thanks for the little birthday party!" said Hyuna and left him cause she felt awkward if she stays with him there.

Hyunseung just freezed there. He can't believed that hyuna rejected him that way. 5 Minutes later he received a text message from Hyuna.

 

From : Kim Hyuna

Oppa, I'm sorry to reject you in front of  so many people. I don't want to make your fans disappointed with you. I wanna be honest to you that i like you so much. But, i can't date you. I am sure that you remember the rules that we can't date with our collegue in the same company. Maybe one day, we can be together oppa.

 

Hyunseung can't helped himself to cry.  But he can still managed himself to reply Hyuna's message.

 

To : Kim Hyuna

Its fine! I can understand you. I really respect your decision. I will always wait for you.

 

"Hyuna ya......." he cried and cried.

 



 

Doojoon saw Hyunseung was still crying in the bedroom. "Hyunseung ah, don't be like this! You can be more depressed," said Doojoon with his attentive voice.

"Doojoon ah, till when i have to wait for Hyuna? I told her that i'll always wait for her. She also said to me that one day maybe we can be together. But why she did this to me?" asked Hyunseung.

"Hyunseung ah~ Just forget about her!! Just go date another girl!" said Doojoon. 

Then Dongwoon also came in , "Hyung why are you crying?" 

"He is sad that Hyuna is now dating someone else." Doojoon answered for him.

"Hyung, stop being like this! It will be better if we play xbox360 together!" said Dongwoon.

"Just leave me alone!!" said Hyunseung harshly.

"Ya! Jang Hyunseung! You cried all night long and didn't stop! Please stop it! It'd be better if you talk to Hyuna then spend time like crazy!" said Doojoon harshly.